That's right

L I N D A

I hastily cover my bare legs as I got down from the intense ambience. I couldn't believe Synn would do that to me just to show me my unknown birthmark from before now. The weather was slightly cloudy, the fluffy clouds covering the blue sky.

I walk up the enormous house, unlocking the front door and proceed to go inside. I wasn't sure of what's going to happen next but I'm grateful that I was out for more than an hour away from the house.

Chelsea Bruff

I'd never heard of the name before only up till now. I never expected any of the solid pieces of information because I had doubts Synn was telling me lies. Who knows maybe he was telling me all that just to make me feel bad or sorry. But deep down, I felt like he was telling me the truth and didn't make any of it and I was left with believing him.

But it hurts. It hurts so much, everything does. All my life, I grew up believing that Ace was my biological father. But today showed me everything even just coming to know his name. I now know why Elijah mocked and mistreated me simply because I wasn't his real sister.

Thinking about made me feel more neurotic and hurt. I couldn't just realize with all of this. Entering the house, the golden smell of scones and cookies welcomed me swiftly. I guess Amelia was in the kitchen making those scrumptious delicacies that led to this aroma.

I slide gracefully into the sitting room where I see Synn. His left leg was placed on his right lap, above his knee. He was seated in front of the television, his eyes moving back and forth. I notice he had his clothes changed into an oversized coffee brown t-shirt and grey sweatpants. His hair was sticking out to his face, his brown locks nearing his hairy eyebrow.

His jaw ticked as his eyes moved around the screen, the sonance coming right from the TV. I walk up to him from the entrance of the door, his eyes rotating away from the TV staring back at me.

"C-can I sit here?" I ask timidly, keeping my eyes away from his cold stare. I see him momentarily give a nod, I bend to take a spot on the couch.

"How are you?" His short-caring question threw me off guard. He never asked me this type of question giving we never talked in this long amount of time.

"Shocked," I say sincerely. After hearing all that he told me in the limo, I couldn't just fix my head at a point. I was finding it hard to digest the situation.

An abrupt silence was followed after my short reply. He wasn't thinking, just staring right at me. I kind of find this shocking, his red eyes never leaving my face.

"What do you think of me, Linda?"

I stared hard, like really hard. I wasn't expecting this personal question from him and I wasn't ready to give a reply. I had a lot of thoughts about him, all of them were not balmy coming from the observation I took note of.

I look at him dead in the eyes, my heart palpitating a bit. I was going to tell him a simple partial lie that 'I didn't know' but that was not totally what I really wanted to say. I wanted to tell him the truth to his face, telling him what I deeply felt.

Above all that, I wasn't sure why he was asking. But my first guess was he wanted to know what I really saw him as. He never showed me any good quality, doubting he even had any.

"I don't think I'd like to answer that question," I state, twisting my left thumb.

His lips curl up in a small sadistic smirk, his eyebrow-raising a bit from the action. "Oh, I know." He says.

I bit my lips in anxiousness, his tone wasn't giving. He said it like he really meant it or could tell what I feel.

A small flashback came drawing back into my mind starting from the beginning of the wicked week. I still had the strong urge to ask him what happened between him and Silver and the night I saw him with blood smeared on his chin.

"What happened to you that night when I saw you lying down flatly on your back with blood on your face?" I saw in a small voice. This moment felt so weird. Synn and I were seated on the couch sharing random talks while the TV was blaring with the voices of the people in it. The smell of freshly baked wafers steaming in the air.

It's like we were exploring each other in a conversation.

It's starling how this morning I was educating myself on distancing myself away from Synn because of the previous night. He was perilous and unpredictable. Inexplicably, I felt calm at this sudden moment. I didn't feel cowered or scared, Synn was just being erratic in some sort of way.

"I was high and was running out of energy." He vaguely explained not giving out real details. I wanted to make out what the bloody mess was all about. It's like he ate something maybe raw meat.

"Do you always eat raw meat?" I say bluntly. Nothing was shocking because I'd seen him being served with raw meat at the dining table by the chefs. He eats it like it was cooked and there wasn't blood plastered on the raw flesh.

"No. I eat other things." He keeps his answer short, patiently answering my questions. He runs his fingers into his lock, his eyes not even moving away from me.

"Like what?"

"Humans."

My blood ran cold, lightly jumping on my seat. My skin almost turned ashen from hearing such a scared stiff question, a cold sweat breaking down. I wanted to believe he was joking and messing around but his facial expression was moulded with seriousness. I didn't even know how to reply to such an answer. Deciding I wasn't going to ask further questions, I kept mute. I turn my body to face the movie, my eyes levelled on the people acting.

"Shocked?" He asked, his deep voice raspy. "That's why I have fangs, angel." He keeps talking not bothered I wasn't facing him.

I feel his body move as he got nearer. My eyes were still on the screen but I wasn't paying any attention. I was focused on what he was going to do next.

I suddenly feel his large grip on my hand, his hands cold. My body quakes under his touch, not liking the feeling of it.

"And I wonder how you taste."

Lol!! Cliffhanger!

Sorry if this is short! Writer's block🥰