Lucifer's Son

B E S T. C H A P T E R . E V E R

Words weren't enough to put together what Linda saw. Her jaw was lightly opened at such a rare sight of huma- an Immortal. In view stood the most handsome man she had laid her eyes on. The sight of him made her blush embarrassingly, her cheeks splattered with a colour of red. She had almost forgotten about the Frozen Andrew.

The smirk on his face didn't assist the situation better. She was sure she was frozen just as Andrew only that she wasn't in ice. Her lips opened and closed, still, no words were spoken. It was as if he had cast a spell on her.

He took a step forth. Just in impulse, she took a step backwards, Every step cowing her. She couldn't just keep her eyes off him, likewise she, he couldn't keep his eyes off the dainty and petite girl. His eyes studied every corner of her face down to her body causing her to fidget. Yup! She was intimidated.

Again, he took a huge step, the taciturnity still thick on the air. Meantime, Andrew just marked the two mates who were just seeing each other for the first time. He wanted to talk but he couldn't. He was frozen to fear. Predestinated, when he had told Linda to follow him as he walked, his aims weren't quite pure in the eyes of the devil.

Now, she was ambushed between two objects. One of them exactly was a body. Linda was trapped between the wall and the devil that had deliberately trapped her to admire her well enough. Her beauty had enthralled him, his hunger to touch her was growing every second. Linda on the other hand didn't feel comfortable in such a tight area. Synn knew this, but he didn't care.

He was the selfish devil you'd know. He only thought of himself and no one else and seeing his bride, he wanted to feed his eyes with her beauty forever. She was perfect him but still though, no one had dared to say a word to each other. The both of them still feeding their eyes with both of their beauty.

Sly enough, Synn had no plans of talking. He was gonna make her talk just by watching her. Her dilemma was going to eat her off. He got nearer this time, his big framed body taking over Linda's petite own. Now, she was squished and she couldn't handle the miserable state anymore.

Subconsciously, she had tried to push him off by placing her hands on his chest but fast like a firebolt, he grabbed her small ones, taking her by shock.

"Eager yet, little one?"

A small but shocking gasp made its way to her little lips, her core tightening. His voice echoed sharp like the edge of a sword and deep as hell could be from earth. She quaked, her body responding to goosebumps. Her cheeks were all cover with blush from just staring and the electric touch she felt.

A chuckle was made past Synn's lips as he released her hands, unfreezing Andrew with a wave of his hands furthermore, startling the girl.

"I told you to come early didn't I?" Synn asked Andrew, his jaw ticking in the manner. Linda stood at the corner, her chest heaving in the process. She felt like she was just recovering from a terrible state, which exactly she was.

"I'm sorry master." Andrew yielded. "But she woke up quite late." He replied his neck shattering when he moved. He walked towards Synn, trembling as he did. He knew Synn was cunninger than a fox and that, he had neglected that fact. With just one look in the eyes, he knew he wasn't meant to be in his presence and so he walked away leaving the two mates to themselves.

Synn turned towards Linda, his mischievous smirk still intact. Linda who was feeling more embarrassed than before just lowered her head, her cheeks brightening more the attention he was given her. This Synn already loved her for. He liked when he was in control and he wanted his bride to always be submissive to him like this.

He reached out for her hands, his gaze still fixed on her like he was her prey. He needed to touch and feel her hands in his. At first, she was reluctant and this made him boil, his anger fast to fume, but it vanished just as it came.

"P-please," She whispered, her voice wavering like she wanted to cry. He immediately let go of her hand and left.

But ridiculously unknown, Linda finds him too scary and mysterious. She didn't like the way he looks at her and how he always wanted to get touchy with her.

Nevertheless, the qualities of Synn was unexplainable. You couldn't just put in the right word.

Synn was a man of pure perfection. His beauty was very attractive, almost without flaws, rare even. Though yet, his facial expression were always unpredictable. He didn't show emotions through his facial expression, he showed it by actions.

His perfect jaw line weren't to be joked with, pointed and sharp like the edge of a sword. His face was smooth, flawless, perfect, everything! And God, you couldn't even start with his lips, rosy in colour with smooth edges.

Physically, he was taller than the petite girl. He was obviously taller than the girl by a lot of inches, his broad shoulders matching his figure. His skin was smooth, no scars to be seen. He was pure perfection.

Though, one thing still stood unclear, it was the frequent change of his eye colour that wasn't easily caught by the eyes.

___________

Linda continued to roam around the mansion, helplessly. Andrew and Breth had already gone back to earth. She was sad, angry and hungry. No one had come to give her a tour around the mansion, they just left her there to wander.

Exactly 8:55PM, she found herself in one of the corridors in the mansion. She had sat there, playing with the hem of her gown, her body fragile. She didn't even know where to go to and where the incredible handsome man had gone to since their first meeting.

Odd, she had been feeling quite guilty for him since. She felt like she had hurt him by not allowing him to hold her but she needed him to know that she didn't feel comfortable.

In Linda's perspective, she didn't believe Synn was the devil people talked about. He didn't look like one only that he was really intimidating. She sighed, her lips trembling in the process. She had started to become an emotional wreck.

She stood up, the wind blowing past her. Suddenly, she was on the floor and a great weight rested on her. She groaned, her body being weighed on. She slowly looked up to see who laid on her, her eyes swelling in the process.

Uria?

••

*Twerks*

Am I the only one who's been vibing lately?

The devil is around and you know what time it is! It's the time to shout, awnn and roll your eyes. 🤣🤣

The song above is FLAMES BY ZAYN MALIK 😌🎶

I love the official video so maybe check it out if you haven't!

Synn...sounds familiar?...

Comment done below and vote on this chapter! It really help me a lot and motivates me to write more!

❤️💙🧡💛💞✨