Dark secrets

This chapter is long!

Buckle up:)

I wasn't scared of Synn. I was horribly terrified. Never in my life even though I was all locked up, I have never seen someone like him before. His cold stare and cruel language. I was sure he was the man mommy warned me about. He was the devil we never wanted to see. He was beautifully evil.

He mentioned something about fangs in which he explained was the fringed tooth he used to eat. I'd never see it whenever he ate meaning he hid it. My hands were icy cold, blood drawing rapidly in my vein. I was wrong if I said I wasn't sacred.

He wondered how I taste like?

I feel his hands trace up to my arm where he grips it in his grasp. My eyes were bloodshot, confusion taking over me. Synn's touch was the fire that burned even a distance away. His fingertips were cold, his palms rough.

"But don't worry about it. I won't try to do anything yet." He reassures but nothing about it helped. My blood was burning, yearning to explode from my body. I shiver, feeling my body freeze under his unholy touch. I wanted his hands off of me but he didn't seem to get the message just yet.

"I-i need to pee." I blurt out imprudently. That was the only thing my brain could process, I wasn't thinking straight. I just needed to get away from him, anything.

With a wild spin, he turns me around to face him, his grasp tight on my left arm. I feel my body vibrate, my body turning numb.

"Look at me and say that again." He says. His voice was tight with command, his eyes shooting daggers at me. I could tell he knew I was lying and I hated it. I had lied to him countless times but today was different-- he wanted me to lie straight to his face.

"I-i need to pee," I repeat, my voice feebler than before. I was digging my own grave knowing full well what he was capable of. My lie was futile as it sounds but I don't care. I was ready to escape.

"You are lying." He takes his hands off my arm, his sudden grip releasing in an instant. I whimper within, my arm red from his gruff touch.

"You just want to get away from me." He reads me accurately, his eyes dropping to where he sights the Television's remote control. He takes it in a flip and turns off the clamorous noise coming from the Television, leaving the silence to submerge around us.

His large body turns to face me, I could feel the switch in his attitude. I needed to flee immediately.

"Fuck it!" He suddenly shouts, standing tall on his feet. I look up at him through his height.

"What do you take me for?" He shouts. The situation suddenly reminds me of my father. When I would watch him scold my mother. It was all taking turns.

"I am not l-lying." I stand up for myself sticking with the flow. I was smart to know he knew but I still stupidly continued the conversation that was firing up.

"Don't tell me bull shit!" I see the spark in his eyes, his more sinister side peeking out. I was terrorized by this side, a side I'd seen countless times.

"I'm pressed," I say and stand up on my feet. I take a span away from him, his tone changing. My plan was to fly up and lock myself in the room, sensing he was going to get violent like predicted.

"Stop telling me that fucked up shit!" He leans forward in a turn and grips my wrist unknowingly reading my plan off my mind. "You're going to stay here and tell me what I want to know." He changes his tone for good, I swallow.

"Please s-stop." I cry out glimpsing around the room. I know no one would hear me even though I screamed. It was all like this during that assault.