Share, Vote & comment

So sorry to interrupt your reading but PLS DON'T SKIP!!

I just want to tell you guys how much I appreciate your comments, adding my book(s) to your reading list and all those process.

I'm so much grateful for your support but I have an aim for this book and I decided to add you guys along with the process. You guys don't know this but I'm currently writing this chapter on 21|09|21

Nine days to the 2021 watty award which I am participating in. I know I've done well for this book and I hope it will get rewarded and chosen. But if my future readers are reading this, with or without a badge, I'm so thankful.

Idk really, but I'm feeling grateful for all what I've done throughly. I started this book with a high aim of ending this book with 90 chapters but I don't think that will happen considering the very short amount of days left for the wattys.

This doesn't  mean I'm ending the book here. There are going to be few chapters before the epilogue and then the ending. I just hope it gets to be chosen for the wattys.

Pls I want to keep repeating it! Vote, comment and share to other platforms like your conversation. Please help me promote it also! I really want this book to get wild and wide. Not sounding  desperate but just atleast try--- for Linda and Synn.

I'm guessing the next few chapters will not be more than seven but there are going to be longer chapters and trust me like guys!! *Hits table* those chapters are going to be lit with Linda and Synn. A lot of mature content tho but I'll send it slow.

Enjoy!

Gracias