Kisses and Confession

BRETH'S POV

When the letter left her lips, I feel my insides churn in a way. Somehow, I had this feeling the letter was moderately connected to me but I couldn't be that sure.

Her ubiquity was hot, I wanted to draw her close. Her soft plump lips were facing me just begging me to pleasure them. I wanted to do things to her only I could do. I wanted her begging for me to touch her or just simply kiss, wanting every likely way to feel me. I just needed her.

"Who's that?" I say ignoring what she said about not being able to tell me. At this point, I was leaned into exoticism.

I observe as her chest heave, her breathing coming out as pants. My body was needing to touch her, wanting to drag her near and close the space separating us. I needed the electricity to flow.

"It's you." She says proving me right.

I close my eyes, looking down to catch my breath. She leans out, her cheeks burning. She fucking confessed!

Without delaying and thinking, I reach forward and grab her neck, connecting our lips together. I hear her stirring squeal, her mouth fashioned against mine.

Her lips were just as soft as I presumed. They were soft, untouched and sweet. I moaned against her lips, going down to lick her bottom lips and taste the rich flavour that belonged to her.

I knew she belonged to me from the beginning but never did I think she was going to be this perfect. Her lips were hot going against mine with need. Her pants increase indicating she was going out of breath but I didn't want to stop. I needed to really taste all of her.

She leans back, catching her breath for a second before slamming her lips back on mine taking me by surprise. I feel her warm tongue lick my bottom lips asking for entrance but I refused to give her. I was the one to dominate and not her. I bit a little harshly on her lips in which she yelped a little.

I take that as my opportunity to slip my tongue in and taste her. She was chivalric. Drawing her body close from laying on the bed, I sit up straight, grabbing her by her hips and lifting her on top so her two legs are bucked at my side and she's on top of my lap. We weren't disconnected from each other, our body heat warming us both as we forget about every other thing at that moment.

I sneakily slip my hand under her black t-shirt going up to her tummy as I feel her smooth skin. I disconnect our lips before going to look deep into her eyes.

They were sparkling with need and something similar to mine called lust. Her breathing was sharp and heavy. We continued to look into each other's eyes, our thoughts clouding just us.

"You're my mate." I blurt out immediately feeling a hint of stupidity after.

"Huh?" She says, a blush tainted on her skin.

"You're my partner. We were meant for each other." I explain.

She bits her lips with a smile, leaning forward and pressing a peck on my lips.

"We are." She says.

"I'm so sorry for what I said earlier, denying my feeling for you." I pleaded, my fingers rubbing circles on her tummy. I go up a little, taking me by surprise when I noticed she didn't have a bra on.

Fuck!

She hums, taking the finger that was still attached to her hips and pressing a kiss on my knuckle. 

"So what does this makes us now?" I ask, taking my hands out of her t-shirt.

"Girlfriends?" She throws a laugh heartedly. "That makes sense and is a little funny." She giggles.

I press a kiss on her right dimples. "That fits."

I take a moment to inspect our position. She was literally strangling me with her hips and legs.

"I like me on you." She tells playing with my fingers. I just hum, rubbing my index finger on her knee cap.

"I will like you better beneath me," I comment making her cheeks redden. She was just so easy to tease.

We stay that for a half minute, our lips were still swollen from the recent activity. It was just so good knowing and acknowledging this feeling. Feeling of having a mate that feels the same way for you.

By the time we were off each other, it was 5:00 noon and she has something to do. I watch as the blonde climb off me, her leg brushing my thigh for a second before she was finally off.

"Thank you." She says in an instant making me slightly confused.

"For not judging me for accepting me." She explains. I take a moment to stare at her, her expression indecipherable.

"It's fine," I say. She smiles softly before exiting the room.

Short!!

Make sure you vote and comment✨