Jealous Fist

By the time they were done chatting and eating their snacks, Linda was already fatigued. She wanted Synn to hurry up with what he was doing and come get her and Silver. Silver was near the corner and seems to be doing quite just right with four women enclosing him.

Linda curled her hands into woven shapes. She was bored out of her mind. She wanted to explore more of the place but she wouldn't know when Synn will arrive and he'd be cruel enough to leave her. She shuddered against the thought.

She turned to look at the exit of the mall and what caught her attention made her jump. She saw Synn staring at her from the corner, his phone pressed to his ear.

A shiver runs down her ridge as thoughts fled her mind. Has he been staring at me ever since?

She instantly stands up and runs to meet Silver telling him that Synn was waiting for them at the exit.

"What are you talking about?" Silver asks in shock and confusion. Linda points her finger at the exit, her eyes dilating in shock.

He wasn't there!

She could have sworn that she saw him and Synn not being there anymore shocked her. Maybe he went to go get something.

"Synn isn't here. I just called him and he said he is on his way." Linda's cheeks flushed red from shame from all the women's stare. She timidly goes to seat back on her seat, staring at the exit.

She was sure she wasn't going crazy and that she saw him. The same attire he wore this morning and shoes. Was she hallucinating?

She strokes her forehead, tension steaming in. She was tired and an hour and a half were already consumed. She taps the surface of the table getting restless as time appears to be passing by. She was always known for being receptive and patient but Synn proved her wrong today.

Fifteen minutes later, she sees Synn walking into the mall with his cell phone pressed to his ear. He looked annoyed. She shakes her head and walks to Silver to inform him.

"Finally!" Silver mutters throwing a wave to the pouting ladies as they watch him leave. She walks to Synn, some of the things they had purchased still in her hands.

"What took you so long?!" Silver dins. Throwing a look at Silver, he only motioned them to follow him to the parking lot. As they reached, Linda placed the grocery bags on the seat and sat down. Her mind only strolling with thoughts that she can't seem to get away from her head.

She looks up and stares at Synn. He was calm but an angry look was still coated on his face. What made him angry?

She decided to take a nap and forget what had just happened as silence consumed her whole.

"Huh?" Linda's eyes languidly shuttered opened as she let her eyes ramble around the room she found herself in. It was her room which means someone must have carried her from the limo and into the house.

A small breath departs her pink lips. Running her hand on her arm, she gets up and goes to the bathroom to pee. After flushing and washing her hands, she jogs downstairs.

In front of her just below the last step were Synn and Silver who looked like they were in a fiery argument and had just stop when they heard her footsteps. Scrutinizing, she saw that Synn's hair was wet and that he had changed from his previous clothes into a more comfortable ones.

"H-hi." She murmured going around the both of them and disappearing into the kitchen. She wondered what they were arguing about but shrugged it off. On top of the kitchen island, she noticed that the grocery bags were not opened yet and that the foodstuff was still in. She decided that she was going to do it herself then. Opening one of the grocery bags, she removes fruits and biscuits. They were much of oats and cookies. She throws the biscuits into the cupboard and cleaned the fruits under flowing water before placing them in the refrigerator.