Around hell

Helping Linda settle in wasn't quite hard but when it came to communication and relating then that's when you'd have a problem.

The next day wasn't just any day. It was the house tour. Seemed like Synn wanted the house tour on the second day and he, himself happen to be eager to show her around.

Linda had woken up quite invigorated in the morning. She took her morning bath and was brought breakfast in bed by Uria who had left to go see some friends in other places.

When she came out of her room, she was surprised to see Synn waiting for her.

"I'll show you around." He said walking far past Linda not waiting to even spare her another glance. They had passed his room and now, they were walking around the hallways.

They came across a big room that had books and a little table in the middle. The fluorescent lights and big frames were used to renovate it.

"This is the library where I come to read during my free time," Synn said, using one of his fingers to brush away a particle of dust off the books. Hearing him talk about free time, Linda considered him to be a busy man who rarely had time to read.

"W-what's a libra-ary?" She shuttered, her tone hushed. Synn slowly turned around to meet eyes with her and quickly, she looked away feeling her cheeks reddened.

"You don't know what a library is?" He asked even by already knowing the answer. In some sort of way, he liked to see her in such an embarrassing state.

Inconsiderably feeling humiliated, she nodded her head looking down at the floor. She didn't want to meet the mocking eyes of the man.

"Well," he began. "A library is a place where you come to study and work. It's the quietest place in the mansion." He clarified, his eyes trained on Linda's frame. He didn't know how someone could be so small and beautiful.

Genuine, she wasn't immortal but her beauty was beyond that. Truly, she was blessed by God with such an appearance. Since when he had seen her, he hadn't been able to keep his eyes off her. She was a sight worth it.

Linda raised her face a little bit to admire the place she knew as Library. She now knew it was a place of reading and studying which sparked a little interest in this distinct room. She wondered what book Synn read and what he was interested in. Being illiterate, she didn't know of any books or even knowing how to read and write. She felt ashamed and sad just conceding that.

Synn stood far across away from Linda where he stood and admired her from afar. He didn't know what she was thinking but he knew it bothered her. He was really curious to know. Waiting for her to finish thinking, he decided he was going to admire her. His bride.

He knew he had picked the right girl when he sensed his attraction towards her on his visit to earth some few years back then when she was 10. He just needed the right time for her to grow older.

He slowly licked his canine, his eyes scanning her body thoroughly. He wanted to be patient before he mated with her, he really needed to be anyways. He had to wait for her to turn 18 before mating but just looking at her gave second thoughts.

She was unsullied. Naive. Untamed. Untouched. He was afraid of touching her when he knew she was his and this piped him. Him being careful. He had never been careful before in his life and this new emotion was new.

Linda immediately snapped out from her thoughts when she gazed back at Synn. Her body shuddered when she caught sight of him staring at her. She tossed on her spot uneasily.

"Come." He ordered.

She looked back at him and before she knew it, her legs had given away their pace and she had walked to him.

He pressed himself off the wall and walked towards her closing the space that was just a distance away. Linda breathed softly, her eyes shutting.

She wasn't a fan of proximity with a male and whenever Synn had touched her or came close to her, she had felt weird and freeze.

"Why do you find it hard to look at me?" His question sent her off guard.

She thought he didn't notice but under her nose, he knew and took notice of everything.

"I-"

He smirked "Afraid I'll blind your eyes?"

One thing about Synn was his relentless teasing and mocking of the girl. She knew he liked mocking her but she didn't find it funny. She bit her lips and shook her head.
That wasn't what she wanted to say.

"No-"

"Oh. I know. I'm too handsome for you aren't I?" He questioned, pushing the train further.

She backed away nonchalantly allowing breathing space for herself but he just walked back in closing the space. Her cheeks were all red now from distress and the truth he had just said. She wasn't going to lie he was handsome.

"Bu-"

"Okay, maybe that-"

"No! Not that either!!" She half yelled finally being fed up with his tone and inanity. Synn's lips parted in a smirk as he watched the girl's reaction.

Pushing her buttons was definitely fun to do.

Her cheeks even grew redder when she noticed the smirk on his lips and her response to him. "I-i'm sorry." She apologized scolding herself internally.

"Teasing you was a hell lot of fun, kitten." He told, his breath fanning her face. He then proceeded into leaning in down to her height, his lips close to her ear as he seductively whispered. "But seeing you blush was more fun watching."

A small smile was plastered on her lips but she quickly covered it when he backed away.

"I'm afraid I'll have to leave now. I have some business to attend to."

Not even actualizing it, she didn't want Synn to leave. She enjoyed this little moment she had spent with him and he knew it also.

He led her back to her room and just like that he left to attend to some business in hell.

💪🏽💪🏽

Never thought I'd say this but I'm low-key shipping them already. Obvi, they are meant to be 😂😏😌

But I totally enjoyed writing this chapter. I was so busy with my exam I nearly forgot I was a girl with hips 😭😂😂🥺

But tell me in the comments if you enjoyed this little teasing here in the chapter. I was low-key wishing it was me, lmao. 😭😭😭

This chapter was very short but I swear I'm so lazzzyyy💌 but I'll make it longer next time!

Peace out and oh,

BE THE GREATEST VERSION OF YOURSELF 💥💪