Hickeys

Synn

The one hand on her neck and my lips hovering on it made my insides jelly.

"You've been a bad girl haven't you?" I ask as I slowly reach out to pull up her grown from the knee. I feel her body tremble, a new wave of changes released in her. Her legs were ousted at my side, my hard cock tortuously tight inside my jean.

When I didn't hear her speak, I reach out with the hand on her knee to the back of her body where my hands gently pat her ass.

I watch as her body shake, her chin rested on my shoulder. With a harsh grip, I squeeze her ass.

A small sound of moan flys out of her lips, my cock hardening more by the sounds of it. It only fueled me to continue but not only tease her but fuck her mercilessly. She was such a fucking tease!

I didn't want to go over that knowing she wasn't in her right state of mind and that would be going past her consent and I wouldn't want that. I wanted her to tell me she was ready for me to let me touch her and more to it, beg for my touch but I was never going to fuck her without her knowing when she isn't in her right senses.

"Words," I say gripping on one of her ass cheeks. She adjusts herself more on my lap, the sweet swift of her arousal crowding the room and my nostril.  

"Yes." She says answering my previous question. She was still intensified by the alcohol but she needed to pay for what she did to me to make me this hard as a rock.

I remove my hand from her neck and attached it to both of her ass so my two hands were on it. I so badly wanted to rip all the items of clothing off her and expose that beautiful skin.

"Synn." She slurs with a sound in her throat. She removes her chin from my shoulder and makes sudden eye contact. The next words that left her lips were enough to drive me crazy.

"Your pants. I can feel something in there." She says. She was referring to my erection.

"It's nothing." I clear my throat, smoothly caressing her neck. I see her move her bottom lips into her mouth.

"But I can feel it." She says before reaching out to the middle of my pants and lightly touches my cock beneath my jean. "Here."

I quickly grab her hands off my jean in an instant, feeling I couldn't longer control myself after her unholy touch.

"Baby, stop," I beg in defeat. She cocks her head, giggling but eventually stops.

I bring my lips back on the surface of her neck and attach them. Once I taste her skin on my tongue, I inhale. I hear soft pants coming from her as she throws her hands on my shoulder to grip unto me.

I continue latching on her skin, twirling my tongue on one particular spot of her skin. The soft skin was pleasurable on my tongue as I continue to suck harshly. I hear her soft moans and her rapid breathing fills my ear. I feel my chest swell at the pleasure I was giving her.

"S-synn." She moans, her hold on my shoulder tightening.

From beneath her skin, I could feel her blood race, my eyes darkening at such learning. Everything about her made me want to bite into her fresh supple skin and taste the sweet blood she had. I resist myself from doing so, lifting my head up from her neck.

Her pants were small as only short breaths filled her. She was getting languid, meaning she was soon going to sleep.

"Baby? You tired already?" I ask removing a black strand from her face. I hear her whine, involuntarily putting her chin on my shoulder to fall back to sleep. I chuckle at her cuteness. It was a yes for me.

I slowly lift her up from my lap, my cock twitching from the non-contact with her body. I walk back to the white bed where I lay her sleeping body on, instantly placing a pillow under her head.

She was so beautiful and pure. It made me want to taint her with my sins and cover her under my wings.

I scan her body from her bland-toned legs and back to her face. Next to her neck, I see my markings on her body. I was sure she was going to freak out tomorrow morning or maybe not. She doesn't even know what a hickey is.

I sigh grumbling curse words under my breath. I was suddenly drawn to her under this one night. The bond between us was so close that this was what I hated the most.

I had my markings on her.

I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration. The worst part was that I didn't even have the time to find Andrew and bring him down having to use my time on her.

Not that we mind. Chase comments.

She was going to be hugely affected by today's event. Candidly, if mates had markings it suddenly draws the both of them together. If only one of them has a marking, he or she in an instant feels close to his or her mate eventually it leads to sexual feelings. But if the both of them marked each other, then they both become horny as fuck.

Linda hasn't marked me yet which means I'm still able to control myself but from what just happened, I don't think she will.

I close my eyes, pinching them open when my mind drifts to a horny Linda pleasuring herself or begging me to do so.

Fuck! I can't.

I see her curl herself together in her sleep, her soft lips begging for me to torture them with mine.

I just fucking marked her.

Writer's block!!

Azon or Chase?😶🥰