Natasha

Breth POV (it's been a long time)

I watch the blonde-haired girl use the stock slim file to shape my nails. The black stick was rested under my nail bed, the view of the blonde-haired shown to my view.

"I'm done, ma'am." She says leaning backwards to watch me. I glance at her, her full pink lips in view. Her name was Natasha. A minor human who was also one of the maids that were under me. I didn't really know what I saw in her but she was my best preference. Her sparkling blonde locks and green iris pulled me towards her.

I was never the one to change for someone just to make them like me or anything. But Natasha was different. She was beautiful both inside and out which was rare because I never saw all those qualities from others. She was one obedient person and a very creative one too. She was closer to me than I could let anyone to.

"Mhmm." I hummed, reaching out to brush her hair out of her face. She had very long hair reaching down her waist. I liked it.

"Uh- do you want anything to eat?" She asked tensely with a smile. That was what I liked about her- a caring personality.

"Just a glass of water," I mentioned checking the good work she had done with my nails. I see her blurry figure disappear out of my sight from the fore view of my fingers.

I have heard of the title before LGBT. Each letter having a meaning to form those abbreviations. It was something humans came up with for homosexuals. I went deeper into finding out more about it and sometimes, I'd spend my time reading books about it. But what really caught my eyes was the first letter of the title.

L- Lesbian

Anytime I'd see that letter, it brings thoughts to me. It was having feelings or relationships with the same gender which was a female. I couldn't describe my feelings when I read that off a book explaining human feelings. It was like I was suddenly allured to the name and concept.

But most of it all-it explained my feelings towards Natasha.

It got me a few months to get rid of the fact that I couldn't have Synn to myself and that human had gotten him. I refused to believe that I was defeated and that I lost the battle. But all that changed when I met Natasha last month. I never noticed her shedding enthusiasm that flowed from her from the group of maids. 

Natasha soon returned with a chilled glass of water. I take it from her soft hands, my fingers brushing hers by mistake. I set the water down into my system before handing her back the empty glass of water.

"Is there anything you'd want me to do than file your nails ma'am?" I hear her soft voice filled with concern.

"You can do me a favour and stop calling me ma'am," I reply standing up from the small ottoman. I walk a decent distance towards her, her scent filling everywhere. "Call me something you'd like to call me," I say.

I see her green iris burn into my gray ones. She was completely beautiful and for that I admired her. She looks back and forth between my eyes like she was searching for a name until I hear her say.

"I don't know honestly." She lowers her tone. I bit my lips as her innocent gaze falls down to look at the space between us. She was taunting me with such a look.

"I'll let you decide that. But until that, I don't want to hear your pretty lips call me ma'am." I tease. I stare at her reddened face. She looks up at me and nods before turning back and going her way.

I just love the way I tease her at times. She was stunning, to say the least.

On the last day of October, I'd finally given myself a label that I was a lesbian. She made me one. My feelings for her were growing each day I saw her walk by or when just a single innocent finger made contact with my skin. Natasha was my mate and I accepted her. I knew mine was different because I'd never heard of a lesbian mate before between death markers. Male and female was the variant and I wondered how they were going to accept me into the league.

I run my fingers on my lower lips. I always wanted to feel her lips on mine. No doubt, I'd never kissed anyone before regardless of a girl. But I was sure it was going to be different. I could already picture her plum pink full lips plastered on mine. I just wanted to touch her, my fantasy running rampant.

I sigh. Everything was getting too much, me overthinking to the extend.

In the next two and a half hours, I'd a meeting with the council. We were on a trail looking for my lost brother, Andrew.

I'd never said this but I knew something was going on in his head right from day one. He had totally changed when that girl went. Her name...Linda.

He went crazed and precarious. He kept talking about her and how he had planned against the devil. He was mentally unstable and I knew it. But things had gotten drastic when he suddenly got missing on the sixth of August. He disappeared and hell knows where he is. But somehow, somewhere, he was out there.

Andrew was someone I knew right from creation. We were together and were always together. Although he didn't share his secrets or plans, he left trial tracks for me to follow. But his sudden departure was mysterious. He was gone just like in the middle of the night. It bothered me greatly where he would have gone to without me knowing. The Andrew I knew wouldn't go out this long of a month and never return. The idea of his death scared me because he was made to live and not die.

However, I'm still left with the idea he will never show up.

Ta da!!

A shocker!!

I almost forgot that Breth was in my story until I had to read through! Still not thrilled about the idea that she is a lesbian but it's for a reason to her boring life. 

I expect this chapter to have a lot of comments, just saying but make sure u do comment on the idea of Breth's sexuality.

-->> What do you think