Chapter Thirty One (Picture of Adrianna's Dinner Outfit)

Chapter Thirty One

Finally! The longest chapter yet! Enjoy, and yes, there is a cliffhanger at the end! Mwahahahahaha, sorry,

READ ON!

“How do I look?” Audrey twirled around, revealing a sparkly silver halter dress. She had her hair straightened and had hoop earrings.

“You look fantastic,” I grinned. “Hmmm, seven and a half maybe?”

Harmony nodded, enthusiastically. ‘Perfect. I reckon a nine out of ten! OMG, where’d you get that dress from?”

“Zara,” Audrey answered.

I clicked my fingers. “Okay guys, now my time to show you my dress.”

Currently I had this coat on, covering my dress. We were revealing our dresses to each other, and we were rating each other’s dresses out of ten. Harmony had already revealed her sequined sky blue dress, and I’d rated it a generous eight out of ten.

“Okay, okay, show it!” Audrey announced.

I smirked, and slowly opened my coat. Then I threw it off me.

“Ta-da!”

I was wearing this really cool layered white summer dress, and had white heels, and styled my hair carefully into waves of curls.

“What do you think?’ I asked, biting my lip.

Audrey nodded. “It’s really cool. Nine out of ten.”

Harmony grinned. “Same here.”

I checked the clock on my bedroom wall. It was 7.15. Okay, 15 more minutes until Troy arrived. And my heart was beating wildly and I was GODDAMN nervous.

“Chill,” Harmony told me, as if reading my mind. “With all my tips, Troy will pass with flying colours. Don’t you worry.”

I shrugged. “Yeah but-

“No buts,” Audrey cut me off. “Don’t you have hope in him?”

“I do!” I protested. ‘But my family is so hard to impress.”

Harmony chuckled. “C’mon, let’s go down and see if everything’s under control.”

I followed the both of them downstairs. Dad was setting out the cutlery, and James was helping him. Liam was looking in the mirror, smoothing his gelled hair, and Ethan and Jacob were murmuring inaudible things in a corner.

“Hey Mr Hall, need help?” Audrey asked.

Dad shook his head. “Don’t worry Audrey, it’s alright. Okay, so, we got the roast chicken, the gravy, the corn on a cobs, the salad, okay...I think we’re set.”