Prologue

a/n: lol I seriously couldn't wait💕

<1 Day after Jisung left>

"I miss Jisung..." Seungmin said. He and all his friends were gathered in now, Minho's dorm.

"It really does feel different without him here," Changbin added.

After the speech during the competition, they noticed Jisung wasn't with them. They all tried to contact him but to no avail. All of them agreed to just go and look for him.

After a while, they found him walking to the entrance of the school. When they tried to call him, he just smiled, bowed, and waved goodbye before running away.

"He said he'll come back, don't worry." Felix suddenly spoke.

"He promised he'd come back after a month, right?" Felix asked the others who agreed with Jisung's idea of keeping the 'going to my grandparents' a secret. All of them nodded.

<1 Week after Jisung left>

"Gosh, out of everyone in his family, he really had to go to his grandparents," Felix grumbled as he sat down on their couch.

"What do you mean?" Chan walked in from the Kitchen.

"His grandparents live on a farm, so we will barely even reach him." Felix pouted.

But what they didn't know was that Jisung used this to his advantage so he had an alibi for ignoring and cutting off all communications with his friends.

<1 Month after Jisung left>

"Sungie hyung should be back in a few days right Felix?" Jeongin asked with excitement.

"Mhm." They all are excited to see their quokka friend after a whole month.

"We should throw a welcome back party!" Hyunjin suggested.

"Where are we gonna do that?" Chan asked.

"In his room! I can just pick the lock and boom!" Hyunjin explained.

No one has yet seen that Jisung's room was basically empty. They all think that all his stuff was still there.

"Ok then, go start picking that lock." Hyunjin got up and went to Jisung's bedroom door. He then suddenly saw that the room was never locked in the first place.

"Wait, oops, it was never locked in the first place," Hyunjin said as he went into the room. Everyone was looking at him from the living room.

"U-Uh, guys..." They heard Hyunjin from the room.

When he walked out, he looked shocked but also sad. "I don't think he is c-coming back..." He muttered as he walked back to his friends.

"Huh? How are you so sure?" Seungmin asked.

"Go look in his room." That was all Hyunjin said. Everyone got up and went to Jisung's room.

When they opened the door, a wave of sadness had hit them like a truck. They all slowly stepped into the now empty room. Every drawer was empty, his closet was empty, everything in the that belonged to Jisung was gone.

"B-But why wouldn't he tell us? Why wouldn't he tell me?" Felix sat down on the bed and looked around the room.

"We are best friends..."

<3 Months after Jisung left>

They never stopped trying to contact Jisung. Especially Felix.

"I think I have an Idea!" Jeongin exclaimed. He gained the attention of everyone who was sat at their cafeteria table which was all his friends, with Minho and Seonie.

"What idea?" Chan asked

"Hyung, do you know where Sungie hyung lives?" Jeongin looked at Felix.

The freckled boy nodded, but he suddenly got what the idea was. "Let's go to Jisung's house." He abruptly stood up from his seat.

When the two ran out of the cafeteria, everyone but Minho and Seonie followed.

They were all now driving to Jisung's house. Jeongin, Felix, and Seungmin drove with Chngbin while Hyunjin and Chan were driving together.

Felix guided them through the neighborhood until they stopped at a house Felix recognized too much.

"This is his house. Both of his parents are home since both of their cars are in their driveway." Felix said as they walked towards the front door.

When they rang the doorbell, they heard someone shout 'coming!' from the inside. The door opened it revealed a pretty young lady who the others didn't recognize but Felix did.

"F-Felix! W-What are you guys d-doing here?" Jennie awkwardly laughed.

"Jennie, is Jisung there?" Felix asked.

"Uhm... Can you wait there for a sec?" Felix nodded and Jennie closed the door abruptly.

They can hear shouts from within the Han household.

'CODE RED MOM!'

'WHAT!? THEY'RE HERE?!'

'WHAT DID YOU SAY?'

'I TOLD THEM TO WAIT'

'GOSH AFTER 3 MONTHS THEY DECIDE TO SHOW UP NOW?!'

'BRIAN YOU TALK TO THEM!'

'WHAT WHY ME?!'

'BECAUSE YOU OWE ME FOR NOT RUNNING AWAY DURING OUR WEDDING'

'I DONT OWE YOU FOR THAT'

'WELL IM NOT TALKING TO THEM'

'MOONBYUL, JUST GO TELL THEM THE TRUTH'

'GOSH! JENNIE YOU DO IT, THIS IS YOUR PAYMENT TO ME FOR BIRTHING YOU'

'WHAT NO!'

A few more shouts were heard and everyone just stood there awkwardly, acting like they don't hear everything.

The door then opened and it revealed a quite young man who looked a lot like Jisung. They guessed this is his father.

"Come in everyone, have a seat." They all thanked him and walked into the living room. Everyone sat down as the Hans were stood in front of them.

"We are just going straight to the point, Jisung transferred schools and he didn't tell you guys cause he knows every one of you will try to stop him. He has been attending HYBE University for the past three months. What happened to him and that Minho bitch really broke him. That's why he wanted to get away from everything." Jennie explained.

Everyone was silent. They all were shocked to hear the news but they have to take it.

Felix stood up, "Thank you for telling us. We'll be going now." He said. There was no emotion in his voice. They all followed him out.

When they got back to the cars, everyone was upset. They felt betrayed that their friend didn't even say anything to them and he even lied just to leave.

"Best friends my ass..." Felix muttered.

At this point, they all didn't care about Jisung anymore, except for 1 person. Jeongin.

He was actually transferring later this year to HYBE University since he was offered a scholarship thereafter they saw his performance.

He just hopes that they won't hate him as much and he leaves.

He really cares about Jisung and he understands his reasons, unlike everyone.

'Don't worry hyung, I'll try and make them understand with the time I have left here in JYP High'