25

Jisung was looking at the necklace in his hands before someone knocked on his door. He swiftly returned the necklace inside its box and into his nightstand before yelling at the person to come in.

"Oh, you're awake. " Minho entered the younger's room and closed the door behind him.

"Yeah, I just woke up. Did you carry me here?" The older sat on the edge of the quokka boy's bed with Minho humming in response.

"You looked peaceful sleeping on the couch and I didn't want to wake you up so I carried you here." He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck as a slight tint of blush appeared on his face.

"Thanks, Min." Minho looked up at Jisung who was also looking back at him.

"Something wrong?" Jisunb asked, looking at Minho who looked quite flustered.

"What did you call me?" Jisung thought for a bit before realizing what he just called Minho.

"I-I'm sorry! It just slipped and I didn't mean to-"Jisung quickly apologized but Minho immediately cut him off before he could continue.

"No! It's fine, it's just that I haven't heard that name for a long time, coming from you that is." He quickly explained to Jisung but the younger still looked tense.

"I'm completely fine with it, don't worry." He assured Jisung which causes him to calm down.

"Anyways, did you need something?" Jisung asked the older.

"Nothing in particular. Actually, there is something I wanted to ask you." Jisung signaled him to continue.

"After the next round, the school is holding a special event for all the participants. It's like prom but only we participants can attend. I wanted to ask if you wanted to go with me." He hesitantly explained to Jisung.

Jisung was silent for a bit, which made Minho quite anxious. "I'm fine with it if you don't want to! You don't have to go with me if you feel uncomfortable." He immediately told Jisung.

The younger giggled at Minho before speaking, "I'd be glad to go with you, don't worry." He flashed Minho a big smile.

Minho's eyes widened hearing the younger's words. "Really?!" He tackled Jisung into a tight embrace out of happiness.

"Happy much?" He teased the older as Minho pulled away from the embrace.

"It's just- I didn't expect you to agree."

<Meanwhile>

"Hey, Innie?" Felix called out to the younger one who was preparing some food.

"Yeah?" He faced Felix with a questioning expression.

"What do you guys have in mind after the competition is over?" Hearing this, Jeongin froze his actions before sighing sadly.

"That... hasn't crossed neither mine nor Jisung hyung's mind. We will most likely have to return to HYBE after all of this." His voice was laced with sadness once he realized what was about to happen.

"O-Oh... So you guys arent staying?" Felix went behind the younger and embraced him. He rested his head on the latter's shoulder, waiting for a response.

"i hope we can..." The two stayed within each other's arms for a bit longer until Felix suddenly came up with an idea.

"I also want to ask you something." Jeongin hummed, signaling the older to continue.

"There's this event the school is holding for all the participants. i wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my date." Jeongin removed Felix's arms from his waist and went to face him.

"Really?!" Jeongin exclaimed, clearly surprised by the information and the question Felix just asked.

"Yeah, I mean, you don't have to go with me, you can just go with Ji-" Felix's sentence was cut off by a pair of lips placed on his own.

Felix quickly didn't hesitate to kiss back. He placed his hands on the younger's waist as the two shared this sweet moment.

Jeongin was the first to pull away, immediately hugging the freckled boy.

"Why would I go with Jisung hyung when i have you?" He whispered to Felix.

"Wait, is that a yes?!" Felix pulled away, looking at Jeongin with wide and hopeful eyes.

Seeing the younger nod placed the biggest smile on his face.

Felix went in for another kiss, which Jeongin gladly accepted.

A few minutes later, the two were now cuddling on the couch while watching a movie.

"Hey, you two, what are you guys watching?" Jisung walked out of his room with a very giggly Minho walking behind him.

"We honestly don't know," Felix answered, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"What's with him?" Jeongin pointed to the very smiley Minho behind Jisung.

"Oh! it's just because I agreed to be his date for the event after the vocals round." Jisung turned around to face MInho, which the older just gave him a sheepish smile.

"Ohhh, understandable," Jeongin muttered before going back to watching the movie.

Jisung and MInho joined the movie night since the two had nothing else to do. They sat next to each other while watching the movie.

As the night progressed, Minho was feeling quite restless looking at the Jeonglix couple. He looked at Jiusng who was sitting beside him while watching the movie.

Soon later, he just decided to do it. He pulled Jisung onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around the younger and rested his head on the latter's shoulder.

Jisung was surprised by the sudden action but it was comfortable on Minho's lap so he didn't complain.