23

a/n: this was supposed to be a smut chapter but I realized I'm not capable of writing smut for the life of me. Well, not without closing my iPad for 10 minutes, rethinking my life choices, before I open my iPad again just to close it. So yeah, I just decided that there will be no smut, which means for the people who didn't get to see the original ending of the last chapter, it's better that way.

"Who said i didn't like you?"

"What did you just say?" Minho asked the younger. All Jisung did was smile at him before leaving the rooftop.

Minho of course needed to know if what he had just heard was real, so he immediately followed after the shorter. He eventually caught up to the younger, who was just walking.

He immediately grabbed the younger by his arm and dragged him backstage. There, they met the other stray kids members.

"Hyung! Where were you!?" Hyunjin suddenly asked as the two got to them. All of them bombarded Minho with questions full of worry and there were the occasional upset tones.

"I'm fine, don't worry, are we ready?" he went to face Chan, who nodded and told him that they just need to wait for the next group to finish.

Jisung cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention. He raised his arms, which Minho was still holding tightly.

"Oh, sorry about that." He awkwardly scratched his head after letting Jisung's arm go.

"Ok, I found him, now I'm gonna go, good luck to you guys." Seungmin, Changbin, and Chan avoided looking at him while Felix and Hyunjin waved him goodbye.

Jisung walked back to his group's lounge with a slight frown on his face. "At least hyunjin's fine with me, I guess," he told himself before entering the lounge.

"Hey Jisung, time to get ready. We are up once the group after stray kids is done." Soobin informed him.

Jisung went to his bag and grabbed his blue contacts. He also swiftly took off the wig he was wearing. He didn't want anyone he had blue hair up until they were going to perform.

"Woah! Jisung has blue hair y'all!" Yeonjun pointed towards Jisung, who was fixing his dark blue hair.

Everyone gasped at how well the color blue fit Jisung.

"Since did you have blue hair?" Lia asked.

"For about a week now, I think?" Jeongin was shocked to hear what Jisung said.

"How were you able to hide blue hair for over a week?" Jeongin curiously asked.

"I wore a wig 24/7, and if I can wear a hat or a beanie, I would wear one."

"Well, it looks very good on you. If only I wasn't dating lixie hyung and you weren't such a loudmouth, I would actually date you hyung." Jeongin said as he applied the last bit of eye shadow needed for his look.

"Wow...geez thanks I guess." Jisung sarcastically thanked the younger, who just sheepishly smiled at him.

A few more minutes pass until a staff member knocked on their door, telling them they were next. They all went backstage to get their microphones and In-Ear Monitors.

Just as Jisung grabbed his microphone, someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and saw Minho with a small box in his hands.

"For you, it's a special gift from me, hyunjin, and felix." he handed Jisung the small box before speaking again.

"Your hair looks good on you." he ruffled the younger hair, causing the both of them to blush slightly.

The older noticed the slight blush on Jisung's face. He smiled softly at the sight of Jisung blushing over the smallest things Minho did.

Meanwhile, everyone was just awkwardly standing there watching the two interact as if the people around them never existed.

Jeongin then felt arms wrap around his waist from behind. He looked over his shoulder to see Felix's head, resting on his own.

"Hey, good luck out there you guys will do great." he softly whispered into the younger's ear. Jeongin giggled at how his boyfriend was acting.

"Thanks, " jeongin placed a soft kiss on Felix's cheek, which caused the latter to turn red, which jeongin giggled at.

Soobin told them to hurry up cause the group's performance was about to finish.

"Thanks, but I'll open it later." he thanked Minho before leaving to go with the group.

Minho and Felix left to go back to their own group after Jisung and Jeongin left.

Once the group performing was done, it was now their turn. Jiusng took a deep breath before following the other onto the stage.

Cheers, claps, and shouts were heard from the audience. Jisung looked around the audience and there he saw his family watching him.

~Time skip to after the performance~

After their performance, they bowed to the audience before exiting the stage.