4

"Are they gone yet?" Jisung was pacing back and forth in their living room as Jeongin peeked through the peephole of the door.

"Nope, they're still there." He whisper-yelled towards the older.

"What? They've been there for an hour now!" He whisper-yelled back.

"How about we call Soobin and the Others? And make them come get us." Jisung asked the younger. Jeongin hesitated first before going on his phone and calling their group mates.

"Hellur?" Lia answered.

"Hellur, weh are en a bet ohf a prowblem. Code B.I.T.C.H.E.S. " Jeongin said.

"What the hell?" Jisung was confused

"Oh, ok, I'm on my way!" Lia hung up the phone.

<Meanwhile>

Lia exited her dorm and walked up to Jisung and Jeongin's dorm. Minho and the others were still standing there, blocking her path.

"Can y'all like move?" Lia sassed them.

"Who are you?" Minho asked.

"That's not important, who are you?" She lashed back.

"Lee Minho, and stay away. It's none of your business what we are doing here." Minho smirked, thinking Lia would back down.

"Oh, it is my Business because you are blocking my FRIENDS' dorm room. Actually, what am I even saying? You guys wouldn't know what friends meant because you guys hated Jisung when he had a proper reason to leave. Just because he didn't tell you guys that he would be leaving permanently because this douchebag cheated on him and could stand to see him doesn't mean you guys should be upset with him." She glared at everyone.

"Based on what I am seeing, you guys still stayed with this fucker even though he literally cheated on one of your former friends. Y'all really taking the side of this cheater than the one who was cheated on because he left without telling?" Each "word Lia said hit everyone's heart.

Especially Minho's.

"W-Well he could-" Felix tried to fight back but he was cut off by Lia.

"And who are you?" She sassed.

"Felix."

"Ohhhh..." She clapped slowly.

"The Ex-" She stepped forward, making Felix step back.

"Best-" Another step forward.

"Friend." Another step word, making Felix stumble and fall on the floor.

"Lia..." Everyone looked towards the door, seeing Jisung and Jeongin peeking through.

"Coming!" She smiled at Felix as a threat before running into The two's dorm.

When Jisung tried to close the door, Minho's foot blocked it from closing fully.

"Open the door." He said sternly.

"And what if I don't?" Jisung smirked seeing Minho's reaction.

"Oh, you don't want to know what happens next kitten." Minho tried to seduce his way in.

"Hmmmm... Lemme think." Jisung faked a thinking expression.

"No." He stepped on Minho's foot hard, causing him to retract it.

"AGHHH!" Minho yelled in pain.

Allowing Jisung to close the door but before he did, he peeked out the door and smiled at everyone before finally closing it.