12

The four of them were now on the way to the dance building. Minho and Hyunjin were walking together while Jeongin and Jisung walked behind them.

The two younger ones talked to each other quietly while Minho and Hyunjin just walked in peace.

"Why do you seem so tense?" Minho asked the taller.

"Well, I can tell Jeongin doesn't want to be here, and probably it's because of me." Hyunjin quietly mumbled.

"Huh? What did you do for him to hate you?" Minho furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh right, you weren't there that time. Well, I kind of doubted the fact that Jisung got beaten up by Seonie and I said that what if he was faking it." Hyunjin explained.

After hearing Hyunjin's story, Minho sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Yup, I can't you with that one."

"The most logical solution is to try and forgive Jisung and try to befriend him again. Then just maybe Jeongin might forgive you as well." Minho shared his plan with Hyunjin who looked very skeptical.

"Are you sure about that? What will Felix think?" Hyunjin questioned but just then Jisung's phone started to ring.

Jisung was quick to pick up after seeing who was calling him. "Hello?... Mhmm... Yes, they're with us... Really? Okie, we will meet you there... Bye!"

"Who was that?" Minho asked.

"That was Felix, he said he wanted to join us." The two perked up hearing the freckled boy's name.

"Felix?" Hyunjin questioned.

"Uhhh, how do I explain this?... Last night, I woke up cause I was hungry. I also decided to go to the rooftop cause it was peaceful there. After a few minutes, Felix suddenly was there. We talk for a bit and apologized to each other." Jiusng explained his story.

"Hmmm... That's great." Minho exclaimed.

"So he is meeting us at the dance building?" Jisung nodded before they continued walking.

"Well, that made your job easier," Minho told Hyunjin.

"Fine, just give me a few days," Hyunjin said.

After q while, they reached the dance building and by the entrance waited a happy freckled boy.

"Sungie!" Felix ran to the quokka boy and tackled him into a hug.

"Ya! Let go! I can't breathe." Jisung patted his the latter's back as he tried to struggle out of the freckled boy's grip.

"No! I haven't got the chance to this the past 2 years." Everyone laughed at the distressed squirrel.

"Anyways..." Felix muttered as he let go of Jisung.

"Innie!" He then ran to the younger.

"Lixie!" They hugged each other tightly as Jisung true to catch his breath.

"I already got us a room reserved to practice in, let's go." Felix gestured them to follow him to their reserved room.

"Ok, what are we going to practice?" Hyunjin asked.

"I don't know, Minho was the one who asked me to practice with him," Jisung said.

"Well, I didn't think you'd actually agree so I didn't really plan ahead," Minho said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"I have an idea." They all looked at the youngest.

"Sungie hyung, 3401-a," Jeongin said.

They were all looked confused by what Jeongin said but Jisung understood it completely.

"Ahhhh, ok I got you."

"What's 3401-a?" Felix asked the two.

"It was an assignment given to us on our third semester on April 1st," Jisung explained.

"And what was the assignment?" Minho questioned.

The two looked at each other before smiling sheepishly. "Group Battle." They both said at the same time.

"We would dance to songs while someone judges who did best," Jisung explained.

"I'll judge!" Felix raised his hand.

"Ok then, that means me and Jeongin and you and Hyunjin." The two pairs went to their side of the room while Felix stayed in the middle.

"Ok, but here's the thing though, when a song comes on, you can't use the original choreography to the said song. You have to improvise your own choreography as the song played while still maintaining synergy with your partner." Jeongin added.

Hyunjin and Minho looked at each other, snickering because they think this would be an easy win. "Ok, but to be fair, we should get someone from outside," Hyunjin suggested. They all agreed and they decided to ask for a dance teacher.

They were lucky to get a teacher that knew them. It's was their teacher two years ago, Kim Seonha.

"Ok, Felix, play the song." The teacher said.

First up were Minho and Hyunjin. They played a playlist prepared for this type of practice. They shuffled the playlist and the song that comes up will be their song.

In Minho and Hyunjin's case, their song was Monster by Irene and Seulgi. Saying that they were sexy sounded like an understatement when you look at the dance to the song.

Their moves were smooth yet rough, fluid-like but also sharp, elegant but still very masculine at the same time. The two against them were impressed but they can't wait to show off what they learned back at HYBE.

Once the song was done, the teacher wrote something on their clipboard. Minho and Hyunjin went back to their side of the room as the two younger ones went to the middle.

"Start." The teacher said.

The song the younger one got was Wolf by EXO. The two smirked knowing that they already won after hearing the first beat of the song.

Their dance looked flawless. Their expressions, movements, and synergy were all mind-blowing. There were aspects where they definitely better than the older ones but there are also some aspects that the older ones excelled more on.

After they finished, the teacher took a few minutes to go over his notes before deciding who won the mini-battle.

"Ok, im going, to be honest. I can't pick." The teacher bluntly said.

"Both of you guys did so well, and im am very impressed that Jisung and Jeongin we're able to compete and tie with the top dancers of the school." The teacher explained.

They bowed at the teacher before he left. "You two are the best dancers here?" Jeongin asked.

"Yup, and I'm with them." Felix joined in.

"Hmmm, interesting," Jeongin muttered.

"It's currently 3 pm, I need to practice it vocals next," Minho said.

"We are coming of course," Felix said.