22

a/n changed the last part

The competition had finally begun. Jisung and his group were seated in a small lounge backstage as they wait for their turn to perform.

Before starting, each group drew to determine which groups would go to perform in order. Their group luckily drew last so they were the ones last to perform.

Currently, the second group is performing. After the third group would be Stray Kids' turn to perform and Jisung wanted to at least say good luck to them before going on stage.

He told his group that was just going out for a bit before going to the side of the stage where the group would enter from. He saw Felix and the others looking a bit panicked.

When Felix noticed him, the younger quickly called out to him.

"Hey, what's up?" Jisung asked as he reached the group.

"Have you seen Minho?" Felix quickly questions the boy.

"Huh? What do you mean? He was just with you guys earlier." Jisung stated, confused by what's happening.

"Yeh, but he told us he was just going to the bathroom but he still isn't back," Hyunjin explained.

"Let me try calling him." Jisung took out his phone and dialed Minho's number, but no answer.

"He isn't picking up." Jisung's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at his phone.

"We already checked the bathroom but he isn't there," Seungmin informed the quokka boy.

"Where else did you guys check?" Jisung asked, getting a bit worked up now that Minho was nowhere to be found when his group was about to perform.

"We checked everywhere. We still couldn't find him." Felix answered.

Jisung thought for a bit before coming with an idea. (shocking to see him be the brains for once)

"I think I know where he is. Stay here and I'll bring him back." Jisung quickly ran off before the boys could even say a word.

Jisung ran past everything until he reached the stairs. He quickly made his way up until he reached the second floor. He stopped for a bit to catch his breath.

"Gosh if he isn't on the rooftop, at least I got exercise from this." Jisung panted before continuing his way up until he reached the rooftop door.

He slammed the door open and there he was. Minho was standing by the railing, looking out the view with no emotion on his face.

"Y-Ya!" Jisung shouted to get the boy's attention, but the older didn't even spare him a glance.

"What are you doing here?" Minho coldly said.

"Uhm, your group has been looking for you all over. Why are you here?" Jisung asked.

"Why do you care?" The older still didn't spare the younger a single glance.

"What do you mean?"

"Why do still act like you care? Just go to that boy you were talking to." The older coldly muttered,

After hearing those words, Jisung was in shock. Minho was jealous of him talking to someone. He smiled at how the older was acting and decided to tease him a bit.

"So you want me to go with him?" You can practically hear the smirk on Jisung's face.

Minho visibly tensed at the younger's words. "Go ahead, I don't care." Minho tried to play it off like he didn't care but the way his voice showed the slight tint of fear was giving it away.

"Ok then, I'll just go to him. He is a very handsome man. Very tall, nice, sexy..." Jisung was trying so hard not to laugh as he saw Minho visibly clench his jaw even though he wasn't facing the younger.

The younger turned his back and was about to walk out the door. "I'll be going now, I can't wait to talk to him, he might even be good in bed."

Hearing those words, Minho quickly turned and grabbed the younger's arms. "Hmm?" Jisung looked at him innocently.

"You're not going anywhere" Minho's stare was frigid but Jisung was persistent.

"But you said I should just go with him."

"You're not going with anyone else. You are mine." Minho's voice dropped. His voice was just laced with dominance. If Jisung had panties on, they would've already fallen just by hearing the older's voice.

Just then Jisung giggled, "you jealous?" the smaller sheepishly smiled at the older while the latter had a faint dust of red on his cheeks, avoiding the younger's eyes.

"Awww why are you jealous? You know, you are acting so cute right now." Jisung pinched the older's cheeks, causing him to blush even more.

"I know I shouldn't be jealous, you don't even like me back so what right do I have to be jealous of you talking to someone else." Minho muttered under his breath.

Jisung's eyes widened hearing the older's words. A thought then came to mind.

"Who said I didn't like you?"