6

After a minute of silence, Jisung decided to break it.

"Just because I'm doing this doesn't mean I forgave you. I am only doing this just because I care about you being a human being in general." Minho's mood slightly dropped but he nodded anyway.

"Thanks," Minho muttered.

"It's not a big deal, don't worry." Jisung slightly smiled.

"I-I should get going now. You still have to explain to Jeongin why I'm suddenly here." Minho slightly chuckled.

"You can tell him by the way. About you know..., " he gestured towards his arm and Jisung quickly understood. "I'm fine with it don't worry, I trust you two."

"I'll walk you to the door." They both stood up and went out of the bathroom. Jeongin was in the living room, laying on the couch but he quickly sat up once he heard the two exit the bathroom.

"H-Hey Jeongin..." Minho greeted the younger how was now, sat up on the couch.

Jeongin just smiled before standing up giving the older a big hug. Minho didn't expect the hug but he quickly hugged back.

"I'll see you guys later." Minho broke the hug and sent a smile to both Jisung and Jeongin before leaving the dorm.

"So..." Jeongin wiggled his eyebrows at his hyung.

"So what?" Jisung innocently asked.

"Care to explain?" Jeongin said with a knowing smile.

"Ugh fine let's sit down." Jisung went to sit on the couch and the younger sat beside him.

"Well, when I went to get my wallet, I wanted to roam around for a bit. I decided on going to the music building since you know, memories. I passed by th piano room and you know how I'm a sucker for the piano. When I was there, I played a simple song but after I was done, I saw Minho there watching me." Jisung explained.

"He was just watching you? That's totally creepy." Jeongin interrupted

"Anyways, when I tried to leave, he went and held me right by back hugging me-" Jisung was interrupted again by a Jeongin squealing and fangirling.

Jisung gave him a look and he immediately stopped. "Right, carry on."

"A lot happened back at the piano room. I'm not gonna go into detail since all we did was fight about stuff. After a while, a gave up trying to escape. I then looked at his arms and there I saw scars." Jeongin's eyes widened at the mention of scars.

"Scars, as in..." Jisung just nodded and Jeongin understood.

"I'm not gonna spill on everything he said because it's kinda personal. Anyways, I offered to treat his scars properly and he accepted. And that's what I did in the bathroom." Jisung finished explaining.

"Hmmmm, ok then. Let's eat, I cooked dinner for us." Jeongin went to the kitchen followed by Jisung. Theater while still talking to each other.

After they finished eating, they both bid each other good night before going to sleep in their rooms.

<Next day>

Jisung and their group were now on the way to the dance building to practice a few choreographies. Most of them wore hoodies and sweatpants so that they could at least be comfortable.

When they arrived, they registered for a dance studio so they wouldn't have to share with anyone.

"What should we do first?" Jeongin asked the group.

"How about we warm up? Y'all still remember the song we danced to a year ago for the Dance exam?" Chaeyeon suggested.

Their answers were different, some still remember the dance while didn't evenremember a bit.