21

a/n: I have officially returned from my short break y'all.

It was now the first day of the competition Jisung and his group came to JYP for. Everyone had been practicing the past weeks for this very day.

They needed to show everyone their opponents that they weren't messing around. I mean, they literally have a main rapper who can literally hit high notes higher than the heights of people reading this right now.

To commemorate the first day of the competition, the school had prepared a small festival on campus. Food stalls, games, and booths were scattered within campus grounds.

The auditorium where the groups would be performing was decorated with all kinds of streamers and lights. Bright colors filled the area while students were still adding few final touches.

Meanwhile, Jisung was still laying on his bed, sleeping the day away. If only he could sleep away the impending pressure and responsibility that will be coming his way.

His body was sprawled all over his bed like someone was going to take it away from him. The way he slept peacefully was amazing, considering the fact that every one of his groupmates looked scared for their lives for what was about to come.

To Jisung, he was currently wondering a big grassy and open field. The cool breeze swept through his hair as he walked aimlessly towards who knows where.

"Hyung..." Jisung hears a distant voice calling out to him. He started speed walking in the direction where the voice was coming from.

"Hyung..." The voice started to become louder as he wandered around the grassy field.

"Hyung..." Jisung found the voice quite familiar yet he couldn't pinpoint whom it belonged to.

"HYUNG!" Jisung suddenly sat up, eyes wide open, when he felt a sudden splash of cold water on his face. He looked around the room to see who was the culprit of his sudden disturbance.

It didn't take long to see a fox boy holding his stomach for dear life as he tried to regain his breath from laughing. "Y-Your face-HAHAHAHA... It looked like...a squirrel who was about to get run over...on the highway."

"Jeez, very funny Innie." Jisung looked at the boy on the floor who was practically trying to balance his breathing and laughing for dear life.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry. It was just too funny for me not to laugh." The younger wiped away a tear from his eyes before standing up from the floor.

"Anyways, I was sent here to wake you up."

"Huh? Why?" Jisung asked.

"Uhhh, it's the first day of the competition duh." Jeongin retorted as Jisung's expression shifted from confusion to shock.

"That's today?!" He exclaimed

"No, it's next week..." Jeongin looked at him with a dull expression

"Of course it's today hyung! Now get up!" The younger shouted, startling the squirrel boy.

"Yeah, yeah, no need to shout, gosh, you act like my mom," Jisung whined as he swung his feet over his bed and stood up.

"Hehe, see you later hyung. The others are in their dorms preparing." The younger notified him as he was exiting his room.

Jisung went into his closet to retrieve the clothes that they prepared beforehand.

After taking a quick shower, he left his room and saw that everyone else was in their living room.

"Finally! You're done!" Yeonjun stood up and stretched his arms. The others doing the same.

"Ok, now that everyone's here, let's have a last-minute meeting before we head to the auditorium." Soobin coaxed everyone to sit down as he stood in front of them.

"As you all know, we are here to represent HYBE right?" everyone nodded and agreed. "Remember that our goal here isn't to win, that's just a side goal that we don't have to do, our real goal is to show them our talent."

"Now let's show them what we can do!" Everyone cheered and clapped before standing up and start heading to the auditorium.

When they exited the dorm, they were met by stray kids who were also just exiting their dorm. To avoid any awkward mishaps, Jisung and his group went the other way, avoiding the group.

Jisung and the others we're now walking along the courtyard, looking around the stalls and booths. The others were pointing around booths that they thought were kind of unique or silly.

"Hey look, a photo booth!" Everyone looked towards the direction Lia was pointing to, and indeed there was a photo booth.

They thought they could spare some time to take a few pics together. As they were walking towards the booth, Jisung felt someone tap his shoulders from behind him.

He turned to see a pretty tall and handsome boy standing before him.

Jisung was in awe after seeing a literal God standing in front of him. "Uh, hey." The stranger spoke.

"Hey?" Jisung said.

"Sorry if I'm bothering you but can I take a picture with you?" The stranger suddenly requested. Jisung was shocked but also confused by the oh-so sudden request from a literal stranger who he doesn't even know the name of.

"I'm sorry?" Jisung looked at him, confusion plastered on his small face.

"My friends told me that I should take a picture with the cutest and prettiest person I could find, " He looked around before returning his gaze back towards Jisung. "And here I am."

"O-Oh..." Jisung's face flushed as he stared at the tall stranger.

"So, is that a yes?" The unnamed stranger asked.

Jisung thought for a bit until he saw Minho and the others pass by them. He caught the older's face, looking a bit serious and sad at the same time.

'What's with him?' Jisung thought to himself.

He was pulled back from his thoughts when the stranger cleared his throat. 'This bitch is still here?'

"Oh, I'm sorry but I gotta go, see you never!" Jisung told the stranger as he ran to catch up with his group.

"Hey, where were you?" Jeongin asked the older as he caught up to them.

"Some guy just flirted with me," Jisung stated.

"Oh? What did you say?" Lia said from behind.

"Rejected him," Jisung answered as they reached the auditorium.