18

(lol writing this felt like I just deducted some points off my trip to heaven)

Jisung woke up to the smell of food in the kitchen. He remembers sleeping beside Miho but when he woke up, he noticed that the area beside him was empty.

He didn't notice he was pouting at the thought of Minho leaving him until someone knocked on the bedroom door.

"Sung? Are you awake?" Jisung was slightly relieved to hear Minho's voice on the other side of the door.

"Yeah, " Jisung answered. The door then opened, and Jisung's face instantly turned red after seeing Minho.

The older was wearing black jeans and an apron. He was shirtless under the apron, showing off his built body to the flustered boy.

As if that wasn't enough already, you would think the apron would at least cover it up but no. The apron was tightly tied behind Minho's back, making his abs and nipple bulge through the fabric.

The younger instantly hid under his blanket out of embarrassment. "WHY THE HECK ARE YOU NOT WEARING A SHIRT?!" The younger shouted from under the blanket.

"Well, I just finished showering and I made food." Minho innocently said but Jisung can hear the smirk from under the blankets.

Jisung was just there on the bed, sitting with the blanket over him.

"Can you at least put one on?" The flustered boy pleaded.

Minho thought to maybe tease him some more before leaving him be. "Why? Don't like what you see?" Minho teasingly said.

"N-No, D-Definitely not." Jisung stuttered.

"Hm... Your stuttering says otherwise, Kitten." Jisung felt the bed dip down a bit and a hand on his knee.

Minho then slowly pulled the blanket off Jisung. Once it was off, he noticed Jisung eyes were closed tightly and his head turned away to the side.

Jisung felt fingers guide his chin to face forward. He slowly opened his eyes, just to be met with Minho's eyes. He immediately closed them again after seeing how close they were to each other.

Minho then slowly pushed Jisung down onto the bed. "Open your eyes Kitten," Minho whispered into his ear.

Jisung once again slowly opened his eyes, being met with Minho's small smile. Minho then leaned in to connect their foreheads together. Jisung also felt their noses brush against each other.

Minho closed his eyes and breathed softly. Jisung followed and also closed his eyes. All thoughts of Minho practically being shirtless left his mind.

All he thought of right there was Minho. His smile, his eyes, his heart, and his personality.

He felt Minho's arm around his waist, pulling him up into a sitting position. They looked at each other before Jisung's flustered self came back.

Minho chuckled seeing how red the younger's face was. "Food's ready Kitten, let's go." He stood up, and left Jisung in the room, flustered as heck.

"What the fuck just happened?" Jisung asked himself.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt his stomach grumble in hunger.

He decided to get ready first before going to eat. He got an outfit ready and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After getting ready, he went to the kitchen to see Minho eating with a shirt on. He went to sit beside him, where his plate was already set.

"Thanks for the food," Jisung muttered

"No problem!" Minho looked back at the boy next to him.

"By the way, we are going somewhere later," Minho informed the younger looked slightly confused.

"Where are we going?" Jisung asked.

"Somewhere" Minho answered. Now Jisung looked even more confused thanks to the very vague information.

"And where is that somewhere?" Jisung said as he ate his food.

"You'll see." Minho simply answered before sending a wink towards Jisung.

"If this is one of you shenanigans like that surprise camp trip, I don't want any of it." The younger glared at the older who just chuckled at how Jisung tried to look angry but instead he looked somewhat like a cute squirrel.

"Gosh, you're so cute." Minho pinched the younger's cheeks.

"I know, don't have to tell me twice." Jisung flipped his non-existent long hair, which Minho laughed at.

"Wear something casual, alright?" Minho smiled at the younger.

"Ye, whatever." Jisung continued to eat his food.

Both of them continued to eat in silence until Jisung realized that his dorm mate was nowhere to be found.

"Oh, did you see Jeongin?" Jisung asked the older.

"Yeah, he went to the Café with Felix earlier. They actually came back before you woke up but they had to leave again since they planned to go to the College Department to get something." The older informed.

Jisung just nodded before getting up and going to the sink to wash his plate. He also brought Minho's plate along to wash since he was nice enough to do that.

While washing their plates, Jisung felt arms snake around his waist and someone's chin rest on his shoulder.

"Minho, what are you doing?" Jisung questioned the older's actions.

"Hugging you, isn't it obvious." Jisung just rolled his eyes at the answer he received.

"You're lucky I felt cold," Jisung mumbled and Minho smiled sheepishly after hearing the younger's words.