16

Jisung woke up feeling very warm. He looked at why and he saw he was still snuggling with Minho, who was still sleeping peacefully while holding the younger.

Jisung slowly and carefully removed Minho's arm from around his waist, trying to not wake up the older.

But then, Minho's arm pulled him closer and he felt the older rest his head on his shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going?" Minho playfully asked.

"I wanna go eat. Now let go." Jisung said.

"No." Minho's grip around the younger tightened.

"Minho! Let go!" Jisung tried to wiggle out of Minho's grasp but his attempt was unsuccessful.

"Give me a kiss first." Minho puckered his lips and tried to kiss Jisung but the younger dodged his attempt.

"Ew, no!" Jisung said as he moved his head, trying to avoid Minho.

"Give me a kiss on the cheek and I'll let you go." Minho requested.

"No," Jisung said as he still tried to free himself from Minho.

"This is giving me deja vu," Jisung said as he remembered they were in a similar situation not long ago.

"Shhh, just one kiss, come on." Minho urged Jisung.

"This isn't really helping build our trust you know." Jisung pointed out the obvious but the older just shrugged.

"Might as well use this to win you back then." Minho pulled the younger closer to him and he proceeded to rest his face on the younger's shoulder.

"That won't happen for a long time." Jisung stretched out the word 'long', emphasizing it.

Well, the truth is, there is no trust camp. Minho just wanted to spend time with Jisung without having so many people around.

Minho planned all of this the night they went back from practice. He called his friend to maybe book them a 2-week stay at the camp and he agreed.

He also bought clothes for them that night at the boutique on campus. Boutiques are open for 24 hours there for some random reason even I don't know.

"Fine, I'll let you go, but you gotta listen to me first," Minho told the younger. The latter nodded before being released.

"What do you want me to listen to?" Jisung asked.

Minho breathed in before saying, "There is no trust camp, " Jisung looked confused at the statement. "I just wanted to spend some time with you." Minho pouted.

Jisung looked at him in both disbelief and confusion on his face. He wondered why would he go through all the effort.

"Wait, so took us here and planned all of this just to hang out with me?" Jisung pointed towards himself and the older nodded.

"Ok, I only have one reaction to this, " Minho furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"Why?" Jisung questioned.

Minho thought for a bit before thinking of a proper answer which wasn't really proper but that's what he could think of.

"Because... Like I said earlier, I want to try and win you back." Minho told the younger like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Minho chuckled at how Jisung's face turned pinkish-red and how he looked away, avoiding the older's gaze.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast then we are going to the butterfly enclosure." Minho got up from the bed and went to Jisung.

"Get ready, Kitten." He ruffled the younger's hair and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before leaving to go make food.

Once Minho left, Jisung took the closest pillow to him and proceeded to scream into it. "Ok, Jisung, get yourself together! Don't let him win that easily." He lightly slapped his face.

He went and got out of bed and walked to the closet where all their clothes were placed. He took out some clothes before going to the bedroom's own bathroom.

He took a quick shower before leaving to go to the kitchen where Minho was still cooking some food.

"What are you making anyway?" Jisung asked as he looked at the bowl with some leftover better of some sort.

"Cheesecake." Once Minho mentioned the food's divine name, the younger immediately perked up.

"You know how to make cheesecake?!" Jisung exclaimed as his eyes shimmered in adoration.

"Yup, last year, we were forced to learn some cooking so I learned how to make a few desserts like cheesecake," Mino explained.

"I didn't know JYP had cooking classes," Jisung remembered JYP not having any cooking facilities so he wondered go that was possible.

"Remember the on construction building by the college department?" Minho looked at the timer before looking at the cheesecake through the oven's glass.

"Oh yeah, that building was complete when we passed by." Jisung thought of the memory.

"That's the new Home Economics Building. JYP High said in an announcement that they were trying to branch out to more of a general school and not just a performing-centered one." Minho told Jisung.

After a few minutes, the cheesecake was finally done. Jisung didn't care if he was having cheesecake for breakfast, or lunch as I should say since it was now 3 pm.

Jisung was so tired that he slept through morning and noon. Minho woke up at like 7 am but he was still tired from driving so he went back to sleep.

Once they were finished, they both left their cabin and Minho lead them to the butterfly enclosure. It was a pretty big greenhouse filled with flowers and of course, butterflies.

They both looked around seeing so many colors of wings flying all around them. One butterfly even flew and landed on Jisung's nose.

The younger was so thrilled but shocked at the same time. Minho however found it cute how the younger was standing still, trying not to disturb the butterfly on his nose.

Once it flew away, they made their way to the center of the greenhouse where a small fountain was stood. There was a bench there so they decided to sit down for a minute.

"Isn't it so beautiful?" Jisung asked the older as he watched all sorts of butterflies fly around from tree to tree and flower to flower.

"The view really is amazing," Minho muttered as he was looking at the boy sitting on the bench beside him. It was now 5 pm and the golden sunlight shining on Jisung made it more beautiful than how it already was.