5

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF SELF HARM (AND MAYBE SELF HARM ITSELF? sorry this is the first time im making this type of trigger warning)

"I missed you..."

Hearing those words made Jisung's blood boil. He closed his eyes tightly and shook his head.

"Let go," Jisung said.

"I am not letting you go." Minho's voice was muffled since his head was snuggled up on Jisung's shoulder.

"Let go Minho."

Minho didn't answer this time. Jisung tried to take his arms off of him but Minho just hugged him tighter.

"Just let me go!" Jisung shouted.

He kept trying to force Minho's arms off but he won't budge.

"Why did you leave?" Minho muttered.

"What?"

"Why did you leave?" He asked properly.

"Why?! Did you really expect me to stay and see you happy with the person you cheated on me?! You told me yourself that she was better than me! Did you know know how hard it was for me to regain myself back?!" Jisyng's voice was cracking as tears slowly made their way into the quokka boy's eyes.

Jisung stopped trying to escape at this point. He was now just sobbing into his hands.

"I know I was wrong but I'm not letting you go this time. I know that when I let you go, you won't talk to me ever again." Minho's voice was also cracking but he held his tears.

"Why is it so hard for you to let me go now?! You barely held onto me two years ago!" Jisung sobbed even harder.

"In our relationship, you hung on to a thread!" He punched Minho's arms again and again but the older endured all the pain.

"And up until now, I am still hanging on that thread." Tears slowly fell down the older's eyes but he still kept his strong grip on the younger.

Both of them were sobbing because both of the pain in their hearts were too much. The thought of Letting Jisung go again really pained Minho's heart.

Jisung still hanging on to hope for him and Minho pained his heart cause he knows he still likes him even after two years.

"I won't let you play with me again. Please, let me go." Jisung whispered as his tears fell slowly. He felt Minho shook his head.

Jisung no longer had the energy to fight back and Minho felt it, so he brought both of them down to the floor so that they were sitting.

They both started to calm down and the tears eventually stopped. Jisung looked at Minho's arms and what he saw broke his heart.

Scars all over the older's forearm. Minho was wearing a hoodie so the scars weren't visible earlier, but the sleeve must have rolled up at some point.

Jisung shouldn't have cared but he still had a heart.

"I am so sorry. I know this isn't enough but please, don't leave us again. Don't leave me again. You left without telling anyone. Not Felix, Not Chan, Not me..." Minho muttered.

"You wouldn't have cared anyway if I did tell you," Jisung said.

Minho didn't answer back.

Jisung sighed since he thought he should probably ask him now. "How long?"

"Huh?" The older was confused by what Jisung meant.

"These." He touched Minho's scars. The older visibly flinched and of course, Jisung noticed.

"Let me see," Jisung said. Minho hesitantly lifted his arm so that Jisung could see the scars properly.

Fully seeing the scars, the younger can tell that some scars were new. It looked like some were made a few days ago while some looked like they were months old.

"How long have you been doing this?" Jisung to act like he didn't care but the concern laced in his voice said otherwise.

"O-One and a half years" Minho buried his face into the younger's shoulder. He felt weak, being so vulnerable in front of someone. He hated it.

"Did you at least patch these up?" Minho was hesitant but if he wanted to regain Jisung's trust, he had to be open. He gently shook his head as an answer.

Jisung sighed. "You should take care of these. It could get infected and you might get sick." Minho just nodded but he still kept his face hidden.

"Why did you do this?" Jisung hesitantly asked. He knew it was a sensitive topic but he cared too much about everyone around him, even towards Minho.

"A-after you and J-Jeongin left, it took a big toll on H-Hyunjin. S-Seeing him like that, I felt I was to blame. I d-deserve this a-anyway. The pain I get from these isn't to c-compare what I did to you. This was the o-only way for me to c-cope." Minho started to silently cry on Jisung's shoulder.

"Get up," Jisung said.

"W-what?"

"Let's go to my dorm. I'll treat you scars properly." Minho was too weak to keep his grip so Jisung was able to stand up easily.

He offered his hand to Minho. The older wiped his eyes before taking Jisung's hand and pulling himself up.

Jisung took Minho's hand and they walked back to the dorms. The walk was silent but it wasn't really awkward. Minho kept his head down while Jisung led him by holding his hand.

When they got to the dorm, Jiusng entered with Minho behind him. He was still holding the older's hand.

"Hey hyu-" Jeongin stopped when he saw Minho behind Jisung.

Jisung just mouthed 'I'll explain later' before continuing to the bathroom. Jeongin nodded before going back into the kitchen.

"Sit down." Jisung pointed towards the edge of the bathtub. Minho sat down as the younger grabbed out bandages, some cotton pads, and ointment.

"Give me your arms." Jisung sat in front of Minho.

He gave the younger his arms before Jisung started to clean his scars. After bandaging his arm up, Jisung sighed before looking up at the older.

The younger closed his eyes before muttering, "Please promise me you will try to stop doing this. If you feel the urges, call me. Asking you to fully stop this isn't really possible so im telling you to try." The younger looked the older director at his eyes.

"I'll try..."