27 | Finale

a/n: I never thought I would ever end this book. I literally have tears in my eyes while writing this. Writing 'Stone' and this book was one of the best moments of my life. I have met so many fun and amazing people thanks to these books, but I guess it's time to close up on this book and time to open up a new one. Enjoy!!

(play the song anytime you want but there is going to be an indication where I recommend playing it)

It was currently the next day, right after the vocals round. And it was now also the day of the event held by JYP High for the participants.

Jisung was currently in his bedroom, getting stuff ready for the night. His suit was laid neatly on his bed, the makeup he needed was ready and placed on his desk, and last but not the least, the necklace Minho gave him was next to his suit, waiting to be worn.

The time was currently 1 pm. The event wasn't until 7 pm, which means they still had a lot of time to prepare.

Just as Jisung exited this bedroom to go ask Jeongin something, he immediately noticed Minho, who was sitting in their living room.

"Hyung?" Jisung called out. "What are you doing here?" The quokka boy asked.

"O-Oh! Hey Sung, I just wanted to give you this." The older handed the younger a small blue box.

It confused Jisung quite a bit until he opened it.

Inside the box was a Corsage. A blue rose rested in the middle of the band while it was surrounded by small flowers that complement the blue rose.

"Since you were going to wear a blue suit, I wanted to give you something that also matched your outfit and aesthetic." explained the older.

Hearing this, Jisung giggled. The younger's giggles were music to the older's ears. "Thanks, hyung. It's pretty." The younger said.

"Just like you..." The older muttered, which wasn't loud enough for the quokka boy to hear.

"What was that?" Jisung perked up upon hearing the older mutter something.

"Oh! I said it really is pretty." Minho quickly said.

"Hm, ok then. Thanks again hyung."

"It was no problem, anyway, see you later tonight." The older ruffled the quokka boy's hair before leaving the dorm.

Jisung unknowingly blushed at the small action, but he did admit to himself that Minho was very interesting.

He shook off the thought before going to the kitchen to look for Jeongin.

"Hey, Innie." Jeongin was currently seated on the counter, while on his phone.

Once called, he looked up to meet his hyung, standing by the kitchen doorway.

"Hyung? Did you need something?" The younger asked.

"Well, I wanted to ask you if wanted to go to the café." The younger nodded as he got off the counter.

The two grabbed their respective keys and wallets before leaving their dorm. On the way to the café, they passed by Lia, who was talking to a girl from YG.

They greeted the two before continuing to make their way to the café.

Once they arrived, they greeted the cashier before going to a table in the far corner of the establishment.

"The reason I brought you here is for a specific reason," Jisung confessed to the younger.

"I thought so since we only take this corner table if we need to talk about something hyung," Jeongin took a sip from his drink before continuing, "So hyung, what did you want to talk about?"