26

a/n: we are nearing the end yall🥲
~2 Weeks Later...~

"Hyung~" Jeongin sleepily tried to wake up Jisung, who was still sleeping whilst hugging his rabbit plushy which was given to him by Minho a few days back.

"Hyung, wake up~" The younger kept on shaking the sleeping quokka boy but the older just won't wake up.

"5 more minutes..." The older responded while having not moved from his position on his bed.

"Hyung, you better wake up this instant, or else I'm telling Minho hyung that you were moaning his name a few nights ago." Hearing that, Jisung immediately jolted up from his bed.

"Don't you fucking dare or else I'm telling Felix that you lick your pillow in your sleep and pretend it was Felix." Jeongin's eyes widened by the Quokka boy's words.

"Fine, just go get ready and no one's erotic secret will be spilled, deal?" The two shook each other's hands before the older went to his closet to grab his outfit.

He took a quick shower before leaving his room to go eat some breakfast. Jeongin was in the kitchen, doing the dishes, while Soobin and the others were in the living room, discussing final preparations for their performance.

"Hey guys, let me just eat, and then we can get going." The other nodded as Jisung went to the kitchen to grab a bowl, spoon, milk, and the box of cereal.

After a few minutes, they were now on their way out of the dorm and we're now walking to the auditorium.

It was quite a slow and long walk but they honestly didn't mind since they were practically used to it now since the music building, where they needed to record stuff, was also across campus.

Oh, how Jisung wished he was back at his old dorm so that the walk from the dorm to the music building was literally a few seconds.

Once they arrived at the venue, they were guided to the lounge where they will be waiting for their turn to perform.

This time, they were chosen to perform 4th in line and Stray Kids right after them.

They had planned to make Jisung, Jeongin, and Soobin perform for this round. The other only came for a bit of a morale boost.

Jisung and Jeongin worked together to write a song for them to perform and it came out great.

'Gone Away' was the title. It had a very sweet and mellow yet sad and heartbreaking feel to it, which was what the two strode for.

"I'll be back guys!" The others told him to be back earlier this time before the Quokka boy exited the lounge.

Just after he took a shower, he actually received a text from Minho, telling him to meet him at the rooftop.

Upon reaching the rooftop, Jisung immediately saw Minho who was just on his phone, sitting on a bench by the wall.

"Hyung, you wanted to meet me?" Minho quickly looked up from his phone. Just seeing the Quokka boy immediately placed a smile on his face.

"Hey, kitten!" He exclaimed. He patted the spot beside him, telling the latter to sit down beside him.

Once seated, Jisung sighed. "You're really not going to let go of that name huh?" Seeing the older excitedly shake his head, he sighed in defeat.

"Why did you want to meet me?"Jisung asked.

"Nothing important, I just wanted to see you since you guys will be performing before us." He rested his head on the younger's shoulder with a pout on his face.

"You're literally going to see us right before- you know what? Never mind, you do you I guess." He didn't really mind Minho resting his head on his shoulder right now, but he did mind that he still couldn't decide which tuxedo he should wear to the event.

Last week, Jeongin and Jisung went to the mall to pick out suits to wear but Jisung couldn't decide if he should go for the white one, the black one, the pink one, or the blue one.

So he got all of them, yet he still wasn't sure what to wear.

But an idea popped into the quokka boy's empty head. "Minho, name a color."

The sudden question confused the older but he still answered. "Blue looks good on you."

"It can match your blue hair!" The older raised his head from the younger's shoulder to look at him.

"Hmmmm, I guess you're right, Blue it is then."