24

After the introduction performance from all the groups, the emcee announced the next round's focus is vocals, and it's going to be held two weeks from now.

Jisung and the others were now discussing what song they should perform so that they could start recording.

They were all sat in Jisung and Jeongin's living room, taking down notes for potential songs.

"So, what song do you guys have in mind?" Soobin looked up from his notepad and asked the group.

"I have some songs that we could try," Lia spoke up.

"Fire away!" Yeonjun cheered from the couch.

"Well, there's 'Be as One' by Twice, 'After Resignation' by Big Mama, and 'Once in a Lifetime' by Shinhwa." Lia read through her noted songs to the others.

"Those are pretty hardcore songs, don't you think?' Jisung asked.

"Well, with your talent, I don't think it will be all that difficult." Lia pointed out, to which everyone agreed.

"Oh, who will be performing for us next round? the emcee said that only 3 to 5 people can perform." Sakura spoke up from her kitchen as she was getting a snack.

" I forgot about that." Yeonjun groaned as he plopped himself onto Soobin's lap.

"how about we decide that later and continue this meeting tomorrow. We all literally just got back from performing earlier." Soobin stood up, causing Yeonjun to Fall on the floor.

"Ow~!" Yeonjun exclaimed as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Oops, sorry bout that, I forgot you were laying on my lap." He pulled up Yeonjun from the ground and gave him an apologetic smile.

"Ok, I guess we will see you guys tomorrow." Chaeyeon Stretched her arms and everyone followed.

"Bye guys!" Everyone waved goodbye to the two before exiting Jisung and Jeongin's dorm.

"Ahhh, finally," Jisung laid himself on the couch and buried his face into the cushion, "I can finally relax~," The Quokka boy said, with his voice muffled by the soft cushion.

"You're that tired, huh?" Jeongin looped onto a chair next to the couch Jiusng was laying on.

Jisung just nodded but there was a sudden knock at the door. Jisung groaned from the couch while Jeongin chuckled at the older's reaction.

Jeongin opened the door and was greeted by Felix and MInho.

"Innie!" Felix tackled the younger into a hug while Minho closed the door. He made his way to the living room where the Jisung was.

"Hey, Sungie" The older walked over to the couch and sat beside the quokka boy's body.

Jiusng hummed in response, not moving an inch from his position on the couch.

"He's too tired to talk so he is resorting to groans to preserve energy." Jeongin walked into the living room with a very clingy Felix hugging him from the side.

"Oh, I forgot to ask but, how has been your guys' relationship?" Minho asked the two.

"We're doing quite fine if I do say so myself." Felix proudly exclaimed before leaving a quick peck on the younger's cheek.

"you two look cute together," Minho said, looking at the two.

"Thanks, Hyung!" Jeongin thanked the order before the two went to the kitchen and started chatting about things Minho couldn't quite hear from the living room.

Looking at the Jeonglix couple, he looked back at Jisung who he thought was sleeping peacefully on the couch.

"I hope someday, we could be like them," Minho mumbled as he softly played with the younger's hair.

"Someday, I hope I can freely hold your hand, I hope I can freely leave small pecks on your sweet face, I hope someday I can freely call you mine." He whispered all those things to Jisung.

Not knowing the younger was awake the whole time.

"Hey, Innie!" MInho called out to the younger, who peeked his head out of the kitchen with a questioning expression.

"Yes, Hyung?" The younger asked.

"I'm going to carry Jisung to his room." The younger nodded before going back into the kitchen.

"Jisung, I'm going to carry you to your room, ok?" He received no response from the younger, so he proceeded to carry him Bridal Style.

Jisung looked sound asleep to Minho but the younger was internally freaking out. He pretended to snuggle closer to Minho as the older opened the Quokka boy's bedroom door.

MInho laid Jisung on his bed and tucked him into the blankets. "See you tomorrow Kitten~" He whispered to Jiusng before leaving a small kiss on the latter's forehead

Once the older left, Jisung sat up from his bed and looked at his bedroom door.

"I also hope someday I can freely hold your hand, I hope I can freely leave small pecks on your sweet face, I also hope someday I can freely call you mine," Jisung whispered to himself.

Jisung went to grab something from inside his nightstand. He took out a small box and placed it in front of him.

he sighed before opening the box, revealing the necklace Minho gave him a few weeks back.

"I truly hope someday, I can call you my Diamond."

(JUST CLARIFYING, THIS ISNT THE END)