3

a/n : did y'all know these are not pre written. I write the chapters when I want to update.

Walking through the campus really did seem nostalgic. Things barely changed from when they first arrived 2 years ago and now.

"Things haven't changed," Jisung muttered.

"Yeah, everything still seems the same here even after 2 years." Jeongin joined in.

"Oh yeah! You two used to study here right?" Lia asked. All of them were walking towards the Student council office since they need to be registered for the competition.

"Yup, it was a pretty fun time for the both of us." Jisung awkwardly laughed.

"But we only studied here for a few months. Jisung Hyung studied here for 3 months I think, and I studied here for 5," Jeongin explained.

They all made an ':O' face as they passed by the Music Building.

"Hey look hyung!" Jeongin pointed towards the Music Building where they used to record songs for their Vocal I class.

"Oh my gosh, it really hasn't changed ha sit?" A smile grew on Jisung's face as they continued walking.

"Wait, since you two already know your way around, can you guys show us the place?!" Yeonjun excitedly asked.

"I mean sure, since things didn't seem to change much, we could maybe show you guys around after we get settle into our dorms." Jisung accepted the offer and Yeonjun was now giggling and jumping with joy like a kid.

After a few more minutes of walking, they finally arrived at the College Department where The student council office was.

They reached the office and Jisung knocked on the door.

"Come in!" A very familiar voice made both Jisung and Jeongin flinch.

"Gosh, I forgot he was a student council member." Jisung whisper-yelled at Jeongin.

"You four go first." Jeongin scratches the back of his neck.

Everyone opened the door and entered the office, while Jisung and Jeongin followed with their heads down.

And they were right, Chan was there organizing the pile of papers on his desk. He still hasn't noticed the two which was a miracle because they didn't want that at all.

"What can I do for you guys?" He asked with his signature cheerful voice. He still hasn't looked up though which Jiusng was hoping he wouldn't at all.

"We are here for the competition being held here, we are here to represent HYBE University," Soobin explained.

"Ohhhh, ok wait a minute." H grabbed a pencil and a price of paper to which seems like a registration form.

"Give me the names and I'll write it down." Everyone gave their names one by one.

Both Jisung and Jeongin were sweating over here as everyone finished and Jisung had to say his name.

"Next!" Chan said.

Jisung sighed in defeat, he can't avoid them forever as long as they were here to compete. He just kept his head down before muttering his name.

"H-Han Jisung" Chan's pencil suddenly snapped and Jisung flinched.

"I am so sorry, let me get another pencil." He still hasn't looked up at them but his cheerful tone was gone now.

When he got another pencil, Jeongin was scared for his life.

"Last one?"

Jisung held Jeongin's hand, helping him calm down a bit.

"Y-Yang J-Jeongin" Another snap. Both pencils snapped at the mention of both of their names.

Chan just sighed in annoyance before speaking up. "You dorms are at the north-west of the campus, 3rd floor, right side. The left side is for the group that will be representing JYP High."

Chan Finally looked up at them and both Jisung and Jeongin avoided his gaze. "Since there are seven of you and there are only 3 rooms, there would be 2 pairs and one room would have 3 people in it."

"I won't assign a guide for you guys since these two already studied here before leaving without a trace." He pointed towards the two as he glared at them.

The others already know what happened to Both Jisung and Jeongin when they were talking about themselves the day prior and they recognized this person as probably one of their old friends.

"Thank you for your help, well be going now..." Soobin said before telling everyone to leave.

Once everyone was out of the office, Jisung and Jeongin were relieved.

"That was terrifying," Sakura said.

"Hey, let's go. We still need to settle into our dorms." Soobin said.

"Do you guys know where it is?" Chaeyeon asked. Jisung shrugged but Jeongin nodded.

"I know, that's where my old dorm was." Jeongin gestured the others to follow him. They all talked about random topics as they walk towards the dorms.

When they got there, some students looked like they were from different schools because of their uniforms.

They got to the third floor and went to their side of the building. "Ok, let's pair up," Soobin exclaimed.

Everyone looked at him with a look that said 'are you serious?'

Seeing everyone's faces, Soobin was confused. "What's with the faces?"

"We already know how the pairings are gonna work. You and Yeonjun, Jeongin and Jisung, and us three." Lia started.

"Hmmm, you got point there. Ok, go to your dorms." Yeonbin chose the one farthest from the stairs since the stairs were in the middle of the building, separating both sides. The three took the middle one and the last one goes to Jisung and Jeongin, which was the one closest to the stairs.

Everyone went into their rooms while Jisung and Jeongin were still outside. "Hyung, do you think they still hate us?"

"Well, based on what happened back at the office, I guess so."

"I mean, you had a pretty valid reason, but they still hated you. I told them nothing and im scared of how they are going to treat us when we do see them. When they heard about you transferring to HYBE, they trashed your bedroom."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure they don't lay a single finger on you." Jisung opened the door to their dorm.

"J-Jeongin?"

They both flinched and turned towards where the voice came from.

And there they were. The group they dreaded to see.

Every one of them had an annoyed expression on their faces. Jisung thought fast and pulled Jeongin into the dorm before slamming the door shut and locking it.

"Well, that could've gone worse," Jeongin said.

Jisung just nodded.