20

"Hyung" Jisung called out to the boy beside him but he didn't receive a response.

"Hyung.." He called out again but the same results were given.

"Hyung~" Jisung shook his arm but they still kept walking. The younger didn't know where they were headed of to, that's why he was trying to get the older's attention.

"Hyung I swear if you don't tell me where we are going right now, I'm leaving" Receiving no response, he turned his back and was about to walk the other direction until Minho firmly grabbed his wrist.

"You aren't going anywhere little one," Minho said as he dragged the whining squirrel with him.

"Just tell me where we are going~" Jisung whined as he tried to stop Minho from walking but the other was strong enough to drag Jisung even if his feet were firmly planted on the ground.

"We are going to practice," Minho answered.

"But why couldn't you just tell me earlier?" Jisung stopped whining and was now walking beside Minho again while the older was still holding the younger's wrist.

"Because Seungmin, Changbin, and Chan will be there." After hearing those names, Jisung face lost all of its colors.

"What?! No! I'm not ready to face them yet! Please, Let me go Minho!" Jisung continued his whining until they got to the dance building.

"Please don't make me go in there, they still hate me." Jisung pleaded but Minho found it cute how the younger begged. It would've been better if it was in bed- wait what...

"This is why I didn't tell you." Minho looked at the younger who had big puppy eyes, begging for the older to agree with him.

Minho sighed before agreeing on taking back Jisung to his dorm. The younger cheered as they turned around but the cheering stopped when Minho picked him up bridal style and took him into the building.

"MINHO!!! YOU TRAITOR!!" Jisung exclaimed as the older walked into the building with Jisung in his arms. Minho just giggled at how dramatic the younger was.

Jisung just gave up on fighting. He pouted and crossed his arms on his chest as the older carried him. Oh how Minho wanted to kiss those lips.

He snapped out of looking at the younger's face when they reached their designated room.

"We're here!" Minho shouted as they entered the dance studio. Jisung looked up to see Jeongin, Soobin, and Yeonjun were also there.

"Ok, put me down now." Minho planted the younger's feet on the floor so that he could stand properly.

Once the younger was now standing properly, he looked on the other side of the room to see Seungmin, Felix, Changbin, and Chan talking with each other.

Jisung walked over to his groupmates, wondering why they were there too. "Why are you guys here?" Jisung asked them.

"Jeongin dragged us here," Soobin explained. Jisung then looked at Jeongin who was slightly blushing.

"W-Well, Lixie hyung w-wanted to practice with me and he said to b-bring you guys along." Jeongintried to defend himself but A smirk then appeared on Jisung's face.

"Awwww, is our little Innie gonna do something nasty with Lixie~" Soobin and Yeonjun gasped before looking at Jeongin in disbelief.

"W-What?! Hannie hyung what are t-talking about?!" Jeongin said while his face looked redder than the apple emoji.

"Yang Jeongin, do have something to tell us?" Soobin teased th younger.

"Hyung! Not you too!" Jeongin whined.

"Oh, our maknae has a spicier life than you Jisung," Yeonjun exclaimed, which Jisung was embarrassed by.

"Yah! Let's not talk about that." Jisung hit Yeonjun's shoulder as he hid his face in his arms.

Soobin and Yeonjun laughed at how red Jisung's and Jeongin's faces were.

Just then, Felix came and hugged Jeongin from behind. "Innie, what's wrong?" Felix asked as he reached his head on the younger's shoulder.

"Hyung, they were teasing me~" Jeongin went to hide his face in his hands. Felix just giggled at how cute the younger was being.

"Why? What did they tell you?" Felix wanted to tease Jeongin a bit.

"I- They- Well- Nevermind." Jeongin couldn't explain to Felix what the others were saying since he knows Felix is gonna tease him for it.

"Hmmm, ok then, we still gotta practice." Felix left a quick kiss on the younger's cheek before leaving to go to his own group mates.

The kiss left the younger dumbfounded. The others were laughing at how Jeongin's face became redder than ever. "Hyung!!!" Jeongin whined and ruffled his hair out of frustration as he watched Felix walk away with a slight smirk on his face.

Once the laughter died down, Soobin went to face the squirrel boy. "Jisung, how about you and Minho. Don't think we forgot about you."

"What do you mean?" Jiusng acted oblivious about what the Soobin was implying.

"Don't give us that look, we know that he has been trying to win you back you know." Yeonjun joined in the conversation.

"Hannie hyung, don't you think it's about time to maybe consider forgiving him?" Jisung looked at Jeongin and thought for a bit about the younger's question.

"Well, " Jisung turned his head to look at Minho who was chatting with Felix. "He really has been doing a lot."

"Don't force yourself to forgive just because we said so. It's still your decision, if you're not ready to forgive, we aren't forcing you." Soobin explained to Jisung.

"Yeah hyung, we'll support your decision." Jeongin looked at Jisung and gave him a reassuring smile which the latter returned.

"Thank you guys, I'll maybe think about it, " He glanced at Minho one last time before turning back to his group. "Now let's practice, the competition is in 4 days."

The four bid their goodbyes towards the other group, well specifically Minho and Felix, before going to the room next door where Sakura, Chaeyeon, and Lia we're sat on the floor.

"Finally, you bitches left me here to third wheel." Lia stood up from her sitting position and stretched her arms before going to the boys.

"Why, what were they doing?" Jisung stifled in his laughter as he tried to talk properly.

"They were all talking cutely with one another as they hugged each other." Lia sent a glare towards the couple who were sat on the floor.

"Ok everyone, get up. We have a competition to dominate in a few days. Let's do this." Everyone cheered as they went to get ready.