1

a/n : on that's it for the updates. See you guys again soon💕

<2 years later...>

"Hyung! Wake up!" Jeongin shook his dorm mate.

"Ughh, Five more minutes..." The lump laying on the bed grumbled as he wrapped himself up in his blankets.

"Hyung I swear to God, I'm going to drag you out of your bed. Soobin and Yeonjun hyung are waiting for us!" Jeongin was getting annoyed.

"Fine..." Jisung slowly sat up from his bed. He rubbed his eyes and swung his legs off the bed.

"Tell them I'll be there in a minute." Jisung yawned.

"Ok, by the way, don't forget to dress well." Jeongin reminded Jisung.

It has been at least two years since Jisung left JYP High and One and a half years since Jeongin left. If y'all are wondering how we got here, I'll tell you.

<Recap>

Five months after Jisung left, Jeongin also had to leave JYP High since a scholarship to HYBE University was too big to pass up.

He kept his departure a secret from everyone. It was pretty hard to hide since Hyunjin liked to barge into his room at random times just to rant about how someone bumped into him and wrinkled his sleeve.

The day he had to leave, he waited until nighttime. All his stuff was already packed into boxes. He only had 3 boxes worth of stuff so when he had to leave, he called his older brother to pick him up.

Hyunjin was fast asleep so he didn't notice Jeongin leave that night. But he can easily tell that Hyunjin will be heartbroken since his dorm mate literally left like how Jisung left. No letter, no note, no nothing. He left without a trace.

He first went home for the night at his parent's house before going to HYBE University to look at dorms. While he was there, he wanted to at least meet Jisung.

When he registered his name for the scholarship, he was immediately accepted. He went to roam the campus but while passing by the dance studios in the dance building, he saw Jisung in one of them.

He was practicing for a test in their dance class. Jeongin secretly entered without being noticed by the quokka boy.

Once the song ended, Jisung plopped himself down on the floor and laid there while his eyes were closed.

"Hyung..." A familiar voice called out to Jisung. The boy quickly bolted up and he looked towards the direction where the voice came from.

There stood Jeongin. He had a few tears in his eyes.

"J-Jeongin?" Jisung thought he was dreaming.

"Hyung!" Jeongin instantly ran after his hyung and hugged him right. The younger sobbed on his shoulder while Jisung rubbed his back.

"I am so sorry for leaving you" Jisung apologized as a few tears also escaped his eyes.

"N-No it's ok, I understand why you had to leave." Jeongin pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears as Jisung did the same.

"Really? You aren't mad?" Jisung asked hesitantly.

"Of course not! You had valid reasons why you had to leave. The others, well... They kinda hate you now. I tried to convince them but it was no use." Jeongin explained.

"Oh, I expected that honestly." Jisung laid back down on the floor as Jeongin was sitting.

"Oh wait! Why are you here?" Jisung asked.

"Oh, I'm transferring here and I went to explore the campus until I stumbled upon you," Jeongin told him everything he had been doing here before he went to the dance studios.

"Wait, do you already have a dorm?!" Jisung excitedly asked. Jeongin just shook his head as an answer.

"You can be my dorm mate! The dorms are a big as the ones at JYP but I don't have a dorm mate so it gets lonely. Let's be dorm mates!" Jisung felt very lonely in his dorm since it was very spacious but no one lived with him because they either lived in an apartment already or are with a friend in a different dorm.

"Wait you sure?!" Jeongin was now also excited since he gets to dorm with his Hyung.

"Yep!" Jisung propped the 'p'

Jeongin of course agreed to be his dorm mate and he moved in the day after. Jisung also introduced him to Soobin and Yeonjun who were in the same class as Jisung.

They all of course got along. Days turned into months, then turned into years. Time passed by and they were enjoying their time at HYBE University.

<End of Recap>

Jisung got up and went to his closet to get some clothes before going to his bathroom within his bedroom. He freshened up before leaving his bedroom.

"Hey, Jisung! Let's go!" Yeonjun dragged him out of their dorm into the hallway where both Soobin and Jeongin were waiting.

"Finally!" Jeongin exclaimed.

"Where are going anyway?" Jisung asked.

"We are meeting the principal of the school," Soobin explained as Yeonjun clung onto him like glue.

"Huh? Why?" Jisung felt nervous cause no one really gets to meet the principal face to face unless it is important.

"We don't know, but all we know they want to meet us." Yeonjun was now the one explaining.

Jisung was of course still skeptical about it but he just agreed. They walked towards the Faculty department and towards the Principal's office.

Walking their way there, they passed by two students who they recognized were also star students like them. The school had a star system where you gained the 'star student' title if you were an ace student and the top of your class. Soobin and Yeonjun we're a tie in their class. Jisung and Jeongin were star students of their respective classes.

There were a lot of star students in HYBE University who were aces like Jiusng. Ahn Yujin of class R-4, Park Minhyuk of A-7, Kang Taehyun of H-8, and Lee Chaeyeon of I-2 are some students who were famous at HYBE University.
(let's see if you guys know who these are)

"We are here!" Yeonjun ran into the Faculty department while the others just walked their way in.