9

When Jeongin opened the door, he was met with a sweaty and panting Minho.

"How'd you get here so fast?" Jeongin asked as he opened th door wider, letting Minho into their dorm.

"I was already on my way out of the café when you called me, but when you told me what happened, I ran as fast as I can," Minho explained.

"Ohhhh, ok. Sungie hyung is laying on the couch, sleeping. But before you go to him hyung, go take a shower, you're sweaty. I think I have some clothes that are your size." Minho agreed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Jeongin gave him a hoodie, underwear, and sweatpants. They fit him perfectly and they were very comfortable.

"We should probably treat his wound and scratches," Jeongin said.

"I'll carry him to his room." Minho picked Jisung up, bridal style, and went to the quokka boy's room.

He slowly laid him down on his bed and went to get some stuff to treat his wound.

When he got back, the quokka boy was still sound asleep on the bed.

Minho started to first clean the scratches all over the younger's arms, before patching up the wound on his leg.

Once finished, he looked at Jisung with worry in his eyes. He didn't expect Seonie to go this far just because of a breakup that happened months ago.

He carefully brushed away the hair covering eyes and sighed. He felt this was his fault that Jisung was once again beaten up like the time 2 years ago.

He felt it was also his fault why everything that's been happening was purely his fault.

"M-Minho?" Minho was snapped out of his thoughts when someone said his name.

He looked at the boy trying to sit up on his bed. He helped the younger sit up properly since he was clearly struggling with moving in general.

"Are you ok? How do you feel?" Miho asked the boy wearingly.

"I'm fine, just in a bit of pain," Jisung said

"I am so sorry she did that to you." Minho put his gaze towards the floor, avoiding looking at Jisung.

"No, don't apologize. It wasn't your fault." Jisung reassured him.

"But-"

"No buts. Everything is fine now." Jisung cut him off.

Silence then filled the room. Minho took the time time to look around the room. He noticed Jisung still had the same stuff he had when they were still rooming together.

There were some figurines on the shelf that were the same figurines Jisung had 2 years ago. Same thing with his posters, still the same from 2 years ago.

"Nothing really changed with me." Minho heard Jisung speak.

"I-I didn't get to ask you this but, h-how were you the past 2 years?" Minho stuttered out.

"I was fine I guess. It was hard the first few months but I got over the whole situation thanks to Jeongin." Jisung replied.

"I'm sorry." Minho muttered.

"Hmmm, anyway, how did you get here, and why are you here again?" It was now Jisung's turn to ask.

"Innie asked me to come over after telling me what Seonie did. I also treated your wounds and scratches." Minho answered.

"Oh, thanks for that." Jisung slightly blushed.

Another wave of silence filled the room. It wasn't really that awkward but it could be better.

"I wanted to ask you something," Minho said. Jisung gestured him to continue.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Minho reluctantly asked the younger. Jisung thought for a bit before replying with a small "yeah".

"Would you want to maybe practice with me?" Minho scratches the back of his neck as his cheeks started to blush.

Jisung giggled at how embarrassed the older looked right now. "I'm down."

"Really? Let's meet by the stairs at 1 pm and we'll walk together to the dance studio." Minho explained.

A sudden ring startled both of them. They saw Minho's phone was ringing. The older looked at who the caller was, it showed the contact name of Hyunjin.

"I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow. Rest, by the way, the wound isn't that deep on your leg so you will be able to walk by later. Treat yourself carefully, ok?" Minho said.

"Yeah, yeah. You're acting like my boyfriend. We aren't even together." Jisung laughed.

Minho felt a slight pain in his heart but he just chuckled before leaving the younger's room. He didn't bother answering the call since he was on his way back to his and Hyunjin's dorm anyway.

When got into the dorm, the living had all of his friends sitting on the couch.

"What are you guys doing here?" Mini asked.

"Where were you?" Felix asked.

"I was at the Café?" His statement sounded more like a question than a straight answer.

"Well while you were at the Café, Seonie was hurt by Jisung. Can you believe the bitch? He really dared to hurt Seo-" Felix was cut off when a sudden punch landed on his cheek.

"You guys really believe her?" Minho looked at the shocked freckles boy on the floor before looking at all his friends.

"Well, yeah! You expect us to believe Jis-" Changbin was also cut off when Minho suddenly grabbed him by his collar.

"I swear im trying my best to hold myself back from beating all of you up like how Seonie beat up Jisung." Minho threatened Changbin, who was also shocked at how scary the older sounded right there.

The older let go of Changbin's collar and shoved him away. "I won't be able to practice tomorrow, I need to do something," Minho said as he walked to his room.

"Good thing my cheeks aren't really that sensitive to pain cause that hurt," Felix said as he rubbed his cheek.

"That is the second time one of us was punched, for no valid reason," Hyunjin muttered.

When Jeongin punched him, it really hurt his cheek, A bit of his heart. He never thought that his old best friend 2 years ago would hurt him.

a/n: prepare for some cringey love scenes and pick up lines in the next few chapters cus minsung is in development.