2

Jisung, Jeongin, Soobin, and Yeonjun were now stood in front of the principal's office. They all shared a glance before Soobin knocked on the door.

They heard someone say 'Come in', so they all proceeded to walk into the office. In the office, there was the principal and three other students.

They didn't recognize the other two, but they recognized the one females student. She is a star student just like them. Her name was Miyawaki Sakura.

She was famous for her stunning visuals and improving rapping skills.

"I see you four made it, sit down." The principal gestured the four to sit down on the chairs provided.

There were a total of 7 students, and from what Jisung guessed, they were all star students.

"I have called all of you here today for a very important meeting. As you may have heard, there will be a competition for different groups to perform in, and our school doesn't have a group." He explained.

They all were still confused why they were there, even though it's pretty obvious.

"I would like all of you to represent HYBE University." They all were shocked. All of their eyes were wide and some had their jaws drop.

"B-But why us?" A female student asked.

"Well, I know there isn't gonna be problems if I put you guys together since all of you are either gay or lesbian." The principal chuckled at everyone's embarrassed looks.

"I know for sure that these two are dating, " He pointed towards Soobin and Yeonjun, who was now blushing hard. "And I also know that these two are also dating and she is asexual." He first pointed towards Sakura and another female student before pointing towards the last female student.

"You two have been friends before Evan transferring here." He pointed towards Jeongin and Jisung.

They were shocked, to say the least. They didn't expect to be exposed just like that.

"We did thorough digging just so that we could find the perfect people to pair within the group. That led to you seven right here."

Everyone looked at each other before giggling with one another.

"Ok, you guys can leave. Prepare your stuff because tomorrow is when you guys go to the school where the competition is being held." Everyone agreed before bowing and leaving the office.

Once they exited, they all stood in a circle, standing there awkwardly. Jisung decided to play a bit to lighten up the awkward mood.

"So..." He cheekily grinned at Soobin and Yeonjun. The older just smirked pulled Soobin by his waist.

"That's one way to tell you guys about our relationship." Yeonjun chuckled as Soobin tried to avoid everyone's gaze.

"I honestly didn't expect to be outed just like that." The one female student finally spoke up.

"Neither were we." Sakura and the other female student followed.

"So names?" Jeongin spoke up with a small smile.

"I am Yang Jeongin!"

"Han Jisung"

"Choi Yeonjun and this is my Choi Soobin" Soobin hit Yeonjun's shoulder, earning a whine from the older.

"Miyawaki Sakura"

"Lee Chaeyeon"

"Choi Jisu but just call me Lia."

They all talked and got along pretty well. Everyone had a talent so that they could all split the positions fairly.

Chaeyeon was extremely good at everything, Sakura's Rapping was improving so much and she only has been studying Rap for a month, Lia had a very unique voice when singing which reminded Jeongin of Seungmin who also had a unique voice.

They walked towards the closest dance studio from th entrance of the dance building and sat down on the floor. They planned on starting to divide the positions.

After an hour of discussion, they finally had positions for each member.

Chaeyeon - Main Dancer, Sub-Vocalist, Lead Rapper
Sakura - Lead Rapper, Visual, Center
Jeongin - Sub-Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Maknae
Jisung - Main Rapper, Lead Vocalist
Yeonjun - Sub-Rapper, Sub-Vocalist, Face of the Group, Visual, Lead Dancer
Soobin - Main Vocalist, Leader
Lia - Main Vocalist

It was now 8 pm, and they all had separated ways to go back to each other's dorms to prepare stuff they'd need for 5 months.

Jisung was excited to perform again in front of a proper audience. The last time he performed was 2 years ago with Stray Kids.

"Sungie, we should go to sleep. They said we are leaving early tomorrow." Jeongin said while a yawn followed.

Jisung nodded as he finished his box of stuff. He was only bringing one box since they won't be staying there permanently.

He waved good night to Jeongin as he went into his bedroom and plopped onto the bed. His eyelids started to feel heavy, and he didn't notice but he then drifted into sleep.

Jisung woke up feeling himself moving but also not. He rubbed his eyes and notice he no longer wasn't in his room. He looked around to see all the other members of their group still asleep except for Soobin.

"Hey, Soobin?" He groggily called.

The latter looked back at him before standing from his seat. They were all In a bus from what Jisung can see.

"You're awake!" Soobin exclaimed as he sat beside the Quokka boy.

"How did we get here?" Jisung asked as he tried to fully wake himself up.

"I honestly don't know but the driver said that we were on our way to The school where the competition was being held. Also, all of our packed stuff is at the back of the bus." Soobin explained.

"Ok, that totally did not seem creepy at all." Jisung sarcastically said as Soobin just chuckled before standing up and going back to his seat.

After an hour, they were still driving. Everyone was now awake and doing their own things. Soobin, Sakura, and Jeongin were just talking, Yeonjun and Lia were arguing about something, and both Jisung and Chaeyeon were practicing their raps together to see any good synergies.

After a few more minutes, they felt the bus stop. The driver then walked towards them.

"We are here everyone, now grab your stuff from the back and go." He said.

Everyone got up from their seats to get their stuff. Everyone was out of the bus except Jisung and Jeongin who were the last ones to exit the bus.

Both Jisung and Jeongin's smile faded when they saw what school was the one holding the competition. It could have been any other school but they arrived back at JYP High.

"I never would've thought that we would be back here," Jisung said with his box in hand.

"I am kinda scared Hyung." Jeongin faced Jisung with worried eyes.

"Hey, I'm sure you guys will be fine" Chaeyeon patted their backs before walking ahead.

"Let's hope so."Both Jisung and Jeongin said at the same time before following the others.