14

Jisung was woken up to the sound of loud banging coming from the door. It took him a few minutes since he complained for 5 minutes about having his beauty sleep interrupted.

It was 8 am, but Jisung's sleep schedule was messed up and he didn't really have anything planned for today.

He groaned along the way as he strides to the door. "I swear to gosh if this isn't important I'm going to beat someone up." He mumbled as he held the doorknob.

When he opened the door, he was met by a cheerful and excited Minho while the older was met by a grouchy and disheveled Jisung.

"We were dorm mates right?" Minho was confused about where the question came from.

"Yeah? Why-" Minho was then cut off by Jiusng.

"THEN YOU SHOULD AT LEAST REMEMBER THAT I HATE GETTING MY SLEEP DISTURBED!" Jisung yelled at Minho while the older was trying to hold in his laughter.

"Grumpy much?" Minho managed to say in between his giggles which Jisung found oddly cute but he wasn't going to say that.

"What do you want anyway?" Jisung muttered as he rubbed his eyes.

"We are going out." Minho proudly said as the younger looked at him in confusion.

"What? Why?" Jisung really didn't want to go out since he wanted to sleep some more.

"Last night I told you that I wanted to make it up to you right?" Jisung nodded. "Well, this is my attempt to try and earn your forgiveness."

"Is this really needed?" Jisung groggily said but he didn't want the older to know that he was excited to see what the older has planned just to earn his forgiveness.

"Come on, don't waste my effort..." Minho whined and pouted. He kept on whining like a child until Jiusng finally agreed.

"Fine, Fine. Just stop whining! Geez!" Jisung frustratingly ruffled his hair but the younger I couldn't deny how cute Minho looked.

"Ok, get ready, I'll wait here." Jisung offered him to wait inside their dorm yet the older insisted on him waiting out in the hallway.

After a few more minutes, Jisung was ready for whatever the older has planned. Minho found the younger's outfit quite attractive but of course he was too scared of ruining his chances with Jisung.

 Minho found the younger's outfit quite attractive but of course he was too scared of ruining his chances with Jisung

Both of them were now inside Minho's car and on their way to someplace

"Where are we going? You can't just tell me we are going somewhere without telling me where." Jisung pointed out.

"I broke your trust right?" Minho asked. Jisung was a bit confused but he nodded lightly. "Well, I wanted you to trust me again so I decided to book the two of us to a trust camp."

Jisung just stared at him in disbelief. He blinked a few times before processing what the older just told him.

"WHAT!?" Jisung shouted.

"What's wrong?" Minho innocently questioned.

"Well, first of all, you didn't even tell me earlier so that's a step farther from the perfect trust you dream of. Second, how did you even plan this? We only talked like last night. Lastly, how are you even sure this will work?" Jisung explained.

"To answer your questions in order, because it was a surprise, I have a friend there, I know this will work. If not, then we can use this to catch up some more." Minho answered.

Jisung thought for a bit before whispering to himself, "This better work."

Minho heard it thought and that put a smile on his face. The fact that Jisung was willing to go through the camp with him to build their broken trust was very heartwarming for the older.

After a few minutes of driving, Jisung realized something.

"Wait! How long are we staying there?" He quickly asked Minho.

"2 weeks." Minho simply answered.

"But, what about my clothes?" Minho just pointed towards the back seat. The younger looked and saw there were 2 duffel bags. One was black and one was beige.

"Mine is the beige one right?" Jisung asked.

"Yup, the clothes in there are also new. I bought them earlier." Minho answered.

"When the heck did you do this exactly?" Jisung asked.

"That doesn't matter now, we are here." Jisung didn't even notice that they stopped and we're now parked in a small camp.

"Let's go." Minho got out of the car and Jisung followed. They got their bags in hand and went to the lodge. Inside was a lady who was probably the person that registers everyone or something.

"Hello, We are Lee Minho and Han Jisung, we are here for the trust camp." Minho stated.

"Oh, you must be Mrs. Sian's brother right?" Minho nodded. Jisung was confused cause he didn't know Minho had siblings. Well, it's probably because he didn't ask but sure go off.

"Both of you will be in House 6. The trust camp will start tomorrow at 1 pm. Use today to look around. Have fun!" She waved goodbye to both boys as they exited the lodge. They looked for their house and while looking around, Jiusng saw a lake and a waterfall a few meters in the distance.

They finally found their house and it was just as big as their dorms back at JYP. It had all of the essentials like a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a living room.

"I'll take the bedroom over there." Jisung pointed towards the bedroom in the far corner beside the other bedroom.

"Ok, go change, and let's look around for a bit." Jisung nodded and left to go to his room.