11

After getting back to the dorm, Jisung true to sleep again so that he wouldn't look like a zombie later.

It was like a miracle to Jisung that he was able to sleep again, even if it was only for 4 hours.

He went to the bathroom to freshen up and he partially wanted to look good, because who wouldn't want to look good in front of their ex.

He wanted to look good but he also doesn't want to be uncomfortable while practicing because knowing Minho, they're going to practice all day.

He wore some clothes that he picked out earlier before going to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Morning hyung!" Jeongin greeted him with his usual bright smile.

"Morning!"

"Where are you going? Soobin hyung didn't say we were going to practice today." Jeongin questioned as he took the box of cereal from the top of the fridge while Jisung got their bowls ready.

"Minho invited me to practice with him," Jisung said.

When he looked at the younger, the latter had a very cheeky and knowing grin on his face.

"Ya! What's with that grin?!" Jisung exclaimed.

"Oh, nothing..." Jeongin giggled as his hyung groaned in frustration.

Jisung sighed, "how about you? Do you have any plans today?" The older asked.

Jeongin thought for a bit before shaking his head.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Jeongin exclaimed as he ran to the door.

Jisung just continued to eat his bowl of cereal until a scream and a loud slam were heard from the door. He ran towards it to see Jeongin leaning on the door.

"What happened?" Jisung asked.

Jeongin just mouthed 'Seonie'. Jisung nodded and he just told the younger to lock the door.

After the younger had locked it, they continued to eat their breakfast in peace until loud banging was now heard from the door.

"YA! YOU WHORE COME OUT HERE AND FACE ME!" Both of them heard from the other side of the door all the way from the kitchen.

"She so loud I can hear her from here," Jeongin said while Jisung nodded.

"I am going to call Minho," Jisung said.

"Please do." Jeongin went to the bathroom while Jisung proceeded to call Minho regarding a slight 'rat problem'.

After a few rings, Minho finally picked up.

"Hey, Sung! I am almost ready, are you already at the stairs?"

"Well, no. There is a slight rat problem."

"Rat problem?"

"The rat goes by the name Seonie and she is in front of our dorm."

"Ohhh, ok, let me handle it."

"Thanks, see you later."

"Bye Kitten!"

"Ya!-" Before Jisung could scream at the older, the latter already hung up on him.

<Meanwhile...>

Minho went out of his dorm and walked towards the other side of the building, where Jisung's dorm was.

When he got there, he saw Seonie banging on the dorm's door like her life depended on it.

"What are you doing here?" Minho asked in annoyance.

"Oh, Minho! I was here trying to teach the bitch that left you and your friends a lesson." She said with the fakest smile on her face and the fakest ' nice' tone you could hear.

"First of all, I was the one who left him. Second, it is our problem, not yours so don't bother teaching him a lesson. Third, I was the reason he left so I should be the one taught a lesson. Lastly, Mind. Your. Own. Business." Minho pressed every word he spoke like daggers.

"B-But, w-w-w-what does h-h-he have that I don't?!" Seonie fakingly(idk if this even is a real word) stuttered to make it seem like she was the victim. (it annoys me so much reading this line)

"Go. We broke up 5 months ago. Get that through your thick skull and process the fact that we're no longer together in that small brain of yours."

Seonie finally let her fake ass emotion and it was now replaced with anger. "I'll make sure you'll come crawling back to me." She growled in annoyance before stomping off while her heels click on the concrete floor.

He groaned in annoyance before knocking on the door. "Hey, it's me. She's gone now." He said.

He heard some footsteps and the door's lock clicking. It opened to reveal the one and only Jisung.

"She's gone right?" Minho nodded with a small smile on his face.

"You ready?" The older asked.

"Yup, let me get my bag," Jisung said before closing the door for around a minute and opening it again, bag in hand.

"Let's go." They both walked over to the stairs until someone called Minho from behind them. Minho just wanted to rekindle Jisung's trust in him in peace, yet people keep coming left and right.

"Hyung! I want to come too." Minho turned around to see Hyunjin running towards them.

He then stopped in his tracks when he saw Jisung beside Minho.

"What are you doing with him?" Hyunjin said in annoyance.

"He was the one I was going to practice with," Minho said innocently.

"Really? Him?" Hyunjin pointed to Jisung.

"Yes, now are you coming with us or not?" Hyunjin contemplated for a bit before groaning.

"Yeah, I'm bored." The taller walked over to Minho's side but not before secretly glaring at Jisung.

"Wait, since you're bringing hyunjin, can I bring Jeongin along?"

"Sure!" Minho agreed as Hyunjin's eyes widened.

"Ok, be right back." Jisung ran to their dorm. After a few minutes, he came out while pulling along a whining Jeongin who looked so distressed.

Hyunjin wasn't looking well either. He looked scared and shy at the same time.

"This is going to be fun," Minho mumbled to himself.