15

After settling in their cabin, Jisung wanted to go to bed even though it was only 3 in the afternoon. But Minho however, wanted to explore the camp that they'd be staying in so he decided to drag Jisung with him.

They were now walking around, Minho was amazed by how beautiful the scenery is while Jisung looked like he was so done with life.

"Practicing back at JYP would've been better than going here you know?" Jisung groggily pointed out.

"I know." Minho enthusiastically stated.

"Then why did you bother taking us here?" Minho faced the tired boy beside him as they walked along the gravel path.

"Well, Chan, Changbin, and Seungmin still don't know that we have made up-" Minho was then cut off by Jisung's voice.

"No, we haven't," Jisung stated. Minho pouted but he still continued his explanation.

Well, they still kind of hate you. Felix wouldn't obviously tell them and I bribed Hyunjin to keep his mouth shut." Jisung raised his eyebrows after hearing the last part of what the older said.

"You bribed him?" Jisung questioned.

"I got him a little white ferret plush." Jisung thought it made sense so he decided to let the older continue.

"Anyways, if we kept practicing there and together at that, they will surely come for you." Jisung tensed up by like 2% but of course, Minho being the simp he is, noticed.

"They hate me that much." Minho nodded.

"I don't really know the reason, to be honest with you." Jisung thought for a bit before speaking up.

"Do you still hate me...?" Jisung hesitantly asked the older.

Minho perked up at the question. They both stop in their tracks and faced each other. Both of them were in the middle of the forest, following a path that leads to a cliff that had a view of the ocean.

The older smirked and leaned forward towards Jisung. Their faces were only inches apart and Jisung was doing all he can to hold back the heat that was slowly but surely creeping upon his face.

"Would we be here today if I still did?" Minho remarked.

"W-Well..." Jisung tried to talk back but his throat was caught dry.

"Would I do this if I still did?" Minho quickly pecked Jisung on his lips. Jisung was caught off guard by the quick contact but he still felt it.

He saw all the memories flash by but he was snapped out of his thoughts by someone's giggling.

"Based on how you spaced out, I take that as someone still remembers or should I say feels something." Minho playfully said.

"Y-YAAA!" Jisung went to hit Minho but the older dodged it.

"Uh-Oh, gotta run." Minho was giggling while running away from Jisung.

"Get back here! That wasn't consented you bitch!" Jisung said as he ran after the older.

They both ran after each other for a few minutes until both of them grew tired.

"Did that at least answer your question?" Minho said as he tried to catch his breath.

"I hate you." Jiusng huffed.

"Awww, Love you too." Minho winked at the tired Jisung. Good thing Jisung's face was red from all the running and it was a good way to hide his flustered reaction.

"Let's go, I want to eat." Jisung walked towards the direction of the cabins and Minho was quick to follow him.

Once they got back, Minho sat on the couch while Jisung went to the kitchen to cook dinner for them. The fridge was stocked with ingredients so he had a lot of options.