Prologue

"Finally!" You cheered with your beautiful and soothing voice. Breathing in the fresh air looking at the lines of apartment buildings.

It was the best feeling you had in a while.

"I'm going to get my own place!" You squeaked happily.

House hunting can't be so hard, right?

You're  L/N Y/N, 20 yrs old and a person obsessed with anime and haunted things.

Your hairs showing your happiness. Going to the first apartment.

The owner was a shabby old man, half gone bald and standing in a sando and Bermudas with house slippers.

He passed you the lease papers, reading along the Times new Roman font on the A4 size paper attached to a clipboard.

"Damn, is this price on weed cause it's so high." You spoke with wide eyes.

"You know, the rent can be free if you.." The weird old man took out his dick and showed you.

"Aghh!!!" You slapped that idiot and ran away. Catching your breath around the corner of the third place, taking in deep breaths.

Reaching to meet the owner you saw a tall man in his 40s, he had a black thin moustache as he looked down at you.

You looked at the apartment door and saw a dead body coming out with the forensics.

"Is that a dead body?" You almost whispered to the owner. "Sweetie, you want the apartment or not. Don't waste my time." He stated while his cold gaze pierced you.

Going apartment to apartment you lost the count. You sighed before going to visit the last landlady for the day.

"Fully furnished, beautiful view nice feeling all the time, you'll be renting one of the two rooms. Let me warn you this house is haunted, that's why there is 50 percent discount on the rent." The landlady was an afro American, with her hair tied in a bun which looked like a nest, wearing grandma glasses which almost hung on her nose.

"You mean the space is coming with discount and free friends. I might just sell my soul." You smirked touching your chest over the black shirt.

"Now laugh and I'll just buy the house." Adding the statement with a grin. The lady really started laughing like a maniac.

Then she realized that what she did is weird as she agreed to what you want. She slightly coughed before getting back her bitch face.

"This is serious, many have jumped in because of the low price but didn't even last a week. If you break the one year lease then you'll have to find a renter to take your place or pay a huge amount of penalty." She stated and pushed up her round glasses up to the bridge of her nose.

You stretched your hands before resting one of them at your hip and shifting all the weight towards one side of your body and smiling at the landlady.

"Say, aren't you a bit young to look for an apartment or you moving out for school?" She asked with a tint of her black accent.

Getting a flashback of what happened.

One day you reached home and found two suitcases and a carton box, full of your supplies and stuff.

Your heart shattered as you read the peice of paper on the top.

"Good luck to be on your own." It left your lips as a small whisper as you remnsinced your past.

"Young lady?" The lady waved a hand infront of you. "Ahh, nothing. I'll just look around a bit more." You smiled slightly before your flats made noise on the wooden floor as you went in the so called haunted apartment.

They said study to be a doctor and I said no and that was the end of it.

As you entered the apartment it smelled of fresh paint. "Damn, this apartment has low rent!" You smiled and slightly jumped.

Bright warm sunset sunlight illuminating through the open window along with cool air. Gentle smell of paint entering your perfect nose as you took a satisfactory smell.  Faint sounds of cars, birds, and dogs in the background were heard. A perfect place to live.

All your saint feeling were interrupted with the voice of a open tap. The dripping of water was heard to your ears.

Thinking that the landlady is in the living room so who must be in the washroom. Softly moving your quiet steps to the bathroom.

You entered to see no one. Shrugging and as you turned and looked at the mirror. "Damn girl. What a cutie you are?" Saying to yourself and brushing through your hairs and slightly giving a pout.

You noticed that the mirror was foggy as if someone just took a shower. The small droplets racing down the mirror as you cheered for the one you chose which eventually lost to another droplet.

Reaching your hand to the mirror you wiped it as it made a screech noise. Just as you wiped you saw a handsome and shirtless man in the mirror. His hair dripping water a towel wrapped around just below his abs.

His hairs were ebony black as his does eyes pierced to your eyes. You gasped as you felt as if both of your hands were touching each other through the infinity and beyond.

The time slowed for you. You felt wind gushing from the open window as you felt a bit of the light around the mirror become illuminated but in result the handsome boy in the mirror faded away.

□●

I hope you all liked the prologue!

The gaze of the boy but through the front as he looked through the mirror