Romance Class

Back to present:

"Y/N, I have a confession to make." Jungkook stated as he scratched the back of his nape.

"Whoa, confession. Isn't it too early?" You raised your hands up. "Wait." A small tiny of red raised on his face. "Not that kind of confession." He embarrassedly stated.

"More like of 'I did something bad' kinda." He nervously chuckled. You went closer to him and inspected his face. "If you knew it was bad then why'd you do it." You spoke with a raised eyebrow.

He looked down. "All those times I acted clumsy..forgetful, so you would lower your guard and talk to me. Well, I am clumsy but not all the times. My hyung is clumsier." Jungkook stated nervously with a smile as he got reminded of his older brother, that is the same honey voiced man you heard on the call.

"Y-you..all of this was fake. Damn, that's manipulative." You mumbled but audible enough for the nervous boy to hear.

"Yes, I'm sorry." He fiddled with his finger. "So, you're telling me that you pretended to be a dum-dum so I lower my guard and think that you're not dangerous." You stated as you had the realization of what it meant.

Manipulative, capable of lying and with that innocent face. It's all a red flag.

You sighed and looked back at him. "Is there anything else I should know?" You asked. "No, I guess this is it." He added to his remorse.

"Ok, but why didn't you walk up to me and explained yourself like a normal person." You spoke and he hot nervous and dumbfounded.

His figure fell down like a balloon when blown out of air does.

"Because I think I am a dum-dum, sorry, how do normal people make friends?" He sighed. "Why dis you tell me? You could've just lied and I wouldn't have known." You asked a question which has been in your mind.

"I didn't want to lie to you." He gave you his bunny smile. "That's exactly what a liar would say. I don't understand that Why're you putting so much efforts for a stranger. Do you want something from me?" You asked.

He folded his arms. "Well, you're a broken artist and I can't even touch you without you disappearing. What can I possibly get?" He explained.

"Oh damn, you went there!" Referring to the broken artist part. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean it this way. I have everything I need and either ways I have to resume in a month." He spoke.

"I would have to fly around the world again. So, I thought it would be cool to talk with a person from another universe while I'm in my break." He explained. "And..I saw that conversation with your dad." He added and looked down.

"I would like to help you." He looked in your eyes. "See, no one gets help for free, what will you get from this?"

"I suppose I get to punch your dad." He spoke. "Mentally." He added with the most murderous expression ever, it even scared you.

"Sorry, was that too straightforward." He spoke like a puppy. "No, you're not the only person who wants to punch him." You assured him.

"Your dad believes success is being financially secured. What do you think success is, Y/N? He asked but him saying your name felt something.

"Success is getting payed for the job I like to do!" You smiled. "What bout you?" You asked the taller man. "Being happy." He smiled.

"Your dad isn't wrong..getting a job in a creative field is a gamble, but since you chose this terrifying path, it will bring you happiness." He spoke as he pulled the sleeve of one of his hands to his palm.