Happy ever after did exist

You threw the blanket on the bed and dashed in his embrace. "Hey, careful." He said balancing the plate in his head for the breakfast in bed.

"Don't dissapear like that. You scared me." You spoke through his chest. "I'm going to have PTSD about you vanishing into thin air for the rest of our lives." You stated.

Jungkook was flustered from your cuteness. "Honestly, same. I'm afraid this all is a dream and we'll wake up." He stroked your hair.

"Push me a mile away and I'll comeback. We were parallel lines but turned into magnets and attracted each other." He kissed your head.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I'll stick to you forever." He kissed your lips lovingly.

"Also did you know, every information about you is restored here. Your social media, contact number and even pictures." He showed you his cellphone.

"Woah, so I exist in here once again!" You laughed happily. Your life resumed from the start, that means Taehyung might remember you.

Jungkook stood at the door and smiled at you. "Anyways come, there's someone you need to meet."

There sat on the sofa a Taehyung with a pissed off expression or his bitch face, you couldn't make out.

"Who the hell?" He raised an eyebrow at you. "T-tae, please stop joking. You know who I am!" You softly yelled.

You were looking down at your feet. Jungkook stood there silently. You were about to go to Tae but Jungkook stopped you.

"Y/N, Taehyung chose to wipe his memories of you. There is a high likely chance he doesn't remember you. I don't think he's kidding. He really doesn't know who you are." Jungkook patted your shoulders softly.

You looked at Tae. He was the same guy who used to look with soft eyes at you and right now he was checking your vibes.

Tears brimmed in your eyes and you started crying. The winter in his gaze send you the chills.

You started crying loudly. "Y/N." Jungkook sighed. Tae got up and rushed to hug you.
His embrace was strong but he suddenly pulled away.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it after see her cry." He apologized to Jungkook. "No no, go ahead and comfort her." Jungkook stated.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry I just have a natural bitch face and I really didn't mean to make you feel bad." Tae spoke to you. "Also, Jungkook is she your girlfriend?" Tae smirked.

"I..uh..well Y/N, what are we?" Jungkook looked at you. "Well, I'm Jungkook's parallel line." You smiled. Jungkook blushed furiously and your romantic line passed over Taehyung's head.

"Anyways Tae, you don't know who I am! But i will make you my bestfriend again!" You pointed your fingers at him.

"No! He's my bestie!" Jungkook went behind Tae. "You homewrecker. You stole him from me! You dumbass." You fought with Jungkook.

Tae let you and Jungkook fight an let the house while laughing. He rested himself just beside the entry door of the apartment.

The dark hallway softly echoed his happy tears. He was happy that you returned and didn't think this was the right time to tell you that he still remembers you.

His heart was beating fast. He wanted to hug you tight but right now wasn't the correct moment.

On the other hand you finally saw chuggy and went to hug him but he growled at you. He was angry that you had left him this way.

"Koo." You hugged him and fake cried. He chuckled at your cute reaction.

"So, my queen. Shall this concubine take you to all the first?" Jungkook put his hand forward. "Yes!" You smiled and held his hand.