My dad | his girl

You woke up to the feel of flower petals in your hand. "A dream." You sat up and rubbed your eyes.

"No, the flower petals prove it was real." You mumbled to yourself. "Geez, seeing him in my apartment and now even in my dreams." You said and pulled up your straps of the night dress.

Except that day you weren't able to see him for 2 weeks. Like no signs of him were there. You were brushing your teeth and then heard the doorbell just as you washed it off.

"Agh, is that Tae?" You smiled and wiped your hands. "I barely have visitors!" You twirled happily.

You opened the door and saw the person you wanted to see the least, your dad. His grey hairs due to age were combed back, as his glasses rested on his nose bridge, his shirt was tucked into his pants perfectly. He was holding a brown envelope.

Your eyes widened painfully. "Dad, what're you doing here?" You asked.

"Y/N, aren't you gonna invite me in?" He gave his lite fake smile which seemed real.

Before you could reply he walked in. "How did you find me?" You asked. "I shifted an hour from home and didn't te anyone except Tae." You added.

He suddenly came closer and you flinched. "Good girl. You've grown up to buy a nice place." He said and tousled your hair.

He pulled back and a smirk plastered all over his face. "Remember when you were 16 and got your first part time job, all excited to open a bank account for your first deposit." He explained to your confusion.

"It had to be under my name since you were underage." He smirked heavily.

"You're still using the same account I see. I can check your transactions. Also, I saw that your last payment was here so it was obvious." He added to his words which struck like lightening to you.

"It seems that you saved more than enough for a few months of rent. Good job." He smiled more fakely.

Why is he saying all this?

"So I emptied out your account." He said finally and your heart dropped. "You can't do that! I worked my ass off for it!" You yelled.

"Yeah. I can and already did. Should've been more careful sweety." He said.

"You-" He cut you off with his signature glare. "Shut up and listen to me." He spoke.

"Here's a list of universities I want you to attend, with your GPA and score you can easily get in them. Do this and send proof and I'll provide just the enough money for your rent and food." He smirked and pushed his glasses up as he passed the envelope in his hands to you.

Your trembling hands took them in. "We've been over this. You kicked me out due to this and threw me over like trash." You made eye contact to him with teary eyes.

"I'm your child, not your puppet." Your hands tightened the grip on the envelope as you spoke your heart.

"Can't you just love and support me. Irrespective of what I do?" You asked. "I'm a parent love is logical, but I can't see you go towards a meaningless option in life. Plenty of talented people have failed in your field. I'm saving you by setting you on the right path, be grateful. Y/N." He spoke as he left your house.

A few days later you messaged him that you've done what he wanted and he replied with, I've wired you enough for this month.

A month is he serious?! Resting your face in the depths of your palms.

"This all won't give me enough time for the..wattpad contest." You said and looked at the screen that was lit infront of you from your mac.

Your dad knew that you wanted to join and did all this purposely so you'll have no choice but to go back.

The theme for this contest was love. Circling the word which you never felt with your black pen and sighing.

Tears dripping from your eyes continously as you kept wiping them. "Even if I haven't experienced love, I have still read and listened about them." You stuttered.

"Where is the pretty ghost boy when I need him for distraction?" You buried yourself on the table kept on the living room.

"Hey, chuggy, do you think his mom is alright? He used to go to the hospital for her." You stated.

"Do you think he moved on to the next world already if he was a ghost? Wherever he is, I hope he's doing better then me." You sorrowfully smiled.

Little did you know as soon as you fell asleep, he came back with as sorrowful expression as yours. Your notes flying around. A few written with the title "Parallel romance".

The next morning you found yourself on the bed along with chuggy. "My baby." You said and kissed him. Perplexed by how you mysteriously found yourself on the bed.

You saw your phone and saw that your messages to Tae were left unread. You wanted to tell him about your life.

What has happened? Is he dead? Is he mad at you? All sorts of questions popped in your head.

"Haha, let's not be neurotic. Maybe she's busy." You said and kept your phone down.

"Who needs anyone when I have chuggy?!" You gave a cuddle attack to your poodle.

Then you suddenly felt the smell of bacon. "Is he back?" The question repeated in your head.

"This is odd enough because he never cooks Junk." You sighed and smiled at the same time.

But what you saw in the kitchen was a horrifying sight. A girl standing naked with an apron around her body, which hugged her curves properly was making the meal.

"First of all, damn girl! And second, who are you?!" You yelled.

"Why are you in my apartment, excuse me miss?" You asked but she was indifferent to it.

As you went to touch her. Your hand passed right through her.

"What?! Am I dead. But I can touch chuggy." You were confused.

You both heard some bedsheets ruffle on the couch. Your eyes softened at seeing your long missed person, Jungkook.

He sat up cutely rubbing his eyes. You almost awed loudly.

Aren't you an eye candy. You smiled at him adoringly.

"Good morning did you sleep well?" He asked as if it was you. You pointed to yourself.

Then he walked right pass you. "Oh, her of course. Her." You embarrassingly sighed.

"Who is she? Someone from his world probably. She's cute maybe his girlfriend." You assumed.

He started untying her apron. Her fair color standing out. Her open hair falling on her shoulders.

He slightly looked down and tied it back. Well, you expected something else ;(

"What're you doing?" You asked as if he heard you.

He went towards the door and looked back. "Get out." He stated. You again thought it was you. His eyes half opened with a light glare.

His does eyes not remaining cute but dominating, his lose oversized shirt hanging on him as his sweats hugged his thigh muscles nicely. His hands in his pockets.

#$#

Him

Him