Tae and Kook

"Y/N.." He spoke and pushed you away. "Ahh!" He screamed like a panicked girl and left you dumbfounded.

Jungkook turned through the next corner and sighed in releif. "That was close. I almost did it." He wiped his sweat and then saw someone punch the wall.

He looked up to see Taehyung. He was crying.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked forgetting that Tae can't hear him.

"No, I'm not ok." He replied to Jungkook's surprise. Jungkook thought that Taehyung endless knowing of parallel universes enabled him to see Jungkook.

"Are you talking to me?" Jungkook asked. Tae faced him finally. "No, I'm talking to my dead grandparents. It's obviously you, dumbass." Tae rolled his eyes.

"Alright you were hitting the wall earlier, did it walk into you?" Jungkook cracked a lame joke.

Tae looked at him in disbelief. "Wanna head something?" Tae asked.

"Sure." Jungkook gave a small smile. "You know I had a crush on this girl for 3 years. I was overjoyed when she asked me out." Tae explained and Jungkook understanding who this girl was.

"Got to know that she only did that because one dummy asked my dummy to do this." Tae sarcastically chuckled. Jungkook had cold sweat thinking that he was the dummy.

"She confuses her platonic affection and physical attraction as love. To them I'm only a part of their stupid research for her wattpad book." He sadly stated.

"She doesn't love me in the same way. Now I have a wound that can't be mended." Tae took a sip of his alcohol.

"7.5 billion hearts on earth and I fell for the one who doesn't beats for me. I can't find the button to stop these emotions." Tae explained.

Suddenly Jungkook burst in laughter. Tae set his drink down. "Is this funny to you?" His jaw clenched.

"No, I'm laughing at the irony. You're having this talk with me." Jungkook pointed at himself.

"Pardon for my sudden laugh, and this girl is Y/N, right?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung's eyes widened.

"I genuinely thought that she liked you more than a friend but she doesn't." Jungkook explained.

Tae who was sitting on the steps which led to a slightly higher platform to sit, it was empty as people were enjoying part on the other side of the rooftop.

"People say 'I know how you feel' in sympathy but I can really say it and mean it. 7.5 billion people in your world, the same in mine. We fell for the same girl who doesn't like us back. We are not love rivals we are love un-rivals." Jungkook smiled in sorrowful pain.

"Isn't it funny? Tae?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. Taehyung stood up and gazed down at Jungkook.

"You're the doe eyed bunny." Tae stated. "Yes, I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung's expression turned hostile. "Why doesn't he like me?" Jungkook asked himself.

"The previous Tennant's missing was related to you. From what she has told me you flip your behaviour like a switch." Tae stated.

"Ah, you don't trust me? But I really have nothing to do with it." Jungkook explained.

"You're so protective of Y/N. Ok, you caught me, Mr. Detective. I killed the previous tenant." Jungkook spoke with a mischievous expression.

"You don't trust me, right? Which one of those lies will you buy?" Jungkook smirked. "You little-" Tae was cut off.

"You handsome little boy, what are you doing standing here alone?" A ugly big man who was most likely a pervert came and teased Taehyung. "Smile." He sang.

He grabbed Taehyung's arm. "You want me to smile? No!" Tae rolled his eyes. "Hey, we just wanna have fun." The man smirked.

"What part of my face says come and get me?" Tae raged. The man wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulder.

Jungkook turned to walk away. Taehyung's eye twitched at it. You always told that he was kind and caring but now he chose to walk away.

Taehyung pushed the man off. Took of his jacket and started to beat the men.

The men walked away angrily.

"Y/N advocated you as a kind and caring person. I tried to like you but after what happened now, I don't think so." Tae stepped down the stairs.

"I am Y/N's bestfriend. One serious line to tell her to move out and she would. I would even pay for her ridiculous amount of penalty." Tae clenched his fists.

"Wait. You've misunderstood me." Jungkook defended and in order to explain.

Those men walked off to the main party area. "Ugh, that bitch ass man. I hate him." He angrily groaned. Then he spotted you and smirked.

You were walking around and trying to find Jungkook and Taehyung. You saw him walking towards you and immideatly knew he was trouble.

You turned to walk away but he touched your shoulder making you wanna puke. "You stole my heart ma'am. Why don't we have some fun now?" He asked.

"Actually no. I'm quite busy right now." You nervously replied. You started walking away but he grabbed your wrist. "Please just one night." He smirked.

"I told you I'm not intrested, why don't you understand!" You broke off the grip. Before the man could insist more a man came behind you.

"Don't you understand she said she's not intrested." He spoke. You looked to see him, he was very handsome. He had full lips, beautiful eyes and basically a worldwide handsome.

On the other side as Jungkook was about to speak a few fangirls of his came around. "Omg, Jungkook can we get a pic?" They asked.

Jungkook slightly nodded and looked at Tae. Tae sighed and turned to sit on the step. He was waiting.

The crowd grew. "Me next." A girl spoke. It was getting a while now. "Sorry my dear fans but I have something to do. Can I be free?" He spoke.

The girls groaned and walked away while talking shit that Jungkook was bad.

Jungkook walked and kneeled infront of the sitting Tae. "I walked away to get security by the help of Y/N." He spoke. "People from my world can't see you just like those girls and people from your world can't see me like those men." Jungkook explained.

"You wouldn't read my mind to think that I left to get security. Sorry it is my fault to not say something before leaving." Jungkook looked down with sad eyes.

Taehyung didn't like Jungkook, thinking that Jungkook turned around to leave but Tae grabbed his arm.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Sorry, I made assumptions based on my bias. I'm the peice of shit." Tae looked down in apologetic manner.

"We both are stupid. How bout that?" Jungkook smiled softly. "No. Just you." Tae chuckled.

Jungkook looked at their hands. "Do you mind letting go, it would be weird if Y/N walks in." Jungkook spoke. Tae and Jungkook pulled away with an embarrassing blush.

"No! Stop! Don't touch me!" Both Jungkook's and Taehyung's eyes widened in horror. Knowing it was your voice.

"Its her." The both got up.

$#$