Ghost boy

"What was that just now?" You gasped. "A trick mirror." You mumbled as your soft/hard hand rested itself on the mirror as your hair's length hanging from your head hovered over the washbasin.

They say if you press your hand against a mirror and you feel a gap it is regular.

As you followed your thoughts you realised there was a gap in there. Standing nil in front of the mirror. Your figure reflecting perfectly in the clean half body length reflecting material in front of you.

The landlady walked in as she saw to shaking slightly. "Are you okay?" She politely asked seeing your shaking figure. "Did you see a ghost or something?" She asked again but this time hearing muffled maniac laughs from you.

Turning to look at her with the slight blush on your face. "Ms. I will take the place." You said keeping your hand on your chest snd smirking.

Something must be wrong with me, paranormal activities turn me on!

#$#

"Let me get this straight, you were warned that the house is haunted, and legit saw a ghost in the washroom and still bought the house!" The voice from your phone sighed. The tall man with heavy voice through your phone sighed on the video call.

His perfect face would make anyone fall with him, his beautiful unequal eyes added up to his face, the little mole on his nose, everything was handsome and pretty.

He is Kim Taehyung, 25 year old and your bestie!

"Ugh, yes Mr. Kim lecture me with your deep sexy voice!" You tried to change the topic like it's not so serious. "Shut up!" This time the man through the video call yelled worriedly.

"You know how much I love these things.." Pouting slightly to melt the older man's heart. "I've read your writings and thoughts but that's different then rent a whole haunted house!" He stated his point which was indeed right.

"This is the nearest with my university, and the rent is affordable besides it is still better than.." Getting flashback of how strict was your father, didn't let you write or draw just study and starved you when you scored bad.

"Living with your dad, I get it." Tae sighed. "Alright, I have a few more job applications to apply for. I will talk later." You cooed to the man. "Fine but don't do anything stupid, Y/Nie!" He sighed before cutting the call.

"Ah, right where were we." You smirked before keeping down your dog from your lap, looking add the board with different letter and a yes or no, a Oujja board.

"Hi, my name is Y/N, please give me a sign if you're here." You kept sitting there holding the piece of the board which moves to the letter. Nothing happend even after 5 minutes.

"Spirit or house!! Are you here or not!" You sighed boredly, looking at your dog which was fast asleep on the side of your figure which sat on the red soft rug.

Since this day it has been a week. The blue sky above the apartments remained the same, no paranormal activities were discovered. Maybe the house lade was lying, you thought but again what about the handsome man you saw on the mirror!

Standing in front of your apartment with loads of groceries in your hand you noticed a slight gap between the door and the door frame. This couldn't be, before leaving you locked the brown door with your own two hands with the small metal key.

"Maybe I didn't shut it carefully." You sighed as you walked inside. You expected your small poodle to come and wag his tail on the foot mat in front of the entry but you felt no presence of your furry friend.