Make up Make out

"Just curious, are you gay?" The boy asked. "Uh...no. I may be bisexual but I already have a girl I like." Jungkook stated putting you to slight hurt bot knowing why.

"Oh..what do you win our of this deal?" He raised an eyebrow. "Welk my friend will get courage to confess to her crush." Jungkook simply added.

"Ah so you're doing obviously this uncomfortable thing for her sake. Are you sure you should be kissing me. It should be th-" Jungkook covered the mouth of the man.

He caught up on Jungkook's situation and feeling real quick. What the hell is this guy's IQ? 148?

The boy grabbed Jungkook's hand and removed it from his face. "Well my rate is 3 boba for a kiss and 5 boba for hitting on me afterwards." The dimple man smirked and his friend chuckled from behind.

"Should I stop him..but it's such a crime to stop him now." You bit your lip. "You don't have to kiss, Jungkook." You whispered for the sake of just saying.

"Do you intend to kiss me from a mile away?" The man asked. "Well, first close your eyes." Jungkook stated.

"And miss the scenery of a flustered bunny. Obviously no." He chuckled as he sipped his boba.

"Hey, isn't that Jungkook? The singer." One of the crowd stated. "Oh yeah, he's proposing to a guy to kiss." Another one grossly added.

"Jungkook, I forgot that you're a public figure. I'm sorry. Let-" Another person spoke in between.

"No offence but he's setting a bad example for other by kissing another guy." One of the man in the crowd shrewdly said.

"Or maybe he's encouraging them to not be ashamed of liking the same sex person." You talked back angrily only to realize they were form his world.

It's like Jungkook snapped. He was tired of what people would think of him. He was inspired by your courage to stand up against your father.

He walked up to the dimple guy. Few of the people there were live streaming the scene and it was getting nasty and good comments both.

Jungkook cupped the man's face and pressed his lips on the other male. What seemed like forever for him actually ended in mere seconds.

But for you this looked so hot and turned you on. He pulled away and raised his hands in the air, like he was victorious.

I did it, I stepped out of my comfort zone. Sure I will get criticism but I finally thought for myself well for Y/N but still.

Everyone around clapped except for those nasty people.

"Woah, I'm glad I was born to witness this scene." You were fake crying. The man whispered something in Jungkook's ear and walked away with his friend.

"So..how did it feel like?" You nudged the already flustered red faced boy. "He tasted like chocolate boba.

"He tounged me." He added. "What did he whisper in the end?" You asked. "Oh that, it's a secret. Don't worry about it." Jungkook smiled and patted your head.

"Fair enough, but you really didn't have to go this far. I have to say this bought me courage." You smiled.

You grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "Thank you, Jungkook." You smiled. He didn't want to let go of your hand and so did you. He just stared at your orbs.

Suddenly your eyes were covered. "Guess who?" You recognized the voice immideatly. "Taehyung!" You smiled and let go of Jungkook's hand.

"I thought you couldn't make it?" You smiled. "I lied! It is a surprise for you." He smiled his goofy smile. And god damn he was looking hot. A leather jacket, his forehead visible from the hairstyle he just looked perfect.