His life II

September(His pov):

"So, you've heard the rumor that people dissapear after being in this apartment. Right?" The landlord asked as she adjusted her rolls in the hair and her cigarette.

"Yes." I smiled. "I wouldn't mind being taken away." I added but I heard a click sound from the lady. "Ahh, sorry. My niece is a big fan of you." The lady explained as if defending herself from a crime.

"Anyways, your contact starts from 1st october. The house is vacant right now if you want to take a visit." The lady explained and starting playing on her little mobile again.

I nodded.

A few days later.

I made myself in for the first night in the apartment. I was going inside my assigned and payed room when I saw a translucent girl sitting with a caton box with her head down.

I swiftly returned to the main door and went out. "Not having it today." I nervously made my way to the street.

"I need to call someone." I pulled out my phone and saw those horrible DM requests which suggested that I was using my unwell mom for sympathy to slack off. I sometimes even question if they're real fans.

I realized that I I don't have a single person to bother at this time. I feel lonely.

"Omg, are you Jeon Jungkook?" A girl squealed from behind.

Fuck I forgot my mask and I really don't wanna today. I mentally groaned.

I turned around with my fake smile. "Wahh..it really is oppa." A girl spoke and it cringed me till my heart.

"Can we get a picture please..." The other one whined and tried aigoo.

I signed up for this, I have to do my job, like a soul less smiling mannequin. There a very few good fans who respect my privacy and support me no matter what.

Her hands were shaking with excitement as I smiled at her. "Your songs really cheer me up when life gets me. I hope you start posting back soon." She politely said.

Sorry, I was busy being depressed. I mentally scoffed.

I did as they wanted, click some pics with them, hugged them and roamed around the street for 2 hours.

I finally decided to go back. I carefully entered inside and went to my room.

I saw the same girl, in the same position. She was wearing a silk robe on her night dress.

"Good evening, pardon for my rudeness that I ran off all of a sudden. I had to call someone..." I spoke as I explained myself.

"The local tenants say that the spirit here abducts souls to eat. You must be the infamous sprit." I spoke and kept my hands in my pocket.

He beautiful hair were just silky as hell, her back was admirable, as if I could kiss it. Why is this spirit so pretty from behind?!

Sighing before what I was about to say.

"Take me." I smiled. "But, only for a month. I have to go back after that." Using my tattooed arm to talk.

Then getting no reply from the girl and peeked at her and found her sobbing incredibly while holding a note.

"Oh..sorry, I should come back later.." I sighed nervously. "You seem a bit..occupied." I added.

Then I realized she couldn't hear me. I spoke curses, a spider on her back and got nothing from her side.

She can't hear me, so I guess I don't need to act all Mr. Goody two shoes.

I half unbuttoned my shirt. I brushed back my hair.

"Fuck this hair." I cursed. "Fuck this shirt." I added. I was fed up with my life.

I rested my self on the door frame. "Man, just imagine if someone heard me, "Jungkook wants to have sex with his hair/shirt." I rolled back my eyes.

"At 16, I would die to get compliments but now it just brings pain. The hate is very bad. Hearing my own voice makes me nauseous." I sighed sadly.

"Well, maybe I'm talking to a spirit who just might be my imagination." I shrugged and chuckled to myself.

I took a few steps towards her. "Anyways. Why're you crying? The worst already happened. You died." I spoke. Then realized it was insensitive.

"Ah sorry, I shouldn't speak this way." I apologized. I peeked from her back to the note she held.

"Good luck, surviving." I read. Poor her someone discarded her. "You got discarded, eventhough you're wearing a gucci robe." I observed.

Surprisingly I could smell her. Her sons somewhat comforted me. I was invisible and could act myself.

I say myself infront of her, still unable to see her face as she cried in her palms. I must've sat here looking at her crying for a while.

"You must feel lost. We both are two lost souls." I sighed laughingly. "I know you can't see me, but I'm actually here with you." I smiled.

"I don't need you." She suddenly got up and turned towards the door, leaving me confused. "If you threw me out dad, then I don't even need you." She teared the paper.

She then turned around and I finally got a look of her face. Her beauty was just amazing, like one of aphrodite. She was perfect. I felt omia, my heart dropped at her perfection, her attitude. She was perfect.

A few days later my encounter happened with her at night. From then on theh kept happening.

I kept seeing her and acted as if i didn't because she would move out if I did. I wanted to talk with her, hug her and just everything.

Then one day, I saw her encounter with her stupid dad. Ugh! I hate him.

That night she fell asleep while filling those forms. I wore some gloves and picked her up in bridal style as I didn't want her to dissapear.

I laid her on her bed and sat beside her. "You crazy girl. Overworking yourself." I pushed back her hair.

I saw a tear trickle down her eyes, she was crying even when asleep, I wiped it with my hands and cupped her face.

"You know, Y/N, you're making me feel things. This had to be done when I was finally free from love." I said and kissed her forehead before she disappeared to purple dust as she does from my touch.

$#$

Sorry for late update, had my Unit Tests