Last First Kiss

He touched your back and pulled you closer and was about to kiss you but you looked away. His heart dropped at it.

You wanted to kiss him too but..

He got up and walked in the opposite direction with a hand on his mouth. "Jungkook..I'm sorry." You spoke. "No, I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have done that." He spoke and looked at you with a slightly cold expression which hurt you.

"I'm sorry, you came all the way here for me and I just-" He cut you off. "Woah, woah, princess. You don't owe me anything." He assured you. "I came because I wanted to, you don't owe me a thing. This isn't a transaction." He smiled.

Flashbacks of your dad used to say that you owe him your career because he gave you money and shelter.

"I'm sorry, I knew that you hold no affection for me and I still tried to kiss you. Let's just get you back to Tae.  Where you belong." He spoke with slight guilt and sadness.

"Jungkook." You spoke and ran and back hugged him. So tight he would've been choked if it wasn't that he was bigger than you.

"Y/N, you don't have to." He softly spoke. He was about to pull you hands off. "Don't pull my hands off!" You spoke.

"I'm just so confused why are you hugging me all of a sudden." He spoke. "Jungkook I didn't turn away because I hold no affection for you." You spoke on his back as you took his scent in.

"I turned away because you would vanish if we kissed." You smiled. He swiftly turned around with slight shock.

You touched his hand. "I can not afford to lose you in the middle of this lala land." You spoke. "You understand?" You squeezed one of his shoulder.

"I'm going to say things that are personally difficult for me. I fucking hate love!" You stated. Jungkook flinched slightly.

Jungkook was cold sweating by now. Regretting his life decisions. You looked like a lioness to him right now.

"Love to me is a ferocious beast which crushes whoever comes under it. Love is a plague, symptoms are crying, pain and heartache. I know this is rationally wrong but it is my past trauma which can't be easily erased.

"Thus, you're like a burning stove right now." You stated. "You touch a stove and back away, right?" You explained. Jungkook was confused at what you were coming at.

"Then there you are rudely falling from the sky. Coming into this dying world with those cute doe eyes and stupid romance ideologies." You smiled at him. "You speak a new kind of love for me. You're a dark unexplored territories for me." You stated.

"You make me want to throw myself on the stove." You smiled. "Believe me Jungkook. But I'm afraid." You smile became small.

"I've only known you for a month. So will you give me time to get to know you?" You smiled.  Jungkook blushed furiously. He hid his face in the depths of his palms.

"Of course." He barely made out what to say. "H-how long have you known about this?" He stuttered as he touched his ears cutely.

"Jungkook, you just crossed a universe for me." You smirked. "Also, I'm not that dumb in romance to catch your flirtatious ways with me." You softly chuckled in a teasing manner.

"Jungkook, I do have a thing to ask. That night when you put me to bed, I know that you talked about starting a 'complication' with me. Let's talk about the complications." You smirked.

He suddenly blush and crouched down. "Also, I heard that you feel happy when other people cry. Are you a sociopath?" You asked. "No..it just relax me." He added shyly.

Your eyes widened slightly. "No, it's just strongest people can cry to. So it gives me strength." He added. "Phew, I wasn't sure if you were same before this." You sighed. "I'm certified same." He showed you a thumbs up.

"At first I used to think that you were nice to me because you would eventually kill me." You chuckled. "What is that makes people think that I'm a serial killer?!" He groaned and looked at himself. Suspicious gloves, check. Different hair color, check. Bloodied clothes, check.

"Yeah, still clueless." He laughed awkwardly. "So, Y/N...do you still like Tae?" Jungkook asked with a smile. You touched his shoulder.  "Bun, I would fuck him anytime." You smiled. His expression dropped.

"But I don't think I need him emotionally." You added. "At that time I wasn't sure if it was my fear of romance or you forcing me to give it a shot, I didn't wanna disappoint you." You nervously spoke.

"Do you think I'm the right person emotionally for you then?" He asked with all seriousness. You suddenly blushed. "It's time to go." You chuckled awkwardly and turned around.

He grabbed your wrist. "To lure preys, what did that monster make you see? Who did you see?" He asked, he was really serious. His tounge poking his cheeks.

"Oh, I saw Gojo Satoru." You smiled. "Anyone would, but seriously." He looked into your eyes depth.

You sighed and touched his chest with your index finger, in a pointing manner.

He realized it in a second. He removed the napking from his pocket and held it in his hand. "5 seconds to say no." He spoke and softly placed the napkin on your lips.

The fabric touched your lips making you confused. Then you felt a warm feeling on them. His lips were on your, yet not touching your lips. You closed your eyes and touched his back.

His gloved arms holding your back through the backless dress. He held you like a desert holding onto rain. Electricity swept through you. His lips pressing on yours through the thin cloth.

He pulled away. "Was that scary?" He asked and tucked the ends of napkin in his ears, fixing it on place and cupping your cheeks before smashing his soft lips on yours.

You wanted to remove the cloth and kiss him so bad. You wanted to feel direct touch which was practically impossible.

He pulled away and looked at you. "You don't know how much I've put efforts from every cell of mine from touching you like this before." He smiled.

He carassed your cheeks and looked at you as if you were the only diamond left on earth and he could only see you. His eyes affectionate yet loving. His expression was the most loving you would've ever seen.

"Am I dreaming?" He asked himself loudly. Pulling you into a hug.

"You should've not refrained it. I would've totally tapped that. Without even liking you." You smiled like a kid. "Good to know." He hugged you tighter before pulling away.

Holy fuck! I did it! I kissed her jdhdhshshsh. I wished the cloth wasn't in between. I wanted to feel her lips directly on mine. I want to feel her body through my lips, her lavender scent coming over me. Ungloved hands exploring everything beneath that dress.

You saw him seeing every inch of your body. "Jungkook just so we are on the same page, I'm not ready for it." You spoke. His eyes widened and he started blushing. "Yea." He touched his ears.

Sadness taking over his heart as there was no you and him after you go out. You two were running on borrowed time. Suddenly the alarm started to go off.

"That's our 10 mins timer. We have to hurry." Jungkook said and put his back pack on. "Let's go back then. After this we will have all the time in the world for our parallel romance." You smiled and held his hand.

His eyes widened. He wanted to cry for that he didn't have ths courage to tell you the truth. He but his lips. "Yea, let's get back to our world." He showed you his bunny smile.

He held your hand and squeezed it. "Our last chapter is this, Y/N." He mumbled to himself, not audible to you. You smiled at him.

"I think I've figured a way out." He spoke.

$#$

HAHAHAH NO Y/NKOOK FOR YOU HOES! HEJSJSJS SORRY.