Pocky

"I actually don't know." You awkwardly shrugged. "I'm not asking you rocket science. It's easy, how do you feel about me?" Tae repeated and rested his hands on his hip.

"Well, you see Jungkook-" He cut you off. "Who?" He asked. "The Doe eyed bunny." You changed the refrence.

"He thinks I like you, he ships us hardcore. He's so enthusiastic about me finding love and I didn't want to disappoint him.." You explained.

"Wait, my love rival ships for me and Y/N." Tae thought.

"So, you asked me out because he thinks you should and not because YOU wanted to?" TE raised an eyebrow and emphasized on the word 'you'.

"That's not it, I really adore you. I want to see you all the time. I don't know what qualifies as 'romantically'. How do I know my love for someone is more than platonic? I don't wanna hurt you." You stated and Tae sighed in disbelief and rested his head in his palms.

"Do you get jealous at the thought of me dating someone?" He asked. "I would kill that bitch." You showed your fists. "No, wait. You're even jealous of me hugging chuggy." Tae thought and shrugged this answer away.

"Do you see us around dating, holding hands and you know fucking around?" He asked. "Well, you're very attractive. I have Sexual thoughts about you all the time." You answered confidently.

"Actually that doesn't equate as romantic attraction." His eyes twitched as if he was getting annoyed at this point. "Do you...I don't even know what to ask now." He sighed in defeat.

He pulled out a packet of pocky from his jacket. "What're you doing?" You asked. "Stress eating." He opened the packet.

"I wanna too." You tried to touch the packet but he raised it up. He pulled one pocky out and kept it in his mouth.

"Not there, here." He pointed towards his mouth. He wanted to do pocky challenge. You pleasurably agreed.

Heat was rising all over you as you reached around his lips he broke of the pocky. "Boy! Why you playing me like that?!" You whined.

He threw the last bite of pocky away. Grabbed your waist and pushed his lips onto you.

He tasted like chocolate. His sandalwood smell clear now. He pushed his tounge inside and now you lost it. You touched his back and pulled him closer.

Finally to breath you pulled away and strings of saliva came along. "Does that clear things?" He asked and touched his forehead on your bare neck.

"Tae, I." He didn't let you complete and covered your mouth with his hands. "Honestly don't tell me. Just let me get another kiss." Without a second thought his lips were on your and his hands roamed around your body.

He squeezed your lips and closed in, both of your bodies touching from every inch. At this rate you would become wet, your fantasies are coming true.

After a strong 5mins make out he pulled away.

"Listen, I've had a crush on you since high school. I wanted you to desperately like me back because I..." He took a deep breath.

"During next month around this time. I will be in france. My university I applied for gave me full scholarship. I'm leaving." He stated.

"Are you kidding me?! First if all congrats! Secondly how can you tell me this now?! You're leaving and you say that you care?!" Tears started to brim.

"Come with me then." He bluntly stated. "What?" You asked again. "You're taking a year off school. Come with me, we will buy a place and move in." He spoke.

"Tae..I don't have the money for that and I'm making my career here." You pointed towards the ground.

"You see. We both aren't willing to make sacrifices for this." He sadly spoke. "You know  whenever your dad messed up he would give you these kind of bracelet. So I guess I messed up big time." His was became shrill than the usually heavy voice.

He passed you a handmade bracelet with your name on it. "You got this made from Hobi oppa?" You chuckled softly. "Yea, but I helped." He defended.

"Tae." You hugged him. "I'll miss you." You buried your head in his warm chest as he carassed your hairs.

"Who knows you'll fall for that Jungkook and remmeber me from this." He chuckled.

Back to present:

"Jungkook, what's more important for you, love or career?" You asked. "Love." He spoke without a second thought.

"Because all materialistic things are replaceable but not love." He softly spoke. "I don't beleive you. Money can't walk out of your life." You stated your argument.

"Would you trade your current fame and fan love for your lover if they stay with you?" You questioned. "Absolutely, I would even cross universe for her if she likes." He closed his eyes with a grim smile.

Your eyes twitched. "What a waste to sacrifice your fame and career on one dumb girl." You made fake vomit sound. "People call it romantic." Jungkook chuckled at your behaviour.

"I see but, romance is such a gamble. Like Tae walked out of me." You spoke. "Money won't do that." You added.

Suddenly tears started to pour out of your eyes. "Even after knowing this, the tears won't stop." You cried. "I know he's leaving me for 4 years." You cried more.

Jungkook moved his hand to touch you but pulled it back. "What the hell was that?" You wiped your tears.

"Last time I made you uncomfortable when I touched you." He explained.

"Oh that, I didn't mind that. I was just shocked to see you like that." You chuckled.

"Jeon Jungkook, from now on I grant you the permission to hug me anytime." You declared and Jungkook's eyes widened with a slight blush.

"Actually I need a hug now." You opened your arms and went closer to him. He stepped back and put his hand forward.

"We can't, our faces might touch and you'll dissapear." He stated. You frowned and glared at him slightly.

You suddenly hugged him from the waist, while you kneeled down. The position looked awfully weird to an outsider.

Jungkook didn't feel weird while making out with another girl but this made him blush furiously.

"Please let go." He squealed. "No, fight me off then Mr. Jeon." You teased him. "Don't joke." He frowned with a slight smile.

"Nah boy, I'll hold you like I hold grudges." You smirked. "You really are a cinnamon roll." You teased making him snap.

"I forgot you get angry when I call you that." You pulled your tounge out in a teasing manner. You pulled back but he grabbed your arm and pulled you back in.

"Call me whatever you like, Y/N." He smiled as he put some of your hairs behind your ear.

You unknowingly were driving him crazy, he wanted to pin you to the walls and eat you up.

You both looked in each others eyes as you got up and he touched you softly by your shoulders.

Your lips were parted slightly, he started to inch closer.

$#$

Your dress

Your dress