My World II

"Hello, Jungkook." You put your hand forward with a smile.

It took you a while to explain him everything from 5 years ago to now.

He stood there after the explanation with slight wide eyes. "You gave up everything for me?" He asked more like questioned himself. He slightly blushed.

"NO! NO! NO!" He grabbed his head. Your eyes widened at it. You were not expecting this.

"I created a millions of scenarios of what you'd say but this was not in the list." You calmly said. "What do you mean 'No'? Do you hate me being here?!" You yelled with freaked out expression.

"No, not you. That stupid sky repair! That's not how love works. It's terrible." Jungkook crouched down.

Jungkook got up and looked at you. "I easily walked out of my life because I hated everything except hyung." Jungkook stated. "You, chuggy and Tae are an oasis." He explained.

"Leaving my world was an upgrade! That voice said that you were wrong to take 30 minutes to think over everything. First of all you didn't know me. Do you even know what my favourite color is?" He asked in an explaining way.

You looked at his black attire and chuckled. "Black." You chuckled. "Wh- how did you know?" He asked.

"It's pretty obvious bunny and I asked Jiminie too." You winked at him. "Either way it's insane to leave everything for a guy you barely know. That's not romantic it's dangerous. I could've really been a serial killer." He freaked out.

"I mean but still...leaving me bleeding was kinda ow." He fiddled with his finger. You bowed to him. "Sorry, leaving Tae wasn't easy." You spoke.

"I'll tear up a bit but it will be fine." He assured you. He came near you and cupped your cheek.

"In the end it all matters that you weighed the pros and cons and acted as an adult but still chose to give up everything and came to me. Maybe my standards are low but from how I see it. You crossed a whole world for a stranger. Y/n." He carassed your soft cheek.

"You're amazing." He smiled and looked in your eyes. He hand snaked to your waist and pulled you in an embrace.

Your head resting on his chest. "That's why I love you. Y/n." He kissed the top of your head.

His embrace held you tight. Even though he acted confident his heart gave it all away. Your eardrum clearly reflecting his heartbeat. Though it was fast but his increasing beats claimed your own fast pace.

His breathing allowed your head to move slightly up and down. Your hairs slightly spread on his chest.

"Oh my goodness! Y/N, I can touch you! No gloves." He squeezed you in happiness.

"Koo, I can't breath. Too tight." You tapped his arm and spoke through your muffled voice. He let you go and raised his arms.

"Sorry sorry." He stated and looked at your blushing face and you at his. "That means..we can." He pulled you close and kissed your cheek.

His embrace was nice and firm. "Gosh he's so sexy." You thought and turned yourself around from him.

Your back facing you. You hid your blushing face in your palms. He suddenly came and back hugged you.

He kissed your neck and made you slightly gasp from shock and the tingling feeling increased in many places.

"Don't run off like that." He stated. You hid your face again as unholy thoughts started to take over.

He pulled you in a hug again. "So where was I?" He asked while blushing. "You were at I love you." You rested your head on his chest once again as his hands secured around your waist and back.

"I love your kindness, humor, ambition and goals." He pulled away and cupped your cheeks. "Okay, but what about my face." You pouted.

"I love everything about you." He said and took you back as you blushed. "I literally would never ask you to sacrifice everything to prove your love for me! That's so toxic." He stroked your cheeks with his thumbs.

"I just want you to be you and want you to be with me." He added.

You suddenly hugged him, avoiding yourself to cry. His vanilla scent didn't change in years, it intoxicated you. You took a long sniff from him.

"You know I became that rich that I could buy 2 new cars each month, crash them, replace them and repeat." You chuckled.

You proved everything to your father who wasn't even there. He must've forgot you.

"Everything I wanted to replace was replaceable. But one thing I tried and tried to replace. Find new love but I missed one thing. Your love. I missed you. You're the biggest missing peice of my life." You smiled at him.

"You're irreplaceable Jungkook. Sacrificing my career and everything was just a small price for having you." You touched his cheek.

"You said life is about pursuing what makes you happy, right? What makes me happy is you. I'm unsuccessful without you." You attached your forehead.

"I just want you. Jungkook." You stared in his eyes and pressed your lips on his. It was hungry yet passionate.

His eyes widened and then closed along with the soft breeze that caressed both of your skins. It was the feeling of love.

Both of you craved each other emotionally and physically.

Your tounge pushed in his mouth and fought for dominance but gave up easily. His tounge was like a hungry beast exploring your mouth.

The kissing sound surrounded both of you. His hand grabbed your waist and pushed you on him harshly. You both pulled away and panted hardly.

5yrs of wait and you both could finally feel each other's lips.

He kissed your neck and hugged you. "Hey, y/n. May I take you to home tonight?" He asked seductively and bit your ear.

"I have nowhere else to go Jungkook." You replied with the same energy.

$#$

How are you liking this my peeps?!