Her

The ugly man has beaten up the good handsome guy who came to save you. Your hands were shaking as you tried to call Tae.

A security guard came up. "Sir, we may ask you to leave." He scaredly said. Suddenly he punched the security.

He was an old guy, and was trying the best to save you. "If I don't so what Huh?!" He yelled.

"Someone help." The old man asked for your sake. "Did you hear it, he's asking help. Anyone interested?" The man looked over the crowd.

Everyone was afraid so no one came up. You wanted to cry.

"Stop it! The police is on their way. They will take you!" You yelled at the man. The man pinched you face in his hand.

"You started this, don't go around parading your mil jugs and think that I'm wrong." He was hurting you.

"You don't want to be mistaken as a whore then don't dress as one." He stated. "You look like a reach walking around! Should I spray pesticides? You don't need a girl but an exterminator." This was bold of you.

Suddenly the guy slapped you so hard that you started to fall back, suddenly the enchantment of the vanilla cologne submerged you.

Two arms wrapped protectively around you. Taking the impact for you. The doe eyed boy fell on a plate, scraping his back and his shirt becoming bloody.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Jungkook cupped your face and looked around worriedly.

"Jungkook, you're bleeding!" You exclaimed and went to touch his wound but he grabbed your arm.

"I'm ok, touching me might make you dissapear. Don't take risks." He spoke. Even his forearms were bleeding.

In Jungkook's world, he fell out of thin air and started to bleed. Everyone started murmuring. Thinking that he was too drunk.

In your world people considered you crazy for talking to air.

"Talking to air, did the fall knock your senses loose." The man smirked.

Taehyung came and touched your chin, making you look up at him. "Tell me. From which hand did he touch you?" Tae asked. You were to confused to reply.

"It doesn't matter, I'll break both of them." Tae clenched his jaw and raced towards the man landing a punch on his ugly face.

The man started to laugh. "You know, I love crunching sounds of love and the same will go for your bones." He smirked.

Taehyung took a glass bottle and smashed it on the left hand of the guy. Taehyung bought out a taser from the security guards belt and gave a high voltage shock to the man on the legs making him fall on the floor with a thump sound.

The next portion he electrocuted was the neck, giving a shocking painful pain. The man was a screaming mess.

Taehyung smashed the face of the guy on the floor again and again till it was bleeding like hell.

Jungkook was holding you close to him in his embrace as soon as the fight started after borrowing a jacket.

People from his world were talking bad and recording. "Jungkook, you should stop it. People from your world are talking." You spoke.

"Do you want me to hold you?" He looked in your deep eyes. You didn't reply as you got flustered. "I'll take it as a yes." He replied.

He continued to hug you tighter. Taehyung almost killed the guy.

"Tae no!" You broke out of Jungkook's embrace, he looked at his empty arms. Taehyung stopped hitting as soon as you talked.

"I would beat the shit out of you if it wasn't for Y/N." Tae warned the man. Tae thought that you would be horrified after this thing, but you pushed Tae and started to hit the man yourself.

You were punching his face. Police arrived minutes later and the man was taken away.

You grabbed Taehyung's bleeding hands from  continously fighting. "You ok?" You asked him.

"Not gonna lie. The adrenaline wore off and they hurt like hell." He fake cried. "Oh no." You buyed it and kissed his hand. Tae covered his blushing face.

Jungkook started to walk away, he was jealous. "Jungkook wait, how are your wounds?" You asked. He hid his arms behind his back.

"Oh no, they're fine." Jungkook lied. Tae grabbed Jungkook's arm and pulled it towards him.

Tae rolled up the sleeves of Jungkook's jacket. His whole arm was bloody. "Oh no, it's very bad." You whined.

"Wait a minute, you two see each other?" The ignored you. "It's really fine, don't worry." Jungkook told Tae.

"Not bad, it looks like you're donating blood. Dumbass." Tae spoke. "Says the boy with scrapes knuckles." Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully.

"I will ice them in a bit." Tae replied. You went near them and broke them apart with a creepy smile.

"What the hell was that homie?" Tae asked. Jungkook smirked and grabbed Taehyung's arm once again.

You pulled them away. Jungkook suddenly went to Tae and back hugged him. You tried to pull them off but Jungkook dodged.

"Woah, you're jealous." Jungkook confirmed. "I'm not jealous! You're jealous!" You said with a creepy fake smile.

"You're jealous because I'm touching your crush." Jungkook smirked. "Just confess, so we can go home." Jungkook added.

Tae looked at Jungkook then at you. "Or are you jealous because I'm touching your crush?" Tae asked. "Ridiculous, she treats me as her brother. Right, Y/N?" Jungkook asked for confirmation.

"Um..well I..." A red tinit took over your cheeks. "You like me as a brother, right?" He asked again. You blushed this time.

"Stop asking me complicated question, I need time and distance." You ran away.

"Are you tryna calculate time and speed? What the hell just answer?" Tae chuckled.

Suddenly the ugly man broke off from the police grip and started to run over Tae. "You like him too or what?" Tae asked.

You saw that he was coming for Tae. "Tae watch out?!" You pushed him of the way. 

The running man's impact was soo much that you broke off from the building glass and fell down.

"Y/N!" Tae called in horror and reached to see the boundary.

"Y/N!!" Jungkook went there in horror only to realize the glass wasn't broken for him in his world.

$#$

HAHAHAH!! CLIFF HANGER!