I can see you

"Prove your innocence how?" You asked and finally pushed your hair back to save yourself from the heat.

"When did that missing girl live in that apartment?" He asked as he sat back down on the sofa.

"Not sure but I can ask her ex housemate." You said and started texting the handsome chinese boy Jackson.

"No need, can you pull up the advertisement of the apartment on sale." He asked as he looked up on you as you were still standing.

"Here you go." You asked and showed him your phone. "When did you move in?" He asked.

"1st October." You stated after remembering the date.

"Alright look at the listing history of the house." He showed you your own iphone.

"You can see that the ads are taken down when the house are occupied, right?" He spoke and you nodded.

"She lived here before you moved in on oct 1st." He showed you the chart of the ads listing.

"April to June were the only time when the ads were taken down. So that's when she would be here." He explained you.

"You're smart!" You exclaimed. "Thank you, but just sometimes." He gave a cocky smile and you scoffed.

He reached his book shelf and took out his housing contract. He passed you the paper.

"Look at the moving date." He stated and you did, your eyes widened in surprise. It was on October 1st.

He finally stood infront of you, he looked at your expression as you looked back at him.

"So..I wasn't here when she moved in and moved out. She must be seeing someone else." Defending himself smoothly.

"Anyone can edit a contract though." You replied back. "I knew you'd say that. Here, my instagram." He said and showed you his phone.

"You...were on a tour." You stated as you went through the pics. "Yes, I was in USA." He added.

You scrolled through his tagged pictures. "I was so busy to even sleep. Let alone kidnap a whole girl." He added.

"It is indeed true, even if you flew back, your fans would've noticed." You accepted his innocence.

"Hence, alibi found true. Innocent your honor." He smiled innocently.

"I'm really sorry for doubting you." You said and bowed to him. "It ok, if I was in your place I would've done the same." He bowed too.

"So, you really are a singer." You spoke and were about to play one of his songs, but he snatched the phone.

"What're you doing?" He asked as he put his phone back. "Sorry, I was just curious how you sounded like." You defended yourself from the now soft doe eyed handsome boy.

"You never sing in the apartment." You added. "Haha, I don't sound good." He nervously chuckled.

"By the way, if it wasn't you, what happened to that girl?" You raised an eyebrow as you thought. "I'm not sure. It mig-" You cut him off in sudden realization.

"Oh my god!! You could see me the entire time!" You pointed at him and gasped loud enough to be heard by a mile.

He folded his arms with an innocent smile. "No actually, it was on and off randomly at times." He spoke. You hid your face in your palm as it was bright shade of pink, at the realization that it was high likely he heard all of your nasty and thirsty comments on him.

"Hold on, so on that day when I was on the bed and you removed your shirt and approached me and said "come to daddy", did you do it purposely?" You question left him off guard.

His face turning slowly to a light shade of red. "I thought you weren't home and was talking to Chuggy." He spoke shyly.

It left you confused at the same time. "Wait a min, every time I walked in on you changing I would close my eyes and turn around and close the door silently." He stated a point which was in your mind.

"I uh..totally respected your privacy and definitely did not peek." You sarcastically said. "Obviously you won't do something like that." He once again gave his bunny smile as his eyes squinted.

Your eyes widened as he actually believed it.

"By the way, why do you think we are seeing each other?" Changing the topic as you did.

"Ah, that's because..." He slightly smirked as it intrigued him. "Parallel world." He added blissfully to your surprise.

"We are from different dimensions." He added to more of your surprise. "Parallel worlds and different dimensions?" You raised an eyebrow.

"What exactly is that, my sci-fi game is weak?" You nervously added. "Today is 22nd of July, 2021. For both of us?" He questioned to you.

You nodded after checking the date on your phone.

"To be honest, I thought you were a spirit at first." Jungkook softly smiled at his remark. "The same, dude." You chuckled.

"But it turns out you're a whole person living his own life. People constantly interact with you via your instagram." You expressed your words through scrolling his DM request.

"You can even respond to them, but why can't Taehyung see you like I can?" You questioned the handsome boy sitting infront of you once again.

"Even people from my side can't see you, just like the girl that day." He added to to your point.

Your dumb mind was processing and your eyes widened. "OMG! Now you're going to tell me I'm a ghost and excrosise me!" You said horrifyingly.

"What? No, I won't do anything." He chuckled softly and made you relax. "We both are not a Sprit. I believe that we exist on alternate realities." He explained in attempt to make you understand.

"Sorry, but I still don't understand." You nervously chuckled. "Don't worry. Here now look at the mirror." He said and pointed to the mirror of the living room which perfectly reflected the both of you.

He went behind your back and kept his hands on your clothed shoulder. "Now, here you're looking at yourself." He said as he looked at himself too from beside your head, his breath fanning you and almost making you feel things.

He left his place and reached the mirror, he took out a temporary marker from the book shelf and drew a line on the mirror. "As usual, you're supposed to see yourself but, this crack appears and making you see me, instead of you. This crack in the fabric or our realits helps us to see each other." He successfully made you understand.

"It sound possible." You stated. Your rested your chin in your palm while standing, as if deeply thinking. "Then what happened to the missing girl?" You asked.

"No one lived in this apartment from my reality at that time, maybe she met someone from another reality." He explained.

"And she switched to his reality?!" You exclaimed and Jungkook's eyes widened. "That's possible." He thought on the side to make his way to your reality and leave his own.

"Then why do we dissapear when we touch each other?" You asked. "Good question, it might be because the crack is healing itself slowly in attempt of that we dissapear." He added as he moved his hands around.

"Then why can I only see you?" You repeated one of your previous questions. "Ahh that I think is because..of the desire to see the other side, or a desire to be taken away...escape your own reality." He softly spoke.

He got up and went closer to you. "I wanted a oasis in my suffering life and that oasis. Is you." He pointed his fingers at you and smiled.

You looked up at him as he was taller. "Actually..Y/N..I have a confession to make.." He mostly avoided your eyes as he scratched the nape of his neck.

$#$

Is Jk gonna confess his love?!!!