First Time🔞

He closed the door to his room and started unbuttoning his shirt. His soft look completely changed to the one of s hungry devil.

"How do you want me?" He tied his long hair into a ponytail, revealing his freshly cut undercut. His tattoos flexing as his hands reached his head.

"Wh-what do you mean?" You asked as you covered your mouth and nose as one was about to bleed and the other to drool.

"Fast, slow, passionate, aggressive. However you want?" He asked and threw his shirt to the floor and looked at you who was sitting on the bed.

You thought for a second and smirked. "Surprise me. Cinnamon roll."

"Alright." He opened the button of his pants and looked down on you. "Kneel. He stated dominantly.

Your eyes widened as you found it very hot. "I'm kidding." He chuckled and hovered over you, making you lay down on the bed.

Both of your eyes were looking hungrily at each other. No one was the prey here. There were two predators ready to devour each other.

He pinned your hand over the headboard and kissed your neck and softly sucked on it receiving a moan from you.

His hand fondling with your clothes breast. "J-Jungkook." You moaned. You suddenly got up.

"Wait. I have something in my mind." You said . "What?" He asked.

You went to the cupboard and pulled out a ribbon and quickly tied his hands. "W-wait, why am I tied up?" He questioned at you like a puppy.

You held his chin and made him look up at you. "You're a giver huh? You're probably a giver here too." You smirked.

"Why don't you sit back and relax." You whispered in his ear.

Without any other words you started to kiss his hard abs and sucked on them. "Y/N." He moaned as his head fell back. You started to hover over him and making him lay down. You licked and kissed every inch of his body.

"Let me touch you. Please." He moaned out. He kept pleading but you turned a deaf ear and continued your work. You reached his neck and sucked on it. You sat on his waist and could feel his boner.

You looked at his eyes before smashing your lips on him. Your tounge entering his mouth and the sound surrounding the room.

You pulled back and reached to kiss his waist and sucked it. "Y/N, untie me." He moaned. "Maybe if you beg more." That's it. He lost it.

He sat up and used his mouth to untie the ribbon on his hand leaving your mouth agape.

"This is illegal." You pointed at him. "Tie better next time." He chuckled. He threw the ribbon on the floor and kissed you.

He forced you to lay down. You tried touching him but he pinned your hands over your head. "No touching, princess." He said and kissed your neck and sucked on it.

His boner poking your area. His hand made it's way under your dress and fondled with your breast still over the bra. His hands caressing your cold back.

Your breathing becoming uneasy. He made you sit and threw your dress on the floor. He looked at your body hungrily.

He started sucking from your waist, from wet kisses to hickeys. He finally reached you breats. He unclasped your bra and threw it on the floor. Now you laid like a lamb infront of a lion.

He licked his lips and attacked your breast, sucking on them and pleasuring you to the most.

His another hand reached your underwear and touched your sensitive area. It was wet.

"Already wet." He chuckled and slightly bit you nipple making you arch your back.

He ripped your underwear and removed his pants. "You ready." He said and showed you his length. You slightly nodded bot being able to speak.

He first put one finger in your folds making you moan his name loudly. He took up the pace and pulled his finger out making your groan for more.

He lubricated his length and placed his tip just over your vagina. He pushed in completely now. Soft warm tears escaped your eyes. He gave you time to adjust to his length.

He looked at you and you nodded.

This continued the rest of the night. Sweaty room filled with loud moans.

It was 6 am and he was finally asleep. You usually had trouble sleeping beside someone so you were awake.

His naked body back hugging you. You turned your body to his. Unknowingly he pulled you closer. Your naked bodies pressing on each other and hearing each other.

Both of your bodies covered with hickeys. "Having trouble to sleep, princess?" He asked. "You're awake?" You asked and he slightly hummed.

"Sleep. Alright." You kissed his neck and he squeezed you tighter and you finally fell asleep in his embrace.

You both had the best sleep in those all years of staying apart.

It was soon morning and your alarm rang. You closed it with sleepy eyes. You fluttered them open and looked at the empty bed.

Panick took you over. "No! Don't tell me I was dreaming again." You started crying.

You still lived in the same apartment. No diffrence. You hugged the sheets. "No! Comeback." You wheezed.

The next moment Jungkook was standing there with two cups of coffee. "Are you alright? Was I that bad in bed?" He questioned.

He was confused.

$#$

Next Chapter is final :(