Liar

With that you unbuttoned your shirt completely and swoosh, your bra was visible and you specially wore a laced bra for this.

With that he covered his eyes and looked away.

You started to remmeber your conversation with Tae a few days ago.

"Whatever lives in that house is dangerous." He stated as he adjusted his collar of shirt.

"He doesn't even see me, I don't think he's a harm." You explained. "Again. I also can't move out randomly. It's not affordable." You added.

He ran his hands through his hair. "Again. He's just might be pretending. I know what he might do, he's a guy and I'm too. Again, a girl dissapeared due to him." Tae explained you as he bit his beautiful lips.

"Who knows he may charm girls and show his true viscous side." He added. "Do you want the crazy doe eyed man to kill you too!" He said and wrapped you in his embrace

"Well, you're right. If he makes any form of contact, I'll move out." You spoke and little did you know that Jungkook heard it all and felt a bit hurt.

Tearing the sticky note to peices which read "Can you see me too?" With a heartbroken expression. The purple sticky note falling on the floor.

Now back to present. His eyes close shut as you opened your shirt.

"Aha! There you go! You can see me!" You pointed your finger at him. "Ah, damn you can pretend to turn away from the TV too. Since your watching conjuring." You groaned.

Just immideatly you smirked a huge way. "Unless you talk back, I'll tell you the ending." You added.

"In 3..2..-" He cut you off as he sat up with a sigh and raised his hands. "Alright, Y/N. You win." He sighed.

"I can see you, Y/N. Not at the current moment since you're revealing too much skin and I don't want to offend you." He said with his eyes closed, his long lashes beautiful falling down.

"Put your clothes back on." He spoke, more like command and surprisingly you did as he said and buttoned up your shirt.

He opened his eyes and the first time you made eye contact with him, knowing that he can see you.

You were completely mesmerized. "Could you see me..all this time?" You asked as you tied your hair/combed through them.

"Why did you pretend not to?" You built up the courage. "Why did I ignore you?" He said and rested his head in his palm through the chin. "You tell me, Y/N." Your name through his lips felt odd and good at the same time.

"I noticed you left the front door slightly open." He spoke up as he looked towards the door. "Chuggy isn't around the house. He always is when you're here. Did you take him out of the apartment?" He asked as he looked around the house, this time moving a bit.

You gulped as his observation skills really were something. "Also.." His eyes trailed towards your pocket. "Your hand has been in the pocket for a while now." He smirked.

"What're you hiding? A phone? A knife? A bunny?" As he said the last word his eyes brightened up.

Yes, a bunny, think that. Like I'm a magician.

"Hm..pepper spray?" He spoke, your eyes widened and you were taken a back. "Ha, reaction to pepper spray, so it is proper spray." He smirked.

"Why are you having your conversation with me prepared to escape, with proper spray in your hand and what else?" He said and made an eye contact with you.

"And you asked why I've been ignoring you, amusing." He said with a sad expression yet being actually amused.

All this time he put his heart to prove that be was not harmful by acting, clumsy, forgetful, dumb and what not. He even forgot his lunch purposely that day.

He's giving of serious hot anime villains vibes . This is hot.

"Wait..the light from the back would make look ominous." He said and bought the lamp close to his face.

"Hi, Y/N. Why're you afraid and cautious of me? Have I done something wrong?" He asked with an innocent smile.

"There was a girl who lived in this apartment before, her roommate told me that she started seeing you and eventually vanished out of trace." You explained with still maintaining the distance.

"Do you know about this missing girl, Jungkook?" Speaking the doe eyed cute boys name in a while.

His expression genuinely became surprised. "Huh? A missing girl?" He repeated.

"Sorry, but I really don't have anything to do with this." He stated.

Shoot, don't throw that innocent face at me. I'll not beleive you. This innocent face is definitely capable of lying.

"Y/N, take out your pepper spray." He added as your right arm clenched. "I know you don't trust me and it's ok." He spoke.

"Take it out and aim at me, if I do anything out of what I say, spray me." He stated sternly. He got up from the sofa, his tshirt taking it's length as his sweatpants adjusted properly and he put the pillow back on the sofa.

"I'm going to take pricesly 4 steps towards you and stop 3 steps away from you." He stated what he was going to do with those long legs of his.

And he did what he said and you took a step back in caution. "Don't worry, I promised I won't do anything." He said and rolled up the sleeve of his shirt.

"Feel free to touch me and make me dissapear if you fear me." He softly said with a smile.

"I will take it as a sign that you never want to communicate and disturb you again." He spoke with an innocent smile. 

Damn seeing his handsome face from this close was weirdly nice.

You were about to spray thinking it was a trap. "It's not a trap. I really will never talk to you again." He spoke.

You nodded softly and took steps towards him and were about to touch his hands and he started moving it around.

"Aha! Come on." You whine and finally grabbed his hand over the cloth. "All mine!" You had a victorious smile.

"Yes, all yours." He had the perfect smile on his face. The small mole stretched as he smile and his doe eyes squinted.

"That's not what I meant." You blushed. "Wh-what that's not what I meant either." He stuttered for the first time in a while.

You took a step back, there was his cinnamon roll personality. Really cute. It could still be a trap.

"So..you really want me to leave." His expression became sad genuinely. "Alright, goodbye, Y/N.." He extended his hand towards you with his eyes closed.

You looked at him and softly sighed. You really didn't want this boy to leave. You touched his hand from the sleeve and pulled the cloth down.

"Actually I have a lot of questions to ask you." You stated as his eyes widened. "Sorry for being cautious all the time. I really can't trust people." You spoke.

"Since I know you're capable of lying with this innocent face. I want to know who you really are?" You softly spoke as his expression became normal yet confused.

"Let's talk so I can decide whether to let you stay or not." You spoke. "Alright let's start with the missing girl. I think I can prove my innocence." He spoke with a smile.

Damn, his smile had an effect.

$#$