Night Out

He not only opened the zip but also made my sleeves fall down. "Ta-Tae what're you doing?" You stuttered through your heat emitting face.

He touched me by my shoulder and came closer to me. "Tell me, who did you dress up for? Y/N." He whispered in your ear.

Suddenly he grasped me by my waist and one hand pushing my neck upwards, that made me touch his shoulders. "How dare you dress up for someone else?" His seductive deep voice mumbled in my ear.

"Tae...you're hurting me." I squealed out. "Good then you know how I feel." He nibbled only ear.

"Done!" A cheerful voice broke you out of your trance and you flinched from the surprise. What the heck were you just thinking.

You hid your face in your palms due to your blushing. Tae came infront of you and asked you what's going on.

You took steps away from him. "Don't look at me. I'm shameful." You stuttered. "What did you smoke today?" He chuckled.

After you both changed, you sat on his table with the freshly ordered pizza as you told him about Jungkook.

"So, you're telling me that doe eyed ghost boy is not a spirit but a guy from another dimension and he had a solid alibi to prove he was innocent in context of the previous tenant." Tae repeated your words as he nibbled softly on the mozzarella cheese falling of the pizza.

"Yep, so I will stay in the apartment." You nodded. "Congrats on your inter-dimensional lover." He rolled his eyes slightly which didn't go unnoticed by you.

"He's not my lover, he's single and I'm single, like very single." You defended yourself.  "I'm not your dating app, so no need to give me your status." He mumbled with the pizza in his mouth.

"Other talks aside, you didn't go all mom mode on me this time." You added. "If I told you to move out. Will you?" He asked the same question again.

"No, bu-" He cut you off. "Then shut up." He seemed kinda pissed off. "I still wanna know how you feel." You mumbled softly like a kid.

"Well bubs, I haven't met that guy directly so I can't completely tell." He stated.

"From what you're telling me, he's a red flag." He said and rested his arms on the table. "He's manipulative." He added.

"Also there's something about him that I can't really grasp. He's a bit...off." Tae stated which you yourself realized long ago but not decided to speak.

A few hours ago with Jungkook:

"Kook, mom is.." The other words were inky audible to Jungkook. After hearing those his eyes widened and he covered his eyes.

"Jungkook, you still there." The honey voiced man stated. "Yes, I'm here." Jungkook replied.

"The service will be held at...you don't have to come if you're not comfortable." The man on the other side comforted.

"Do you want me to come? Jiminsii." Jungkook asked finally referring the older man from his name. After a long pause he heard the reply.

"Yes." One word was enough for Jungkook. "How're you handling the new? You alright?" Jungkook asked to the man who was there with his mom all the time.

"I don't know honestly. I just miss you." The man sighed. "I'm sorry hyung, I really don't know what to say myself." Tears trickled down his eyes.

After that they cut the call. "So, mom really is.." A sarcastic smile left his mouth subconsciously.