My world I

Right when Jungkook had found the notebook and when he threw it, you saw it appear out of thin air and kept calling for him but it was all in vain.

So you threw the pots around in distress not knowing that Jungkook might think your beloved pet would've done it.

Right now the two options shined right in front of you. It glistened in the moonlight along with the reflection in water.

You were in shock right now. "You've proven yourself not to be a toxic partner." The system stated.

"I don't trust you. Is this a trick?! Are you offering him the same choices right now?!" You squinted your eyes to the red boxes in the sky.

"No, not this time. Repairing the fracture is very hard. This is not a joke." It stated. "How are you even here?" You asked.

"You see that pier above the lake from where you jumped. He's standing at the edge of it. Thinking of you." The system stated.

"You're emotional gravitational pull to be with each other is going to tear the universe and I don't want that." The system explained.

"Decide within 10 minutes." The system said and closed off.

"Oh my gosh, go!" You heard Jimin's voice cheering for you. "Jiminssi, how long have you been standing there?" You asked.

"Since you jumped." He stated. He came to you and held you from the shoulder and looked in your eyes. "You've literally waited for this moment. Go!  He shook you.

"But if I go you'd be abandoned twice by me and Jungkook." You looked at him with pity eyes. He sighed. "Y/N, I literally don't care."

"I'm offended. How can you not care? We've been living with each other for 5 years." You rolled your eyes.

"Jungkook taught me that life is about pursuing what makes you happy. This is what makes you happy, right? Go!" He carassed your cheek.

"Why should I feel bad when I always knew this day would come." He traced your cheek. "I can't tell if you're a psychopath or really nice." Your tears dropped from your eyes.

"Prolly both." He chuckled softly and wiped your tears. "Thank you, oppa." You said and hugged him.

His embrace was always warm for you. He had been your moral support for 5 years and you're thankful for that.

His hands wrapped around your waist and he kissed the top of your head.

"I love you Jimin." You smiled. "I don't, blegh!" He teased. You hit him playfully. "Oww, domestic violence." He faked.

"Good bye, Jiminie." You said and kissed his cheek. His hand was in yours. Before you pressed the button he pulled you in one last hug.

He kissed your forehead before letting you go. "Thank you for everything." You said and pressed the button vanishing into thin air.

Jimin's long controlled tears trickled down his cheek. "Ara! Am I crying?" He chuckled and let his tears fall with the pain in his heart. "Y/N, you silly woman. I was never Aromantic. I'm in love with you ever since you came to my world." He wiped his tears.

"Park Jimin, would you like a choice?" The system asked. "No, thank you." Jimin said and turned away with pain in his heart.

On the other hand you had reached the world, the world where you belong to. There he was standing at the end. You were placed behind him.

Tears came to the edge of your eyes. Heartbeat paced up. Everyone and everything seemed paradise.

"Umm..excuse me." You called out but no reaction from the other side. Could he not hear you. You picked up the red veil from the fortune teller stand.

"Leave. Whatever you want. I'm not intrested." He didn't even bother to look. He probably didn't recognize your voice.

"But sir, what if I'm intrested in you?" You asked with a silly voice and stood beside him.
"No. Fuck romance." Still not bothering to look even at your covered face.

"You had your body all your life. Just let me borrow it tonight." You squealed softly. Jungkook covered his face and groaned.

He turned around to start leaving. "Hey, doe eyed cinnamon roll." You spoke in your voice with his dear nickname.

He stopped right there. "I'm surprised you didn't recognize my voice. Jungkook." You smiled and removed his veil. "What did you just say?" He said and started to turn around.

He was met by your beautiful face. Not explained  how he felt because his whole body felt like to explode.

$#$

Sorry this part is short :(