Manipulative

"Y/N, please open the door. I saw your cycle outside." He added as you took multiple steps back from the door.

"I'll wait here until you open your door, Y/N." He added and this time too he held an envelope in his arms.

Suddenly a courage took over you. "Go back! I don't wanna talk to you!" You yelled back.

Suddenly a gloomy expression took over his face. "I know, sweetheart. That you're upset. You blocked me off your socials and everything." He spoke and went down on his knees.

He passed an envelope from below your door. "Here's all the money I took from you." He added. You picked the envelope carefully and noticed that it really was the full amount.

"Y/N, what I did was indeed wrong. Just know that I never intended to keep your money for me." He explained.

"I only wanted you to make a safe and secured choice." He added. "I know my method was not nice to do it, but please understand that I did it all out of love." The word love coming out of his mouth wanted to make you vomit.

"Love!" You sarcastically laughed. "You liar! You threw me out of the house!" You yelled. "You emptied my back account and blackmailed me into attending the college you wanted me to attend!" You added.

"Do you know how frightened I was that I would have to live without money." Your voice went low as tears trickled down your face.

"How much do you know I wanted to hit myself after getting threatened!" You screamed. "After all this you call it love." You added softly.

Removing his specs outside of the door he softly sighed. "I know you're upset from me sweety. Just open the door and we will talk about it." He stated.

Your fists clenched. He did this everytime. When you were kid he would pick fights with your mom put of thin air and the next day he would bring expensive gifts and flowers for her and apologize and whenever you asked her why did your dad do this.

She would always say "love". From this the word itself meant the scariest thing alive for you. If this was it, you didn't want it.

You could hear his sobbing. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I know I did bad. Please forgive your dad and let me inside." He cried.

Your hands trembling. "Don't do this. I'm your own father. I love you." He cried. "Please talk to me!" He shrieked. "I'm your very own father." He cried.

He would always do this and the next moment become a psychopath. "I would kneel here until you forgive me!" He cried and you took a peek through your peephole.

He looked miserable, but you had to be strong.

"Y/N, please talk to me. Please, I would leave peacefully after that." At the end he was your dad. You hated seeing him miserable.

Your hand reached the door to pull it inwards but suddenly purple dust appeared, a figure formed just behind you and pushed the door, not allowing you to open it.

"Hello, Y/N." The melodic voice spoke from behind you. His voice you longed for. You looked back to observe his attire was all black. He looked perfect yet like a god.

"Apologies if I'm overstepping boundaries but as your romance instructor, but I would like to clear one thing. Whatever your dad is doing outside is not love." He stated the thing which you already knew but denied.

"You're looking at pure emotional manipulation and guilt tripping." He pouted towards the door, mentioning your father's atrocious acts.

"Please don't let him get to you. I know it's hard since it's a family member." He explained. You fully turned towards him now.

His tall figure hovering over yours. "Of course, if you choose to open the door. I won't stop you but be careful." He stated and stared into your eyes.

Jungkook, there he was worrying about you once again? But, why? The same question popped in your head.

"So, blackmailing your kid, asking for forgiveness isn't love?" You asked. Jungkook with a sly grin on his face and a bit of dark expression spoke a simple 'No'.

"Good to know but I was actually checking if the door is locked or not." You stated and Jungkook embarssedly stepped away finally.

"Oh, sorry." He softly mumbled. His black tie hung on his neck and touched his buffed up perfect chest as he moved away.

"Jungkook, Why're you dressed in all black?" You asked as it seemed he came from a funeral. "I-" Before Jungkook could finish your dad cut him off.

"Y/N, if you don't ever want to talk to me. I respect your decision." He spoke. "There it comes.." You sighed.

"Comes what?" A confused bunny kook asked. "I know my dad, when apologies fail and he doesn't get his way. He will-" Before you could complete your sentence your dad completed it for you.

"If you want to severe ties, hand over Chuggy." He spoke. "I don't have him." You replied.

"Oh sweetie, don't lie. How do you think I found you first, Chuggy's neck tie has a tracking chip." He smirked.

Your eyes widened. "It's doesn't matter, you gave him to me. He's mine!" You fought back.

"My name is still on Chuggy's adoption record, he's legally mine and if you keep him with you that is kidnapping of family pet." He replied without hesitation, like he was prepared for all this.

"Well sweetie, just hand him over or I will take you to the court." He threatened. Jungkook who was holding chuggy in his arms covered his now wide open mouth.

When sweetness didn't work, your dad would chose threatening.

"What's wrong with you? You've never even fed him, why do you want him?!" You screamed.

"Maybe I'll give him to that grandma who shoots squirrels or I will let him play in traffic." Your dad shrugged making you want to hit him.

"My child, just hand over chuggy for the price of freedom from me or open the door and we can talk like adults." He smirked.

"How sinister when sweetness doesn't work he manipulates her by attacking what she loves." Jungkook mumbled to himself and tightened his grip around Chuggy.

You turned to Jungkook who was holding Chuggy. You walked over to him. "What're you doing?" He asked and took a step back.

"Hand him over, Jungkook." You spoke. "Will you hand him over?" He questioned.

"Jungkook if I do this, if I really do this it would hurt but it's a price for my freedom." You spoke with shaky voice, anxiety creeping over you.

Tears started to trickle over your cheeks, Jungkook kissed Chuggy one last time as himself he got tears and handed him over.

Chuggy's tail wagging when you picked him up. Making you break more.

Approaching the door.

$#$